What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

Read again....it's an unwritten rule. You need tangible proof for an intangible social norm? :angry:

And why do you have Darshan on your avatar? :mad:
sittu aag bedi swami...
nandhu thappu...naanu bari I.T.I...nanagu english ashtu sulabhavaagi barolla...kelavu pada galu arthamadkolokke kashta...english kaLiyoke ase idhe...adhukke ee forum alli barodu..swalpa improve aaguthe antha ansuthe...
naanu kannada chalana chitragalu ashtu nodolla..andre darshan films thumba ishta..ondthara sakkath maja iruthe....darshan abhimaana naanu...

sittu aag bedi swami...
nandhu thappu...naanu bari I.T.I...nanagu english ashtu sulabhavaagi barolla...kelavu pada galu arthamadkolokke kashta...english kaLiyoke ase idhe...adhukke ee forum alli barodu..swalpa improve aaguthe antha ansuthe...
naanu kannada chalana chitragalu ashtu nodolla..andre darshan films thumba ishta..ondthara sakkath maja iruthe....darshan abhimaana naanu...
Naan elli sittaagidini?:angry:
Sumne majakke aa thara emoticons haakodu ashte. Bejar aagbedi.:mad:

Arre wah! Darshan abhimaani aagbitidira isht bega? Sangolli Raayanna naali chenag maadidaane. But avna hale movies nodak aagalla.:fie:

That's why our people are losing their strength. Olden days, Sikhs were brave and strong because they found their strength in the Guru's rehit, Bani but now due to worldly influence our people are becoming more and more moderate.
u think thats a bad thing??
we have no need to be aggressive now,it serves no purpose now

Isiliye -ve ratings mil rahi hai
Be more aggresive
Join RSS.
:partay:
if i have to join such an organisation why not this??
nihangs_20100722.jpg

at least i will have better weapons:devil:

Naan elli sittaagidini?:angry:
Sumne majakke aa thara emoticons haakodu ashte. Bejar aagbedi.:mad:

Arre wah! Darshan abhimaani aagbitidira isht bega? Sangolli Raayanna naali chenag maadidaane. But avna hale movies nodak aagalla.:fie:
ha ha..naanu bandu eradu varsha aaythu..nandu friends jaasthi Kannadavaru..avara jothe darshan films nodi nodi..hange aagoythu...darshan films matra..bere yenu nodalla...

I been to Gurudwaras many times and the food has always been veg infact no Pakistani lahori food place in UK I go to sell pork or beef

He-man why you so worried about the Sangh? do you know what the likes of Vajpayee did in the Delhi riots? we love our Sikh brothers and sisters and we always consider them as one of us so why you fear the sangh? I can not understand this.

u think thats a bad thing??
we have no need to be aggressive now,it serves no purpose now

It is certainly not a good thing to be meek and docile. Being aggressive may not serve any purpose now but it has insured our people's survival through the worst of times, furthermore the aggressiveness is what makes a sardar stand apart from the crowd. Right now things are good, but the core life philosophy of a Khalsa is to be Tyar Bar Tyar in good times and bad which means to hope for the best but always be prepared for the worst because when the shit hits the fan you don't want to be caught unprepared.

I didn't know his name, these days our Hindi movie channels are loaded with his dubbed movies. :dirol:

Have you watched any of his movies? I don't know how you can tolerate Kannada films. 9 out of 10 are horsecrap.:bad:

Have you watched any of his movies? I don't know how you can tolerate Kannada films. 9 out of 10 are horsecrap.:bad:

I know it, but you can't do anything about movie crazy people(not me), who can watch anything for new story. Anyway, these days channels shows mix all 4 South Indian movies, I like dubbed Telugu movies only

Last edited:
I know it, but you can't do anything about movie crazy people(not me), who can watch anything for new story. Anyway, these days channels shows mix all 4 South Indian movies, I only like dubbed Telugu movies only.

If there is one Kannada movie that I truly recommend you to watch, it's Lucia. I promise you it's unlike any other Kannada movie. Give it a try. I guess it has English subtitles. :)

Back
Top Bottom