What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

That is what I kept telling me. next semester then next one oh and yea it never happened. All you need is some hot chick tell you she will only go down on you if you got some abs. Now that is a real inspiration.
Haha Yeah thats the case with me as well ..!!

That is what I kept telling me. next semester then next one oh and yea it never happened. All you need is some hot chick tell you she will only go down on you if you got some abs. Now that is a real inspiration.

I've gotten real slack in my excercise regimen lately. Forget six packs, I need to get back to weights and running.

My BMI stands at 24.1, and i'm mostly a couch potato. Will start working out after this semester, 6 packs coming soon. :D
Six Pack in Six seconds . :D
7XfsQqX.jpg

I am 5' 10'' ..Currently at 75.6 Kg ...Gotta get it down to 72 ..and get the shredded look !!
look at me man
i lost fucking 18 kg............my cholesterol and triglyceride level was up and by up i mean it was shooting out of charts.
i ate chicken everyday*2 times for past 6 years.

now i have mellowed down

look at me man
i lost fucking 18 kg............my cholesterol and triglyceride level was up and by up i mean it was shooting out of charts.

now i have mellowed down

And I am skinny as fuk. 6 feet tall and just about 60kgs. I ate chicken pizzas double cheese burgers bacon all different kinds of meat you can ever think. But now back home in India and momas food already making me feel good :D

look at me man

now i have mellowed down
thats a load to loose . I am working out for three months now . I use BSN Whey and a stack of cellucor d4 and T7 for shredding . I am trying to make some daule before I start my residency . Only to loose in next three years .Plus I have to Impress your bhabhi .. :D

And I am skinny as fuk. 6 feet tall and just about 60kgs. I ate chicken pizzas double cheese burgers bacon all different kinds of meat you can ever think. But now back home in India and momas food already making me feel good :D
could be genetic,,,,u may have a high bmr(basal metabolic rate)

Oh, we both hails from commie land.

And also one of the largest proportion of Muslims and largest population of Christians in India.

And we have communists.

It is like Kerala is tailor made for Hindutva nightmare.

@liall :wave:

hi there buddy.

And also one of the largest proportion of Muslims and largest population of Christians in India.

And we have communists.

hi there buddy.

yo sup bro :D

thats a load to loose . I am working out for three months now . I use BSN Whey and a stack of cellucor d4 and T7 for shredding . I am trying to make some daule before I start my residency . Only to loose in next three years .Plus I have to Impress your bhabhi .. :D
i stay away from any whey /caesin.
only natural.

i used to do weights for 30 min everyday with 50 push ups in one set for a total of 3 sets.
yup,i am not lying but now haven't done shit for 4 months.

infact i am going to join a gym today only,**** yeah:nhl_checking:

And we have communists.

hi there buddy.

Please jump off some jagged peak. Boring folks the lot of you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom