What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Interview with Javed Chaudhry

PC you need to tone down your discomfort with molana saab. I agree that maulvis have no place in politics. So relax, dont antagonize just for its sake.

Another food for thought Zarvan, the TTP sympathizer. Maulvi Diesel is by far the most munafiq maulvi i have ever come across. His party was always against the formation of this country. He uses religion to further his interests in politics. Begs to US to make him the leader of the country. Makes false accusation against Imran Khan calling him a Jew agent and what not. Guess what his own people didnt elect him. Where he never lost a seat.

But yet after all of the above people still run around him. These are the "maulvis" other aspire to be. A few threats by TTP sets him straight and he doesnt condemn Bomb blasts on Moon market in Lahore, neither the attacks on shias. Such is the state of "Ulemas" in our country.

No wonder PC is pissed off about these people. He may be jaded but his opinions are not baseless.

Mr he doesn't get involved in any discussion related to politics and he has talked against burning of christian home and also that bombings will not bring people close to Islam Mr if you want to know about him listen to his every speech than come and talk crap

Mr he doesn't get involved in any discussion related to politics and he has talked against burning of christian home and also that bombings will not bring people close to Islam Mr if you want to know about him listen to his every speech than come and talk crap

Avoid it once again, but then again the likes of you have nothing but to ridicule islam with your bigotry and hypocrisy. Hiding behind parroting quranic verses and questionable ahadith wont save you in this life or the Hereafter.

Avoid it once again, but then again the likes of you have nothing but to ridicule islam with your bigotry and hypocrisy. Hiding behind parroting quranic verses and questionable ahadith wont save you in this life or the Hereafter.
you are Mr we don't hide we follow Sir you just stop making false claims without proof

My proof is that you cherish when TTP blows people up. There is nothing to be wrong about you.

1380832_427481424020435_663123993_n.jpg

Yeah again a double statement. Where is your condemnation when Polio Workers are killed in broad daylight. What you do is read takbeer and kalma and continue with your hypocrisy.

Hypocrites are the worst, and enemy is overt in it's hatred. But these maulvis eat and corrode us from within.

Yeah again a double statement. Where is your condemnation when Polio Workers are killed in broad daylight. What you do is read takbeer and kalma and continue with your hypocrisy.

Hypocrites are the worst, and enemy is overt in it's hatred. But these maulvis eat and corrode us from within.
Mr he has condemed attacks Mr he has also speaker against burning of churches dumbos are those who never bother to listen to Molana or listen to his speeches related to some specific topic and start talking **** because their minds are full of **** because they are nothing but enemies of Islam and can't do nothing other than to talk ****

Mr he has condemed attacks Mr he has also speaker against burning of churches dumbos are those who never bother to listen to Molana or listen to his speeches related to some specific topic and start talking **** because their minds are full of **** because they are nothing but enemies of Islam and can't do nothing other than to talk ****

Leave everything else, tell me straight forward. Just real talk no BS. Do you support the TTP? Yes or no. We will clear it today. You're online, be quick.

Leave everything else, tell me straight forward. Just real talk no BS. Do you support the TTP? Yes or no. We will clear it today. You're online, be quick.

I don't support Army attack on our own people on orders of USA they started it first in 2003 bombed tribal areas for 3 years they faced losses and in 2006 TTP was formed and than they went on rampage Mr

Yeah now i see your hypocrisy. The afghan Talibans are no saints. They murdered civillians in their bombing campaign. Yeah if these people are the flag bearers of Islam then I'm not a Muslim. In the end, they can fight all they want, I will stay here, if not me then there are many to take my place.

Tum jaison ko to Allah hi dekhaega.

Yeah now i see your hypocrisy. The afghan Talibans are no saints. They murdered civillians in their bombing campaign. Yeah if these people are the flag bearers of Islam then I'm not a Muslim. In the end, they can fight all they want, I will stay here, if not me then there are many to take my place.

Tum jaison ko to Allah hi dekhaega.
ALLAH will see first traitors of Islam and ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Muslims who attacked Muslims on order of their master USA killed Muslims in thousands and come and talk ****

Mr in Islam these thing are not prohibited but in fact encouraged but those things which are not allowed and will never be allowed

Yet Mullahs issued fatwa against all these things. When Loud speaker was introduced, it was termed as voice of devil. Today these Mullahs are using it the most. When man walked on moon, it was declared Kufr.

What can you expect from illiterate Mullahs, who have already had their ears, eyes and hearts sealed.

Yet Mullahs issued fatwa against all these things. When Loud speaker was introduced, it was termed as voice of devil. Today these Mullahs are using it the most. When man walked on moon, it was declared Kufr.

What can you expect from illiterate Mullahs, who have already had their ears, eyes and hearts sealed.
Mr not all Mullahs only one declared it Mr first know the reality than come and talk Mr it is secular traitors who eyes and hearts and ears are sealed

Mr in Islam these thing are not prohibited but in fact encouraged but those things which are not allowed and will never be allowed

What is role of Mullah in Pakistan.....? Engineers...? Doctors...? Scientist........?
They are not interested in development of Pakistan, they are only interested for paradise after death.....
Most of them are useless for the progress of the country....

Back
Top Bottom