What's new

Modi sends Envoy to Dr Zakir Naik for Safe Passage Back to India

Dr. Zakir naik is no awaisi. He will not sacrifice his struggle in exchange for some promised goodies from Modi.

At least that's what I hope.​

Dr Zakir Naik is banned in Malaysia from doing lectures because of his comments against China (Uighurs) and Kashmir atrocities.

I wish other leaders had courage like he has.

Wow. Just ridiculous. He expects Dr Zakir Naik to support article 370 and betray Muslims.

Modi doesn't understand people like Dr Zakir Naik can not be bought with anything this world offers.

The pig faced dr naik is an anti-Pakistani dog. His comments against Pakistan are straight from the rss hindu handbook. He deserves what he gets from india.

The pig faced dr naik is an anti-Pakistani dog. His comments against Pakistan are straight from the rss hindu handbook. He deserves what he gets from india.

Please bring proofs.

When has he ever made any Anti-Pakistan comments? I have seen almost all of his videos and i can't find one.

Please bring proofs.

When has he ever made any Anti-Pakistan comments? I have seen almost all of his videos and i can't find one.

They're you go.. he also claims that india is going to be a superpower within 2 years (as of 2010)........:lol: :

He wants Pakistanis to be a slave race of hindus.........:disagree:

PS YOU hate all things which are pro-Pakistani or which benefits Pakistan.

You believe that Pakistan should be sacrificed for causes which have NOTHING to do with us...........:disagree:

Last edited:
They're you go.. he also claims that india is going to be a superpower within 2 years (as of 2010)........:lol: :

He wants Pakistanis to be a slave race of hindus.........:disagree:

Curb your patriotism.

He hasn't said anything against Pakistan. He's against the partition which to me is a surprise.

However, India of 2010 and i imagine the video was shot before that probably is completely different than terrorist regime of Modi.

Dr Zakir Naik is also a human. So he has a different view back then. I imagine it must have been changed now seeing what happened to India.

His message is also not bad. He thought Muslims would be stronger if united. What's wrong with that thinking?

I don't see where he gave comments that makes him an Anti-Pakistani dog. Or his comments straight from rss handbook. Or he wants Muslims to be a slave race of Hindus.

Try harder.

Curb your patriotism.

He hasn't said anything against Pakistan. He's against the partition which to me is a surprise.

However, India of 2010 and i imagine the video was shot before that probably is completely different than terrorist regime of Modi.

Dr Zakir Naik is also a human. So he has a different view back then. I imagine it must have been changed now seeing what happened to India.

His message is also not bad. He thought Muslims would be stronger if united. What's wrong with that thinking?

I don't see where he gave comments that makes him an Anti-Pakistani dog. Or his comments straight from rss handbook. Or he wants Muslims to be a slave race of Hindus.

Try harder.

No, he is anti-Pakistani. He is AGAISNT our creation. He wants Pakistanis to be a slave race of hindus and sikhs just like indian so called "Muslims". He favours the genocide of the Pakistani race and nation. He is not stupid. He knows EXACTLY what he means when he says he is AGAINST the creation of Pakistan. He is a KUFFAR of the highest order. He is a pig that deserves to be slaughtered. F**K this dirty KUFFAR.

PS YOU hate all things which are pro-Pakistani or which benefits Pakistan.

And you're a bigot who slaps the label of traitor to anyone who doesn't see the world with your POV.

No, he is anti-Pakistani. He is AGAISNT our creation. He wants Pakistanis to be a slave race of hindus and sikhs just like indian so called "Muslims". He favours the genocide of the Pakistani race and nation. He is not stupid. He knows EXACTLY what he means when he says he is AGAINST the creation of Pakistan. He is a KUFFAR of the highest order. He is a pig that deserves to be slaughtered. F**K this dirty KUFFAR.

So you also give fatwas now and do takfir?

Yeah, i am done here. Can't argue with extremists

And you're a bigot who slaps the label of traitor to anyone who doesn't see the world with your POV.

So says the supporter of pigs who are against the creation of Pakistan.......:disagree:

zakir "faggot" naik is a cross between a chimpanzee and a pig who is against the creation of the state of Pakistan........:disagree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom