What's new

Maulana Tareeq jamils son passed away

You just spreading false rumors, Army is not behind in everything happening in Pakistan lol
Previous DJ Ice pyaar said, "humari marzi kay brghair koi parinda bhi par nahi mar sakta"

If the sepoys can dismantlle MQM in one night, open supreme court at midnight and if NS' can be granted bail from the airport terminal and his cases dismissed in 15 mins, then indeed they are behind everything that happens in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Previous DJ Ice pyaar said, "humari marzipan kay brghair koi parinda bhi par nahi mar sakta"

If the sepoys can dismantlle MQM in one night, open supreme court at midnight and if NS' can be granted bail from the airport terminal and his cases dismissed in 15 mins, then indeed they are behind everything that happens in Pakistan.
what should army do of Mulana's son killings?

India has been killing civilians via LoC, where is Army 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
they blame on us we are killing Indian civilians on LOC, they retaliated

From what I heard the son was cleaning the gun, and the gun fired, and the son died from the gun wound.

Anyways, sorry to hear of Tariq Jameel's loss.
He snatched a gun from his guard and shot himself ....I posted a video of his brother here...watch that..he said his brother has been a patient of depression right from his childhood(probably bipolar disorder)...he has been given quite a few electric shocks recently as the depression became worse...
Some other maulvi told that he was married but divorced.
Depression is a serious problem...it has nothing to do with outside events(though they may aggravate it)...many people commit suicides ..it is a disease related to our brain.
Recently an Irish singer called Sean o Connor who had been suffering from bipolar disorder had killed herself.
An Indian actor called sushant Singh rajput had the same problem and he committed suicide too .

what should army do of Mulana's son killings?

Army :

Screenshot_20231031_055759_Chrome.png

He snatched a gun from his guard and shot himself ....I posted a video of his brother here...watch that..he said his brother has been a patient of depression right from his childhood(probably bipolar disorder)...he has been given quite a few electric shocks recently as the depression became worse...
Some other maulvi told that he was married but divorced.
Depression is a serious problem...it has nothing to do with outside events(though they may aggravate it)...many people commit suicides ..it is a disease related to our brain.
Recently an Irish singer called Sean o Connor who had been suffering from bipolar disorder had killed herself.
An Indian actor called sushant Singh rajput had the same problem and he committed suicide too .
Sorry, but in Islam suicide is a major sin. I do not believe a Maulana would commit suicide.

Bring proof of the suicide.

Sorry, but in Islam suicide is a major sin. I do not believe a Maulana would commit suicide.

Bring proof of the suicide.
This is the reason pakistan has become one of the places with most patients of depression....according to a study around 2 crore ,that's around 10 percent of population of pak are suffering from one mental disorder or the other...you don't have the awareness nor the infrastructure( psychologists,psychiatrists) to deal with the problem because you see everything with religious lens....a person with bipolar disorder,schizophrenia etc can't control his feelings of fear,anxiety nervousness etc because it's not in his hand...it is related to chemical imbalances in the brain...it requires treatment
Anyway this is Tariq Jameel s another son telling the cause of his brother's death.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom