What's new

Modi:Popular leader of Muslims in Gujarat

In Modi's Gujrat, there is almost no power shortage. I don't think a person who is behind health care of pregnant women and his policies saved tens of thousands of lives of women and their child. I think that doesn't count.

When Hafeez Saeed is set free who is called terrorist by many countries, you give reason that Pakistan court didn't find him guilty, well NaMo wasn't found guilty either.

</imaginary scenario>if Nasir Khan was the CM of Gujarat and He supported the riots against Hindus in 2002 used Government Machinery including Police forces to kill Hindus. and Now Nasir Khan is a great Politician developing Gujarat into America. He is seen as future PM of India because of His development Policies. Hindus loves Nasir Khan so much you know.

Sanghies, will you people support Hindu killer Nasir Khan?
</imaginary scenario>
Your secenarion is bit incomplete.let me complete it for you.

[Imaginary Scenario]
"Sanghies will be L-e-t,SIMI,IM carrying out serial blasts throughout india targeting muslims for their grievance against hindus by nasir khan for gujarat riots of 2002 ."

[/Imaginary Scenario]

perhaps pakistan can provide a dossier so we can prosecute him?
Its india's trait to provide dosas-iers not pakistan's.Pakistan provide you with kasabs...........:tongue:

people sitting in pakistan who have never visited gujrat never saw state's development are talking big **** about Modi. It would be the greatest thing in the history of india after independence if NaMo becomes PM.
few people here talk about the status of minorities in india...well all i cdly an say is minorities in India are enjoying much better and safe life and getting facilities. what's the status of minorities in the nation of all those big mouths?? these people have no guts and hardly have anything positive to talk about minority. killings, forceful conversions, abducting minority children and women in their nation is very common...isn't it?? but not a single word about that!! and mod may delete my this post calling it OFFTOPIC!!

Glad to see some Pakistanis are diversifying their skills from giving innocence certificates and shelter to terrorists to giving terrorist certificates to politicians from other countries. Wonder this is downstream or upstream diversification.

Having said that, this is not the place to post such news / opinions.

Supporting terrorists strictly not allowed in PDF. Take your modi **** somewhere else plz

People think Modi and Muslims are like Hitler and Jews. If Gujrati Muslims have no problem with him then Modi don't need a certificate from anyone else.

As long as Muslims are thriving under his role, no one should have any problem.

People think Modi and Muslims are like Hitler and Jews. If Gujrati Muslims have no problem with him then Modi don't need a certificate from anyone else.

As long as Muslims are thriving under his role, no one should have any problem.
like wise corrupts should not have problems with maoist .Ofcourse indian courts dont have any problem with them....:tongue:

like wise corrupts should not have problems with maoist .Ofcourse indian courts dont have any problem with them....:tongue:
Again Maoists. I don't think Animals will have any support from any government. The decision will be challenged and if not, the trust on our judicial system will go down faster.

BTW you are too selective of what courts say. If it is according to your propaganda, you take it at face value otherwise you cry a river if it is against and start calling corruption in judiciary.

Go live with Maoists rather than in your comfortable home. Give them money and guns rather than bringing them in every thread.

Stop making "against the tide" comments.

Again Maoists. I don't think Animals will have any support from any government. The decision will be challenged and if not, the trust on our judicial system will go down faster.
Animals are those whom janata chooses and send them to parliament not the maoists.Maoists have grass-root level support hence they are able to fight the tyrant GoI.India Judiciary wont repeat the same mistake as it did in Dr. Binayak Sen otherwise European Union delegation will come again and review the whole case during hearing itself.

BTW you are too selective of what courts say. If it is according to your propaganda, you take it at face value otherwise you cry a river if it is against and start calling corruption in judiciary.
I'm as straight forward as one can be.

Go live with Maoists rather than in your comfortable home. Give them money and guns rather than bringing them in every thread.
I do....Its not something new for me.

Stop making "against the tide" comments.
Its not against the tide comment.its the fight for justice and dignity of poor people of india against blood sucking ruling elites and their slave Army.

Animals are those whom janata chooses and send them to parliament not the maoists.Maoists have grass-root level support hence they are able to fight the tyrant GoI.India Judiciary wont repeat the same mistake as it did in Dr. Binayak Sen otherwise European Union delegation will come again and review the whole case during hearing itself.
I'm as straight forward as one can be.
I do....Its not something new for me.
Its not against the tide comment.its the fight for justice and dignity of poor people of india against blood sucking ruling elites and their slave Army.
Why you live in this society where we are supporting a tyrant govt. Slave army, well they did protect people like you from the real enemy, don't they.

Why don't you join them at their "grass root" level. They kill people who speak against them and the soldiers. I don't understand how ugly a person can think when they support any group, whatsoever their cause is, killing CRFP soldiers. You simply don't care of women of these men where as you want to give AK-47 to women. Given the AK-47, the wives of fallen soildier will shoot anyone who supports the Maoists.

I know people who work for just cause of oppressed people instead of turning into a monster that they want to fight with.

I don't see people who live in this society and don't care family of the soldiers. They come from all parts of society and I am proud to be friend of many of them. Have seen their feelings for the country and I don't really want these brave should to see these words said by Indians.

Those who kill our soldiers are Animals. Period....Oh...sorry,,can't insult animals. Political prisoner tag is being used to bring the violent people into the umbrella by traitors.

There are other oppressed people and they didn't, pick up the gun. Maoists who kill are actually working against the cause. They bring hate for rest of the people who want things to go by laws. SC/ST in my state got the reservation without firing a bullet and now they are thriving. They have their major share in government. And these backward castes have worked a lot for the people of their castes. That's how you make govt. listen. That's how you get your rights.

They fought with demonstration.Take a leaf rather than killing our soldiers.

But for people, blood is important to quench their thirst. The movement is just a facade. And those who support the violent route are as guilty as the Maoists.

Its my last post regarding Maoists in this thread. I always end up debating you where it doesn't belong. Spreading propaganda.

I will pick up the gun and kill them before letting them come to power.

Getting back to topic in hand. Swim against tide for sake of one sided, irrational argument.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom