What's new

Modi went to the G20 summit, and he saw this!

The video was made by a young couple who quitted their jobs and founded their own studio.

But I think our cities in the interior of China are more impressing!
Hangzhou is already developed, no need to focus on it too much.
We need to focus on building our cities in Western China and Central China!

What kind of local governors do we need in China?

Inside China's poorest province: Guizhou Province on the rapid rise

Sorry man, that's made by a young couple using several years.

This is our official one from Zhejiang Province Satellite Channel

Hangzhou indeed is a beautiful city. No wonder China chose it to host the G20 summit.

But I think our cities in the interior of China are more impressing! We need to focus on building our cities in Western China and Central China!

Unlike India, China sets concrete goals and then works diligently to achieve them. Instead of aiming to become a superpower by 2020, China has set the goal of eradicating poverty by 2020.

China's plan to beat poverty by 2020 an 'extremely difficult mission'

China to relocate 9 million people as part of plan to end poverty

Hangzhou indeed is a beautiful city. No wonder China chose it to host the G20 summit.
I just think, next time China does not need to choose any of our 1/2/3 tier cities.
We should promote our regional counties and small cities in Western China and attract global investment....
Hangzhou/Qingdao/Chengdu/Nanning has enough of it....

For example, in Xichang City in Southwest China, has grand conference centres and resorts around the lake in the suburb, good spot for environment related conference.

Or this small city in China's poorest Guizhou Province for any international meeting themed with "poverty relief"

I extremely recommend this Tengchong County at Sino-Burma border for any ASEAN-China meeting....
u89385579_13d0176c5deg2.jpg

All have airports.....
Transport is never a problem for these regional counties.

Unlike India, China sets concrete goals and then works diligently to achieve them. Instead of aiming to become a superpower by 2020, China has set the goal of eradicating poverty by 2020.

China's plan to beat poverty by 2020 an 'extremely difficult mission'

China to relocate 9 million people as part of plan to end poverty
I don't really think it is mission impossible....
Any I see every village and county here is doing it.
And this deadline is not something joking about, it's a serious task.
Every village leader and county mayor will be assessed annually....
Recently a huge number of village-level officers in Yunnan have been sacked because of their lack of action.
Instead, many college graduates are being distributed across China as the lowest level officers .

I have given an example the poverty relief at the city-level.

I have also elaborated on some attempts made in Guizhou Province

A project of "Precision Poverty Alleviation"

Implementation of professionalism and meritocracy
at the lowest level of government in Shuicheng County, Guizhou Province

Guizhou Using BIG DATA for Poverty Relief

Among 9+ million people to be relocated, 1.3 million are in Guizhou Province.
Guizhou is the most important province in this unprecedented project in China's history.

https://defence.pk/threads/inside-chinas-poorest-province-guizhou-province-on-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-2#post-8682979

(Screenshot)
屏幕快照 2016-09-25 00.00.04.png

I have said, I would upgrade the thread of Guizhou until 2020 if I was still in PDF then. :agree:
https://defence.pk/threads/inside-c...-on-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-5#post-8707516
屏幕快照 2016-09-24 23.56.38.png

Last edited:
I just think, next time China does not need to choose any of our 1/2/3 tier cities.
We should promote our regional counties and small cities in Western China and attract global investment....
Hangzhou/Qingdao/Chengdu/Nanning has enough of it....

For example, in Xichang City in Southwest China, has grand conference centres and resorts around the lake in the suburb, good spot for environment related conference.

Or this small city in China's poorest Guizhou Province for any international meeting themed with "poverty relief"

I extremely recommend this Tengchong County at Sino-Burma border for any ASEAN-China meeting....
View attachment 337536

All have airports.....
Transport is never a problem for these regional counties.

I don't really think it is mission impossible....
Any I see every village and county here is doing it.
And this deadline is not something joking about, it's a serious task.
Every village leader and county mayor will be assessed annually....
Recently a huge number of village-level officers in Yunnan have been sacked because of their lack of action.
Instead, many college graduates are being distributed across China as the lowest level officers .

I have given an example the poverty relief at the city-level.

I have also elaborated on some attempts made in Guizhou Province

A project of "Precision Poverty Alleviation"

Implementation of professionalism and meritocracy
at the lowest level of government in Shuicheng County, Guizhou Province

Guizhou Using BIG DATA for Poverty Relief

Among 9+ million people to be relocated, 1.3 million are in Guizhou Province.
Guizhou is the most important province in this unprecedented project in China's history.

https://defence.pk/threads/inside-chinas-poorest-province-guizhou-province-on-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-2#post-8682979

View attachment 337542

I have said, I would upgrade the thread of Guizhou until 2020 if I was still in PDF then. :agree:
https://defence.pk/threads/inside-c...-on-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-5#post-8707516
View attachment 337541

As expected, the Chinese are short on marketing and long on delivery, exactly the opposite of Indians.

well, we do not have the obligation to promote "western democracy", why bother?

Very true. The Chinese do not have Indians' colonial mentality. Many Indians still subconsciously have an inferiority complex toward the West. It's a shame Indians are not more proud of their country and civilization.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom