What's new

Mohammad Yousuf bats like a king and proves his worth to Pakistan

Hi,

Just looking at Yusuf bat is just like listening to a symphony orchestrated by a maestro.

This man's game and style is totally on a different pleateau than any other player. He is a pure delight to watch and what a level of confidence he brings into the game.

With Yunus coming back in the game in the future---pakistan are ready to be at the top one more time.

A string of pace bowlers like Amir, Asif, Gul, Wahab, M Irfan ( coming in soon ) and spinner like Ajmal---they will pose a terror into any opponents batting line up.

Pakistan is headied towards a winning comination one more time.
Agreed we might have invincible team of 90 wasim inzi saeed saqlain etc

but we need to make right players playing not the crap

tried and tested players who have playes 30 odd matches but did nothing hope they never come back if we keep bringing them back we are not going to win bring new blood give him 8 innings if he wont perfom give him gap for 2 years so he know how hard it is and when he come back he will gove 200 percent to cement his place
we need to bring those players whom team need example is when we bringed MY back seee how is batting perfoming we have world's best bowling attack and if we dont play My and YK we have worl'd worst batting remember we have razaque too best all rounder along with afridi and ajmal is good spinner if we choose MY and YK for WC 2011 and this bowling attack afridi razaque and malik we have very strong eleven with bench stength and you see akmal is doing well in catchin as we brineg haider so who ever bats and cathec well will going to be WK

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom