What's new

#ModiInUSA 2.0 News & Updates : Make in India Singam Roaring tour

Modi take more than 10 minutes extra for speech, which they commented as 'might be because of 1.2 billion people'

Breaking News : Modi at UN Modi roars for greater Hindustan : "we dream of poverty free world . Education,, skills more important, gathered to give humanity, India has chosen development, PM provokes smart cities, UNSC reform is very important and necessary,, Reforms necessary to be relevant to today's world and reality. PM stress on UNSC expansion. PM push for UNSC representation.

Ovrr all India takes the led for greater world. Great speech amazing speech by our greatest leader

Breaking News : Modi at UN : "we dream of poverty free world . Education,, skills more important, gathered to give humanity, India has chosen development, PM provokes smart cities, UNSC reform is very important and necessary,, Reforms necessary to be relevant to today's world and reality. PM stress on UNSC expansion. PM push for UNSC representation.

Ovrr all India takes the led for greater world. Great speech amazing speech by our greatest leader

Breaking News : Modi at UN : "we dream of poverty free world . Education,, skills more important, gathered to give humanity, India has chosen development, PM provokes smart cities, UNSC reform is very important and necessary,, Reforms necessary to be relevant to today's world and reality. PM stress on UNSC expansion. PM push for UNSC representation.

Ovrr all India takes the led for greater world. Great speech amazing speech by our greatest leader. We should be concerned about challenges which face our nation's. Can are focused on personal empowerment which means private entrepreneurs. Education and skills are the top priority for India. MAHATMA Gandhi dreamt about the world of the future. Today we need technology to make it reality. We should maintain peace and sustainable development. And climate justice

Modi take more than 10 minutes extra for speech, which they commented as 'might be because of 1.2 billion people'
Actually Markle of Germany delayed our PM speech

Damn what a speech by Modi. This rss guys are really good orators, such shuddh hindi speaking is very rare this days, that too coming from a gujju bhai.

And our PM talked like statemen of proud nation :D Modi ji Zindabad. Desk Ka neta desk Ka rakshat Modi ji Zindabad Hindustan Zindabad. Bharat Mata ki jai

Every single RSS PM made our nation proud. RSS is the only organisation responsible for you to pray Hindu God's. Let the truth be told. If not secular Islamic Republic could be India
I am not against RSS but some of their members who talk crap needs to be checked, they give this presstitutes a chance to spit venom
whats a hindustan warrior brigade?

No need all they wanted is greater Hindustan. Doesn't mean Pakistan and Bangladesh in our kitty. But bhai if today you can safely follow Hinduism is because RSS.
Sorry my brother but my religion and belief is not that weak that any xyz can come and dominate me, my religion survived the holy wars, my religion survived the islamic domination, my religion survived the christianic british, my religion survived with the time where all its counterparts more or less died, and RSS is just another organization, who pledged to protect it, you are forgetting with time and again in many ways many organization came and protected hinduism. I am not belittling Rss but giving all the credit to a single organization is not worth it.

6.50 pm: Strongly emphasized that process underway in UN to bring about the reform of the Security Council should be conducted: Joint Press Statement G4 Summit.

26-1443274152-pmmodig4.jpg

Read more at: Live Updates: PM Narendra Modi's 2nd US visit (Day 3) - Oneindia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom