What's new

Modi:Popular leader of Muslims in Gujarat

These are your saviours the real slaves.And this is not propaganda but reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont want to post assam manipur videos due to its explicit nature but then Indians know what are all these slaves are inhuman vampires of devils sitting in parliament.

Last edited by a moderator:
^the proposed armed rebellion isn't much better. but then again, long winded rants is all we have come to expect from you.

Till men in uniform remain slave and keep on killing/raping indians no one will shed tears even on their rotting corpse.their sacrifice is waste and those who does it they are part of same devilish class who shed crocodile's tears. BTW these are the sentiments for Kashmir populace for slaves in uniform.

anuranon_1302274060_1-Indian_dogs_go_back.jpg

indiandogsgoback.jpg

Soldiers disrespected on this forum are enough reason for a ban. Mods look into it with same view point you take for your own soldiers.

BTW you are part of these inhumane vampires elected. According to you all politicians are evil, all soldiers are slaves, I hope when riots break out and people enter your home, Maoists won't come to rescue you but the Rapid Action Force.

If terrorists attacks your city, its will be special ops who will do the job. Hope you take your violent propaganda with you. Leave this country as soon as possible before these slaves and vampires attacks you.

Someone is getting too much edgy. :lol:

Maoists were , are and will be savages, with blood thirst for their personal objectives as they actual cause is lost.

^the proposed armed rebellion isn't much better. but then again, long winded rants is all we have come to expect from you.
one cant get right and honour and dignity through begging that one has to snatch it forcefully.Armed rebellion is much better way to achieve it then begging and getting kicked.

Just report her for disrespecting our soldiers......We respect soldiers of every nation who lay their lives, even if they are from rival nations. :enjoy:

^the irony is our esteemed member ajtr is still looking to get a job for the husband In India. mega fail

one cant get right and honour and dignity through begging that one has to snatch it forcefully.Armed rebellion is much better way to achieve it then begging and getting kicked.
by begging the GOI to provide free of cost AK47s as per your recommendations...
more logic fail on your part.

^the irony is our esteemed member ajtr is still looking to get a job for the husband In India. mega fail

by begging the GOI to provide free of cost AK47s...more logic fail on your part.
Keep family members and relations out of this buddy.

Oppose her views and take a stance against her. Attack her on her words about our soldiers.

Keep family members and relations out of this buddy.

Oppose her views and take a stance against her. Attack her on her words about our soldiers.
i don't intend any disrespect. rather simply pointing out the hypocrisy of her arguments.
her family is most welcome to come here and be a productive member of the Indian economy.

i don't intend any disrespect. rather simply pointing out the hypocrisy of her arguments.
That we all senior members know as against the tide comments always bring attention.

I think I have enough of this, she won't stop Maoist propaganda, time to move on. :D

Soldiers disrespected on this forum are enough reason for a ban. Mods look into it with same view point you take for your own soldiers.
As if i care.....:rolleyes:

BTW you are part of these inhumane vampires elected. According to you all politicians are evil, all soldiers are slaves, I hope when riots break out and people enter your home, Maoists won't come to rescue you but the Rapid Action Force.
Its the people who protect themselves.How obedient are indian forces that they follow there political masters by helping the rioters directly/indirectly as always happens in riots like in gujarat like in 1984(ask all those sikhs)

If terrorists attacks your city, its will be special ops who will do the job. Hope you take your violent propaganda with you. Leave this country as soon as possible before these slaves and vampires attacks you.
Yah sure elites targets Taj and oberoi hotels or protecting their VVIP masters.When massacre was going on CST all the slave commandos were in duty to protect their political masters in mumbai.

Maoists were , are and will be savages, with blood thirst for their personal objectives as they actual cause is lost.
Well only maoist enemy elites will say that coz they threaten elites power over poor .

^"maoist enemy elites"?? lol that would qualify majority of indians then. as it stands maoism is a dying animal.

Back
Top Bottom