What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

i know what sangh actually did,,,so lets cut the crap here.

the past is gone but i don't want further division of country.
i was very happy voting for modi but hearing u guys i am really scared and i generally don't get scared easily.

i oppose khalistan in punjab and i will oppose hindutva over india too,u can bet on that

Don't bother about these Hindutvadis, they cannot impose their line of Hindutva in the country, and if Modi tries to do anything like that; he will be voted out. This beef issue has been discussed in detail in the thread below with several reference to old texts etc., they have no fresh argument to offer other than repeating the same garbage.

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Yeah Im not worried about the beef issue. Wishful thinking, they can suck on that...

However, I cannot wait to see Modi make rape a CAPITAL OFFENCE that warrants death. Congress did nothing and sat when many girls were gangraped and killed....no significant changes.....RAHUL LOST WHEN HE TRIED TO CHALLENGE MODI....I BET HIS F_KING EGO IS BRUISED AND IT SHOULD BE..maybe when he hits 70 and shows incredible improvement, then I'll "consider" him a worthy candidate.....LOL yeah wishful thinking.....

You seem to think that you're making a difference with your observations on PDF. Don't for a moment delude yourself into thinking that you're somehow altruistic because of this. you're here for the same reason as everyone else, to feel good about themselves.

Now, did my advice have any bearing on you? If no, what makes you think your advice is any different?:drag:

That is not true. I remember when I joined the forum. Rapes in India were a big issue and every other Indian was self-flagellating himself about it and broad-brushing India as a dirty rapist nation. Thankfully, that changed. Now the rape threads only attract derision.

A very quick way to cut down the beef trade is to ban its exports.
See demand nosedive right there.
:partay:

I have family from those parts and my uncle Is the Superintendent of police in a major Kerala city.
its a serious issue,then...never heard about in Kerala....but i read about the same situation in ramanathapuram,Tamilnattu. where non muslims are not permitted to enter muslim majority areas....
yes,you are right in one case...muslim fundamentalism is on rise in Kerala Karnataka and TN..today foreign agents are eying muslims from south india for anti national activities....some 7-10 years ago,no muslim in Kerala wore pardah or burqa..now even a school going girl wears pardah.....

its a serious issue,then...never heard about in Kerala....but i read about the same situation in ramanathapuram,Tamilnattu. where non muslims are not permitted to enter muslim majority areas....
yes,you are right in one case...muslim fundamentalism is on rise in Kerala Karnataka and TN..today foreign agents are eying muslims from south india for anti national activities....some 7-10 years ago,no muslim in Kerala wore pardah or burqa..now even a school going girl wears pardah.....

You see the issue in Calicut and such places....when you try to sell the land.....the administration is usually made of many muslims. Now I'm not saying they are all corrupt but many are. Some have hidden agendas and with all the black money flooding into the state, buying land is the easiest way to turn it "white."

I totally agree with your comment about Purdah!! It's crazy to see them change in front of my eyes.

That's the thing, these foriegn agents saw an opportunity. It'e very peaceful and their community is not bothered and can easily excel. What is worrying is how they are changing and listening to their counterparts over their own ppl from the same place. I have seen many families marrying off their girls to Arabs , who then come to India to set up shop. Who knows what their agenda is?

VEGAN! DIE! You're probably a PETA terrorist! :angry:
Bro don't you ever insult a vegan:mad:!!I am also a pure vegan and will not tolerate these types of insults;):D:P.But the problem is that my girlfriend being a Bengali is a strict non-veggie and there lies my problems in the near future:cry::cry:

hear hear
tere DP mein maal kaun hai?

Don't bother about these Hindutvadis, they cannot impose their line of Hindutva in the country, and if Modi tries to do anything like that; he will be voted out. This beef issue has been discussed in detail in the thread below with several reference to old texts etc., they have no fresh argument to offer other than repeating the same garbage.

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter
5 years of rule will change everything including perceptions :chilli::chilli::chilli::devil:

A very quick way to cut down the beef trade is to ban its exports.
See demand nosedive right there.
:partay:
Or put heavy taxes on beef like 600-700 rs per kilo, that will dissuade people from beef.:rofl:

You see the issue in Calicut and such places....when you try to sell the land.....the administration is usually made of many muslims. Now I'm not saying they are all corrupt but many are. Some have hidden agendas and with all the black money flooding into the state, buying land is the easiest way to turn it "white."

I totally agree with your comment about Purdah!! It's crazy to see them change in front of my eyes.

That's the thing, these foriegn agents saw an opportunity. It'e very peaceful and their community is not bothered and can easily excel. What is worrying is how they are changing and listening to their counterparts over their own ppl from the same place. I have seen many families marrying off their girls to Arabs , who then come to India to set up shop. Who knows what their agenda is?
from what i know..calicut is a hindu majority area that including calicut city...their present MP,MLA are hindus...same with government administrators..
corrupt??mostly all government officials are corrupt irr of their caste/creed..
arabi marriage...it was a common practice among Kerala Muslims in olden days..to escape from poverty..or for money..or because of lack of education...but now it was reduced..

Kiss me, honey, honey, kiss me
Thrill me, honey, honey, thrill me
Don't care even if I blow my top
But, honey, honey, don't stop
I'd like to play a little game with you
A little game especially made for two
If you come close then I will show you how
Closer, closer, now

Back
Top Bottom