What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

Sikhs are a small minority in this big country. Nagpur wale Chaddis will march in Delhi, one day and Sikhs nor Christians or Buddists cannot do a thing. it will be Mohan Bhagwat's army marching all along India creating the 100% pure Hindiustan. Also, ethnic cleansing and the process of "100% pure" achieving will start. it will not be with Sticks and Chaddis. RSS apologists will be find even in (supposedly)secular institutions which are supposed to protect our country and it's people.

Jains, Sikhs, Boudh are supposed to merge with "RSS-Hinduism" - that is their ultimate goal. the sweet talks of "dharmic religions" are nothing but hogwash. you can see, RSS apologists opining that Sikhism is part of Hinduism or something similar. only Sunni Muslims will be aggressive against militant Hindus, rest of the communities be it Christians, Sikhs all wants to live peacefully here, even if accepting Saffron terrorists ruling the country.

u just displayed your below average intellect.

Sikhs know very well,especially the SAD & SGPC as to who is what?

only desi ande are good,not broiler waale.

Oh meri jaan, I have, nothing beats whey, all sorts of research backs it, just take a look at the prevalence of egg albumen supplements as compared to whey supplements, there is a reason, egg protein does not contain the BCAA sub-factions, the single most anabolic protein in the word is leucine and its metabolic result HMB, neither can be found in egg.

leucine is an essential amino acid,not protein
and egg contains all 9 essential amino acids., and that includes leucine.

and egg is the reference protein with npu of 96 compared to 80 for milk

Pretty impossible to get a state of equilibrium - equation would be more like either zero or hundred. You have no idea how extremists of both sort look like, zealot ones in particular take no time to go trigger happy.

I was discussing the possibility that Modi is perhaps a lower caste supremacist, and when comes to power, will commence hs campaign against the upper-castes.

That will be hilarious.

RSS needs to change their uniforms first if they want the world to take them seriously.

@Indischer @bronxbull @Ravi Nair
Mere thread ka kachra kar diya tum logon ne.
I was having fun
Lol.
I'm leaving

Sikhs are a small minority in this big country. Nagpur wale Chaddis will march in Delhi, one day and Sikhs nor Christians or Buddists cannot do a thing. it will be Mohan Bhagwat's army marching all along India creating the 100% pure Hindiustan. Also, ethnic cleansing and the process of "100% pure" achieving will start. it will not be with Sticks and Chaddis. RSS apologists will be find even in (supposedly)secular institutions which are supposed to protect our country and it's people.
Jains, Sikhs, Boudh are supposed to merge with "RSS-Hinduism" - that is their ultimate goal. the sweet talks of "dharmic religions" are nothing but hogwash. only Sunni Muslims will be aggressive against militant Hindus, rest of the communities be it Christians, Sikhs all wants to live peacefully here, even if accepting Saffron terrorists ruling the country.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hamare He-Man ko heart attack aa jaayega ... bas kar

leucine is an essential amino acid,not protein
and egg contains all 9 essential amino acids., and that includes leucine.

and egg is the reference protein with npu of 96 compared to 80 for milk

i wish either of u can do atleast half of what dara singh could do by eating all these proteins.

Darn! You guys are forcing all sorts of carnal imagery into my unforgiving mind.:angry:

btw, she that good? Me jealousy jealousy.:eek:

She is from the Maghreb. Looking at Tunisian and moroccan women, I have to agree.

Aha! Bongali babu then, kamon achen, apni kolkata proper theke roots trace koren ki from the wider state?

well bro,it is not my mother tongue and my dad's family is largely english speaking and my grandpa came from bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom