What's new

Modi sends Envoy to Dr Zakir Naik for Safe Passage Back to India

Dr Zakir Naik is banned in Malaysia from doing lectures because of his comments against China (Uighurs) and Kashmir atrocities.

I wish other leaders had courage like he has.
In Pakistan he can speak against anyone(may be not against China).

Curb your patriotism.

The issue is, he doesn't need to curb his patriotism. The issue is you need to garner some in yourself.

However, India of 2010 and i imagine the video was shot before that probably is completely different than terrorist regime of Modi.

Dr Zakir Naik is also a human.

That is called having charisma, leadership and VISION. There are some people who have it, while there are some who don't. Quaid, Iqbal, didn't see Modi but they had vision of what it would become.

I know a request would fall flat to a "type of person" like you. But still do watch two of the following video very carefully.

To you this nation might not mean anything, to you Ummah Chummah might be everything. But we need to live our realities and not some fairy bs. The fact is Muslims are not united and will not be for foreseeable future, needs to be in our mind. Iran has it's difference with Saudi's, Turkey has its difference with Saudi's, UAE has differences Iraq/Iran. Whole our lives we have been taught Ummah Chummah and this has lead to our devastation, its time that we stop being proxies of Sauds or Iranians and getting our people killed for nothing. It's time that we start thinking about Pakistan First.

And you're a bigot who slaps the label of traitor to anyone who doesn't see the world with your POV.

Yeah, i am done here. Can't argue with extremists

Nahh, you are the one who is acting bigot here. The guy simply provided you the proof and yet you are too blind to see.

His message is also not bad.

Half his debates/lectures are lies or misinformation. He is of the same like the other Gurus from India, the Hindu Gurus like Sadhguru or Gow Mutr Guru(I know I made this one up, but I don't know may be there might be some Gow-mutr guru there, who knows) etc. So stop idolizing, if he taught you something then good, it doesn't mean he is always right or most of the timer right. Sure he is an influential Daee, but Dawaa'h isn't limited particularly to him, so stop this idolizing/fan-boying.

Curb your patriotism.

He hasn't said anything against Pakistan. He's against the partition which to me is a surprise.

However, India of 2010 and i imagine the video was shot before that probably is completely different than terrorist regime of Modi.

Dr Zakir Naik is also a human. So he has a different view back then. I imagine it must have been changed now seeing what happened to India.

His message is also not bad. He thought Muslims would be stronger if united. What's wrong with that thinking?

I don't see where he gave comments that makes him an Anti-Pakistani dog. Or his comments straight from rss handbook. Or he wants Muslims to be a slave race of Hindus.

Try harder.

Against partition is against Pakistan, curb your mullaism.

Curb your patriotism.

He hasn't said anything against Pakistan. He's against the partition which to me is a surprise.

Dr Zakir Naik is also a human. So he has a different view back then. I imagine it must have been changed now seeing what happened to India.

His message is also not bad. He thought Muslims would be stronger if united. What's wrong with that thinking?

I don't see where he gave comments that makes him an Anti-Pakistani dog. Or his comments straight from rss handbook. Or he wants Muslims to be a slave race of Hindus.

Try harder.

You are an Anti-Pakistani mullah traitor. You are an enemy of Pakistan and TRUE Islam.

Modi has fired too many mirchi bombs, ...

His 56" @$$ has become, in fact, a Hindutva missile launcher.:lol:

now he is trying a come back, he is realizing what mess he made...cheap chai wala tactics..another modi failure...

Yes. He is calling back a dissatisfied customer, by offering him special "doodh patti".:p:

They're you go.. he also claims that india is going to be a superpower within 2 years (as of 2010)........:lol: :

He wants Pakistanis to be a slave race of hindus.........:disagree:

PS YOU hate all things which are pro-Pakistani or which benefits Pakistan.

You believe that Pakistan should be sacrificed for causes which have NOTHING to do with us...........:disagree:
He isnt against Pakistan he didnt want partition. Please dont miss quote the man. He has a right to his opinion. He was polite.
I don't agree with him but for discussion his point of view is his and rejected by us.

To call him a pig faced....is rather nasty

His 56" @$$ has become, in fact, a Hindutva missile launcher.:lol:

Yes. He is calling back a dissatisfied customer, by offering him special "doodh patti".:p:
he is offering him to do love jihad and calm down Indian Muslims...beg Saudi, Interpol and offered bollywood but coould not bering him back and now sending envoy to lick his backside to come back. he sould send Yogi or Amit Shah with some dasi

So says the supporter of pigs who are against the creation of Pakistan.......:disagree:

zakir "faggot" naik is a cross between a chimpanzee and a pig who is against the creation of the state of Pakistan........:disagree:
He is a lunatic in my opinion. i am shocked how many people are tuning to him.

At least our Ahmed Deedat was more realist.

He isnt against Pakistan he didnt want partition. Please dont miss quote the man. He has a right to his opinion. He was polite.
I don't agree with him but for discussion his point of view is his and rejected by us.

To call him a pig faced....is rather nasty

Being against the creation Pakistan is advocating the genocide of the Pakistani race and nation, as well as justifying the enslavement of us by indian hindus and sikhs. There is NO 2 ways about it. There is no compromise on this.

Being against the creation Pakistan is advocating the genocide of the Pakistani race and nation, as well as justifying the enslavement of us by indian hindus and sikhs. There is NO 2 ways about it. There is no compromise on this.

ANYONE who is against the creation of Pakistan is a KUFFAR of the highest order. naik is NOT a REAL Muslim but a cross breed between a pig and a chimpanzee. He advocates the genocide of my people by indian hindus and sikhs.

The issue is, he doesn't need to curb his patriotism. The issue is you need to garner some in yourself.

That is called having charisma, leadership and VISION. There are some people who have it, while there are some who don't. Quaid, Iqbal, didn't see Modi but they had vision of what it would become.

I know a request would fall flat to a "type of person" like you. But still do watch two of the following video very carefully.

To you this nation might not mean anything, to you Ummah Chummah might be everything. But we need to live our realities and not some fairy bs. The fact is Muslims are not united and will not be for foreseeable future, needs to be in our mind. Iran has it's difference with Saudi's, Turkey has its difference with Saudi's, UAE has differences Iraq/Iran. Whole our lives we have been taught Ummah Chummah and this has lead to our devastation, its time that we stop being proxies of Sauds or Iranians and getting our people killed for nothing. It's time that we start thinking about Pakistan First.

Nahh, you are the one who is acting bigot here. The guy simply provided you the proof and yet you are too blind to see.

Half his debates/lectures are lies or misinformation. He is of the same like the other Gurus from India, the Hindu Gurus like Sadhguru or Gow Mutr Guru(I know I made this one up, but I don't know may be there might be some Gow-mutr guru there, who knows) etc. So stop idolizing, if he taught you something then good, it doesn't mean he is always right or most of the timer right. Sure he is an influential Daee, but Dawaa'h isn't limited particularly to him, so stop this idolizing/fan-boying.

Notice how @IlyasMyHero NEVER speaks against india or America. I wonder why?.........:disagree:

ANYONE who is against the creation of Pakistan is a KUFFAR of the highest order. naik is NOT a REAL Muslim but a cross breed between a pig and a chimpanzee. He advocates the genocide of my people by indian hindus and sikhs.

Notice how @IlyasMyHero NEVER speaks against india or America. I wonder why?.........:disagree:
Bro be fair....even I dont agree with him. But i think u took it too far.

You know what's funny? People here thought I was your alternate account. I didn't know who you were but meeting you, boy, are we completely different people hahaha.

This is Allama Iqbal - a proponent of Ummah.

1.GIF
2.GIF
3.GIF
4.GIF
5.GIF
6.GIF

12.GIF

The Muslim also constructed a different harem of his own The Azar of civilization made different idols of his own
Country, is the biggest among these new gods! What is its shirt is the shroud of Deen (Religion
Your arm is enforced with the strength of the Divine Unity
You are the followers of Mustafa(saww) , your country is Islam
God’s creation is unjustly divided among nations by it
The Islamic concept of nationality is uprooted by it

This is Iqbal^. Are you going to call him a traitor too? Look at his words.

Jinnah was a proponent of Unity too. He didn't believe in two nation. It's well known Iqbal influenced him then after learning of Hindus filth, he worked for two nations. What happened to Jinnahs vision? Didn't he knew what kind of filth Hindus are from birth? Of course not. Stop venerating humans to be above humans. Jinnah was a human. Dr Zakir Naik is a human. Humans make mistakes.

I didn't see anywhere Dr Zakir Naik dismissing Pakistan or speaking against Pakistan. He simply gave an opinion.

> 2010. Most likely, his views changed
> Gives his views about partition.
> Thinks Muslims being united would've been better for us.

This video is too weak. Too old. This one video is the only proof?

Surely, an anti-Pakistan dog who wants Muslims as slave of Hindus would have been very vocal against Pakistan, wouldn't he?

Whoa. Half his videos. Yeah, you definitely are the most truthful person and Dr Zakir Naik is a liar.

Please post half his videos with lies and misinformation and post references from Holy Quran just like he does. Thank you.

You know what's funny? People here thought I was your alternate account. I didn't know who you were but meeting you, boy, are we completely different people hahaha.

This is Allama Iqbal - a proponent of Ummah.

1.GIF
2.GIF
3.GIF
4.GIF
5.GIF
6.GIF

12.GIF

The Muslim also constructed a different harem of his own The Azar of civilization made different idols of his own
Country, is the biggest among these new gods! What is its shirt is the shroud of Deen (Religion
Your arm is enforced with the strength of the Divine Unity
You are the followers of Mustafa(saww) , your country is Islam
God’s creation is unjustly divided among nations by it
The Islamic concept of nationality is uprooted by it

This is Iqbal^. Are you going to call him a traitor too? Look at his words.

Jinnah was a proponent of Unity too. He didn't believe in two nation. It's well known Iqbal influenced him then after learning of Hindus filth, he worked for two nations. What happened to Jinnahs vision? Didn't he knew what kind of filth Hindus are from birth? Of course not. Stop venerating humans to be above humans. Jinnah was a human. Dr Zakir Naik is a human. Humans make mistakes.

I didn't see anywhere Dr Zakir Naik dismissing Pakistan or speaking against Pakistan. He simply gave an opinion.

> 2010. Most likely, his views changed
> Gives his views about partition.
> Thinks Muslims being united would've been better for us.

This video is too weak. Too old. This one video is the only proof?

Surely, an anti-Pakistan dog who wants Muslims as slave of Hindus would have been very vocal against Pakistan, wouldn't he?

Whoa. Half his videos. Yeah, you definitely are the most truthful person and Dr Zakir Naik is a liar.

Please post half his videos with lies and misinformation and post references from Holy Quran just like he does. Thank you.

Jinnah (pbuh) is a saint. naik is a chimpanzee/pig hybrid who advocates the genocide of Pakistani people. Yet you are protecting him. You have 0 allegiance to Pakistan.

PS YOU should change your name to ilyasTraitorToPakistanAndIslam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom