What's new

Modi:Popular leader of Muslims in Gujarat

People think Modi and Muslims are like Hitler and Jews. If Gujrati Muslims have no problem with him then Modi don't need a certificate from anyone else.

As long as Muslims are thriving under his role, no one should have any problem.

Thats because they fail to understand that Modi is the Oxford dictionary definition of a politician defined.
He craves a vote bank, if appeasing Muslims gets him that.. so be it..
His policies are well thought out.. and they have helped all in Gujrat.. including Muslims..
He wished to reflect those on a national level.. to do that.. he needs all of Gujrat with him..and that includes everybody..be it Muslims or Parsis.
What occurred eight years ago was his attempt to hold onto his seat.. which he did.

The simple matter is, he wants votes.. and has no principles on how to get them..
His conduct after he gets those votes is an entirely different matter to him

Why you live in this society where we are supporting a tyrant govt. Slave army, well they did protect people like you from the real enemy, don't they.
Coz i'm not status -quoist like hindus.i believe in nature's law of change and work to bring that change.

Why don't you join them at their "grass root" level. They kill people who speak against them and the soldiers. I don't understand how ugly a person can think when they support any group, whatsoever there cause is, killing CRFP soldiers. You simply don't care of women of these men where as you want to give AK-47 to women. Given the AK-47, the wives of fallen soildier will shoot anyone who supports the Maoists.
Already work on grass-root level.I never said it will be easy but sure every revolution will need blood lots of it.

I know people who work for just cause of oppressed people instead of turning into a monster that they want to fight with.
Fight for dignity and justice is what human being are taught even by their religion.

I don't see people who live in this society and don't care family of the soldiers. They come from all parts of society and I am proud to be friend of many of them. Have seen their feelings for the country and I don't really want these brave should to see these words said by Indians.
Why should we care for the slaves to help oppress the poor.

Those who kill our soldiers are Animals. Period....Oh...sorry,,can't insult animals. Political prisoner tag is being used to bring the violent people into the umbrella by traitors.
killing of soldiers is like killing virus in the society.

There are other oppressed people and they didn't, pick up the gun. Maoists who kill are actually working against the cause. They bring hate for rest of the people who want things to go by laws. SC/ST in my state got the reservation without firing a bullet and now they are thriving. They have their major share in government. And these backward castes have worked a lot for the people of their castes. That's how you make govt. listen. That's how you get your rights.
even reservation didnt bring them the social justice all these 66 years.hence gun is the solution left.

They fought with demonstration.Take a leaf rather than killing our soldiers.
protest are like Bhains ke aage been bajana.As bagat singh once said ki baharon ko sunane ke liye dhamaka karna padata hai.Btw he was leftist too.

But for people, blood is important to quench their thirst. The movement is just a facade. And those who support the violent route are as guilty as the Maoists.
blood is necessary to realize total freedom and social justice.As netaji said tum mujhe khoon do main tumhein azadi doonga.even he asked for blood sacrifice.

Thats because they fail to understand that Modi is the Oxford dictionary definition of a politician defined.
His policies are well thought out.. and they have helped all in Gujrat.. including Muslims..
He wished to reflect those on a national level.. to do that.. he needs all of Gujrat with him..and that includes everybody..be it Muslims or Parsis.
What occurred eight years ago was his attempt to hold onto his seat.. which he did.

The simple matter is, he wants votes.. and has no principles on how to get them..

Oscar, well written but does not throw any light on your stand...what did you try to establish?

^ ^As long as Gujrat develops, become more secure and relatively more stable, we don't have the problem. 18,000 villages now have electricity almost 24 hours along with good water distribution. I see economically developing villages getting educated and raising their standard of living.

He was acquitted and proudly says wither prove him he is guilty and hang him but he won't apologize. All politicians do every thing for vote bank, but people always target good leaders to get attention. Criticism against a favorable party turns the head of emotional people.

Godhara was unfortunate event, the people indulged are getting jail time, way better result than other cases which are going for decades and still no judgment. Godhara won't happen again in Gujrat in recent years to come at least.

The bold holds true for ALL POLITICIANS and not just Modi.

UP: Rule by Muslims, Ruler is a Mulla, Mulla Mulla-yam. Six months 7 riots, Property destroyed, ppl killed. Muslims did 7 riots against govt (till date there is no riots against Hindus, touchwood). Hindus are afraid of there life in Muslims rule. No one knows when these Muslim rioters will kill and rape them. UP under Islamic rule is on dynamite..

Gujrat: 10 years no riots.

Choice is yours, Islamic Mulla rule or secular Modi rule????

Oscar, well written but does not throw any light on your stand...what did you try to establish?

That the perception of modi as a monster within circles is incorrect.
He may be a monster.. but then all career politicians are..
Modi's treatment of Muslims to get him votes.. vis a vis his treatment of Muslims in the Massacre.. is all relevant to his need to stay in power.
If tomorrow , as the leader of India.. he sees that his popular vote is being taken up by Hindu Hardliners and the only way to win it back is to persecute Muslims.. He will do so..
And its not restricted to Muslims.. and it is not restricted to Modi.

Its politics, and it has always been dirty within these parts.

UP: Rule by Muslims, Ruler is a Mulla, Mulla Mulla-yam. Six months 7 riots, Property destroyed, ppl killed. Muslims did 7 riots against govt (till date there is no riots against Hindus, touchwood). Hindus are afraid of there life in Muslims rule. No one knows when these Muslim rioters will kill and rape them. UP under Islamic rule is on dynamite..

Gujrat: 10 years no riots.

Choice is yours, Islamic Mulla rule or secular Modi rule????

That one view.. and a Hindu view..
Till we have a view of the UP Muslim.. one cannot judge.

haha LOL @ Thread Title..almost as funny as "Hitler: Popular Leader of Jews in Germany!).

I differ. One muslim gentleman offered him a tupi and the checked red shawl but he refused to take them and his explanation was he does not believe in mere symbolism. In contrast any other politician, those of the appeasing type, would have pounced on that, wore the tupi and tomorrow morning papers would be screaming his name with a a full page pic of him in that.

2002 he got votes because of the riots, 2007 it was on a pure development agenda and one would be lying if they said he has not brought development to Guj.

I differ. One muslim gentleman offered him a tupi and the checked red shawl but he refused to take them and his explanation was he does not believe in mere symbolism. In contrast any other politician, those of the appeasing type, would have pounced on that, wore the tupi and tomorrow morning papers would be screaming his name with a a full page pic of him in that.

2002 he got votes because of the riots, 2007 it was on a pure development agenda and one would be lying if they said he has not brought development to Guj.

But then again.. it also shows that his words are carefully chosen.
He knows his primary voter base..and would not offend them.

That one view.. and a Hindu view..
Till we have a view of the UP Muslim.. one cannot judge.

But Important thing which view is Correct ,if you list World's most Unstable top countries , i am sure AT LEAST First five will be Muslim countries

But Important thing which view is Correct ,if you list World's most Unstable top countries , i am sure AT LEAST First five will be Muslim countries
And India a hindu majority nation has more poor then entire Africa!

Someone give her few AK-47. Say these words out loud in open without anonymity. Support them openly. Send hate letters to family of soldiers died and tell them they deserved it. Ask for the bloods of these soldiers and people won't let you live in India.

Soldiers do their duty, they have to follow orders. Go kill the politicians, why kill these soldiers ?

Soldiers are virus, get a life, don't disrespect them. Virus are people like you who destroy the very own body where they live.

People like you are afraid in going public to show their support.

These "slave"s saved millions of lives and still do while you through mud at them. I think for people like you, few million oppressed but alive Maoists worth more than the millions of lives of the soldiers and the billions they protect.

Leave Maoists coming to power, we would have lost Kashmir and various other parts to China and Pakistan without these "slaves" and will actually would have been living as "slaves". What about that circumstance. And Maoists if came to power will have to rely on these "slaves" to protect the country.

People like you are the problem, not the solution. I see SC/ST in every govt. institutions, having important ministries etc. Go out and look.

People will kick you out from the society if you disrespect our soldiers. You want attention rather than doing something for your beloved Maoists. I can give you the link where you can transfer money to the people who have taken non-violent route.

Blood,Gun. Blood Gun. Don't bring SC Bose. He wanted it against the foreign ruling power and didn't want killing of his fellow countrymen. Don't disrespect that great leader.

Go on do something and then let us know. Otherwise refrain from bringing your propaganda. :enjoy:

Because they have oil?
Depends on what you see as correct..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom