What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

i stay away from any whey /caesin.
only natural.

i used to do weights for 30 min everyday with 50 push ups in one set for a total of 3 sets.
yup,i am not lying but now haven't done shit for 4 months.

infact i am going to join a gym today only,**** yeah:nhl_checking:
I take 12-15+ eggs whites for natural protein ..But If I eat too much ..I fart a lot ..So now Just stick to whey and may be some eggs ..:D ...Ya go ahead join ...I am doing a 6 day split ...Biceps today ..!!

Read the bits about cow alughter and replace cows with Muslims.

It will be hilarious :D

what post? Any way time for my run. I have cut short my online time to less than 1 hour down from 5-6. Came online only cuz it was raining hard out in Delhi just now and couldnt go out for a run

I hope you weren't serious about jumping off part :(

I can agree with the boring part. I am a bore myself.
u just want
I take 12-15+ eggs whites for natural protein ..But If I eat too much ..I fart a lot ..So now Just stick to whey and may be some eggs ..:D ...Ya go ahead join ...I am doing a 6 day split ...Biceps today ..!!

i used to follow hugo rivera 30 min a day home training on youtube,,,was pretty good

what post? Any way time for my run. I have cut short my online time to less than 1 hour down from 5-6. Came online only cuz it was raining hard out in Delhi just now and couldnt go out for a run

Okies. Good to see you :-)

oh yeah its raining here
i was gonna go to join a gym but alas

I've gotten real slack in my excercise regimen lately. Forget six packs, I need to get back to weights and running.

ThickWaryFallowdeer.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom