What's new

#ModiInUSA 2.0 News & Updates : Make in India Singam Roaring tour

Did you even read my initial post before you raped your keyboard.The initial post was about "white/brown/black/yellow kids speaking Sanskrit doesn't equate to revival of Indian culture because it's more than a bunch of kids speaking a regional languages of a bygone era".Stop going off on a tangent, FFS!

o_O
I wasn't talking about western kids or reviving of Indian culture. My reply was about your post regarding roots of Sanskrit in NW India and your rant about Indians taking pride in it. Instead of jerking of on your keyboard read my first reply again and get get a hold on the context.

Modi is no Margret Thatcher to bring trickle down economy back to India- he's more of a Hitlerisque person
Comprehension issues much,aye!

I wasn't talking about western kids or reviving of Indian culture. My reply was about your post regarding roots of Sanskrit in NW India and your rant about Indians taking pride in it. Instead of jerking of on your keyboard read my first reply again and get get a hold on the context.
I know you don't care much about context and comprehension isn't the most recommend skill on your LinkedIn profile,it's all about raping your keyboard!:bad:
Geez!Get a blow up doll.

[QUOTE="cloud_9, post: 7690202,

I know you don't care much about context and comprehension isn't the most recommend skill on your LinkedIn profile,it's all about raping your keyboard!:bad:
Geez!Get a blow up doll.[/QUOTE]
Looks like you are talking about yourself again. My reply was about a specific point in your post "Sanskrit has it roots in NW India a.k.a Ancient Pakistan!So there's nothing Indian about it." If you want to avoid answering it ignore else stop blabbering.

Modi in US: PM meets media magnates; promises protection to Intellectual Property Rights
Presenting India as a technology-driven society, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today pledged protection to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) as he met top executives of major media and communication companies.
By: PTI | New York |Updated: September 25, 2015 1:46 am
Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Media titan Rupert Murdoch pose for a group picture before a round table meeting on “Media, technology and communication – Growth story for India” in New York on Thursday. (Source: PTI)
Presenting India as a technology-driven society, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today pledged protection to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) as he met top executives of major media and communication companies here.

“This is a technology driven era. We are a technology driven society,” he said at a roundtable meeting with the top executives of companies like Comcast, Time Warner, Discovery, Sony, ESPN, News Corp, 21st Century Fox, Disney Industries, ABC television group.

The focus of the Prime Minister’s meeting with over dozen media honchos was to understand about the trends in media and communication technologies and the opportunities for India.

“We are committed to protecting IPR which is essential to fostering creativity,” Modi told them at the roundtable on Media, Tech & Communications.

[QUOTE="cloud_9, post: 7690202,

Geez!Get a blow up doll.
Looks like you are talking about yourself again. My reply was about a specific point in your post "Sanskrit has it roots in NW India a.k.a Ancient Pakistan!So there's nothing Indian about it." If you want to avoid answering it ignore else stop blabbering.[/QUOTE]
Looks like you are trying too hard to prove your linkage with Sanskrit and missing the context.

Those who were associated with sanskrit had nothing to do with 90% of the modern day Indians.I'm sorry if you weren't part of the exclusive club.:sad:

Get ready guys in few hour Modi will start his thing . :)
[/QUOTE]
meme_are_you_sure-4.jpg

Modi is no Margret Thatcher to bring trickle down economy back to India- he's more of a Hitlerisque person

Dude let them burn. Modi is one of a kind. Don't compare with other. He already expelled any other. To he did a impossible. He turned around our image in just few months. This man deserves huge respect

meme_are_you_sure-4.jpg
[/QUOTE]
LOL seriously man r u sure he won't

Live updates: PM Narendra Modi's 2nd US visit (Day 2) Posted by: Avinash Sharma | Fri, Sep 25, 2015, 20:25 [IST] New York, Sep 24: As Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrives to a rousing welcome for his much anticipated second visit to the US, on Thursday, to participate in the United Nations summit on development and give a boost to his 'Make in India' and 'Digital India' programmes. We bring you all the latest updates right here. Day 2 (Sept 25) 8.00 pm: PM Modi meets World Bank President Jim Yong Kim discusses on development and economy. 7.45 pm: PM Modi to deliver his address at the UN Summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda in a while. 7.35 pm: Story about PM Modi disrespecting the tricolor is false and mischievous. PM didn't autograph the Tricolor: DG PIB Frank Noronha to ANI PM's schedule on Sept 25: The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, will deliver his address today - September 25, 2015 - at the UN Summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda. The Prime Minister will meet UN Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki Moon at the United Nations. The Prime Minister will meet Mr. Jim Yong Kim, President of the World Bank. In the course of the day, the Prime Minister will hold several important bilateral meetings, including with the King of Jordan, the Prime Minister of Bhutan, the President of Sri Lanka, the Prime Minister of Sweden, the President of Egypt, the Prime Minister of Saint Lucia, and the President of Cyprus.

Read more at: Live updates: PM Narendra Modi's 2nd US visit (Day 2) - Oneindia

PM Modi with the King of Jordan
NaMo_Jordan_O.jpg

Prime Minister Modi with King Abdullah of Jordan. (Photo:Twitter.com/@MEASpokesperson)
After the World Bank Group President, PM Modi is in a meeting with King Abdullah of Jordan.

Sep 25 2015 20:34
NaMo Meets World Bank Group President
NaMo_1_O.jpg

PM Modi meets the President of World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim. (Photo:Twitter.com/@MEASpokesperson)
Prime Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in a meeting with the President of World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim on the second day of his five-day visit to the United States of America (USA

PM Modi with the King of Jordan
NaMo_Jordan_O.jpg

Prime Minister Modi with King Abdullah of Jordan. (Photo:Twitter.com/@MEASpokesperson)
After the World Bank Group President, PM Modi is in a meeting with King Abdullah of Jordan.

Sep 25 2015 20:34
NaMo Meets World Bank Group President
NaMo_1_O.jpg

PM Modi meets the President of World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim. (Photo:Twitter.com/@MEASpokesperson)
Prime Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in a meeting with the President of World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim on the second day of his five-day visit to the United States of America (USA

Loved the color of pm suit :D

Looks like you are talking about yourself again. My reply was about a specific point in your post "Sanskrit has it roots in NW India a.k.a Ancient Pakistan!So there's nothing Indian about it." If you want to avoid answering it ignore else stop blabbering.
Looks like you are trying too hard to prove your linkage with Sanskrit and missing the context.

Those who were associated with sanskrit had nothing to do with 90% of the modern day Indians.I'm sorry if you weren't part of the exclusive club.:sad:[/QUOTE]
As i said in my first post Sanskrit has reasonable influence on many regional languages. Be it through religious rituals or vocab borrowed from it. The majority in your so called exclusive club use it in their daily life.

And regarding this "Those who were associated with sanskrit had nothing to do with 90% of the modern day Indians" just because we aren't associated with it should we stop taking pride about in it. Its like saying since majority of Indians aren't Buddhist we should stop being proud of India's rich Buddhist heritage.

Back
Top Bottom