What's new

Mohammed Morsi Annuls Constitutional Amendment That Would Have Expanded His

9 years to learn how to chop off hands and stone people?...I knew you guys were a little slow...but daaamn.

9 years to learn how to chop off hands and stone people?...I knew you guys were a little slow...but daaamn.

before you spread your american democracy like afghanistan, libya, somalia, iraq, sudan, veitnam for the first time let egyptians sort their country out

Jayati , can I ask your job?

You are one ignorant irritating 'amreeekun--indian' I have seen. You are so childish that I get embarrassed by replying to you. Where have I advocated the 'virtues' of Islamic Law. Actually my child , I haven't even mentioned ANYTHING about Islamic law whatever but it were YOU who brought it here. Kindly, grow up.

If you ever had been to college , which you obviously haven't , then you would know how stupid you are looking right now...

I said give me a *specific* clause which undermine basic human rights. So bharti , tell me "specifically" the problem with Egyptian constitutional draft. I bet you don't even know and are just blabbering here...

Typical paindu bharti ..

You get banned because your posts are dumb. You are a troll.

Ji-hadi Auz , perhaps you been taking much too much drugs lately ( is this creeping into the US from UK too?). You forget what you advocate ... see below- you advocate against secular rights , and doing so, while living off the west, is proof of a schizophrenic mind- aka you ji-hadi wanna be's lot.

Giving you specific law is not important. The very fact they are protesting that they are being discriminated against as minorities, would let a non drug infused mind know that .

You are the lowest denominator of a troll. One who sits with his feet up enjoying freedoms that he preaches others to give up. The US if they had laws that you advocate to others? then you would be taking a one way ticket to Gitmo tomorrow.

Excellent! Muslim Brotherhood now should postpone the referendum on the constitution and perfect the constitution even further. Secularists in Egypt are losers. Even their own supporters don't see them with high regards. Ask Egyptians what was their view of the 'big three' against Mursi..

10. 9 .8 - cue in You Hindu , you bharati....

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3681744 said:
before you spread your american democracy like afghanistan, libya, somalia, iraq, sudan, veitnam for the first time let egyptians sort their country out

I see 5 countries in that list where you have managed to spread a whole lot than us. Vs all those 5 countries where there is us, there is a better place than the caves you prefer them to be in.

10. 9 .8 , 7 .5.4.3.2.1. - cue in you Hinduvata %%$^%#

What da hell are you doing in the US, a christian Judea majority populace and secular country, preaching Ji-had laws to others? You are such great preacher of sharia laws from the comfort of a western country.

Here comes the Hindu Bigot preaching Hindutva Bigotry under the guise of Atheism right on cue.

The Bigot is ignorant of the facts of the US. If he asked for the US visa he gets slapped on the face so he is pissed and jealous of the Muslim citizens with US Passport.

The US belongs to the Citizens of the US whether they are Christians, Jews , Muslims, Hindus , Sikhs , Buddhist or Atheist.

The country was stolen from the Native American Indigenous people.

Take a rest Hindu Bigot and sorry you didn't get the visa to come to the US.

No need to be sore with the Muslims.

[MENTION=36551][:::~Spartacus~:::][/MENTION] : Abbaiii ulllu ke how can you support the Shariah whilst being a die-hard supporter of an avidly Secular party ? :what:

yaar look, pakistan's ideology is islamic republic of pakistan, but we are also a capitalist country right, we also are what we can call semi secularist country, so even if jamaat islami comes to power, they are not gonna change pak from a capitalist system to other, similarly is the case of MQM, they can declare that they are liberalist seculars, but they arnt gonna change islamic republic to republic any time

every party which is in the main system will obey the same system, so its doesnt matter if imran khan comes or jamaat or maulana mazlur rehman or MQM, so im supporting the kind of system pakistan has today

same goes for egypt, i think egypt will have a system similar to pakistan

I see 5 countries in that list where you have managed to spread a whole lot than us. Vs all those 5 countries where there is us, there is a better place than the caves you prefer them to be in.

10. 9 .8 , 7 .5.4.3.2.1. - cue in you Hinduvata %%$^%#

the rural urban divide in pakistan is very large, those went to other countries represent the rural population more than urban

and i mean UK only, i dont know anything about norway, i think norwagian pakistanis are doing really well in norway and are very modern

btw your post is very irrelevant

Here comes the Hindu Bigot preaching Hindutva Bigotry under the guise of Atheism right on cue.

The Bigot is ignorant of the facts of the US. If he asked for the US visa he gets slapped on the face so he is pissed and jealous of the Muslim citizens with US Passport.

The US belongs to the Citizens of the US whether they are Christians, Jews , Muslims, Hindus , Sikhs , Buddhist or Atheist.

The country was stolen from the Native American Indigenous people.

Take a rest Hindu Bigot and sorry you didn't get the visa to come to the US.

No need to be sore with the Muslims.

You can scream like a little girl about me being a Hindu or bigot or against Muslims. only the whack jobs of your kind will back you on it. While US does belong to everyone as in equal rights, the country is founded on Judea christian principles. Apparently you forgot to check into that before you came to live off it. The only difference between you and the KKK is you not having an initial yet.

to add we see how successful those Islamist dictatorial laws are doing in other countries...Iran , syria etc . the poster child of failed states.

Syria an Islamist dictatorial country?!!!!
Syria is secular to the core, and btw the will be the last secular country in the Middle East.

this group of fellas in this thread- they are too squeamish and are internet only ji-hadis... I doubt they had 9 years of any continuous education, let alone in sharia laws.

Syria is secular to the core, and btw the will be the last secular country in the Middle East.

the rebels are... that's what is coming. I don't see assad there too long

@Mahmoud_EGY : What kind of Egypt are you looking forward to, my friend ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can scream like a little girl about me being a Hindu or bigot or against Muslims. only the whack jobs of your kind will back you on it. While US does belong to everyone as in equal rights, the country is founded on Judea christian principles. Apparently you forgot to check into that before you came to live off it. The only difference between you and the KKK is you not having an initial yet.

right, if you justify how native americans were pushed aside to create 'judea christian' country, do you also justify a thousand year reign of muslim in india which you so despise from the core of your heart?

wow, and what UAE, kuwait, qatar,bahrain, jordan, lebanon, turkey are :lol:

[MENTION=36551][:::~Spartacus~:::][/MENTION] : Change your nick; do you know how hard is it to type that out ! :angry:

Aur touuu kooii partaa wagheraa bhiii hai yaa saraa din PDF par hiii beithaa rehtaa hai ? Mechanical Engineering, unless I'm mistaken ! :what:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3681786 said:
right, if you justify how native americans were pushed aside to create 'judea christian' country, do you also justify a thousand year reign of muslim in india which you so despise from the core of your heart?

I live in the now- you apparently have or advocate a mindset of those who live still in a cave. I could give rat's a__ about back way then. How's the " back way then" working for you now? The now is my constitution that is built on Judea christian laws that allow us to be secular. This is fact about the US. It does not mean I advocate for those religions- But I know I live under those laws.

we don't have federal holidays for any religion but Christian ones.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3681786 said:

wow, and what UAE, qatar,bahrain, jordan, lebanon, turkey are :lol:
Islamist. Moderately in Turkey.
Islamic law doesn't mean Taliban type governance.

@FarazUSA : Faraz bhai kuch boloo ko bhii yaa buss dekhteiii hii rahooo gai ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom