What's new

‘Modi may engage with Pak.'

There is a difference between so called democracy and real democracy,learn the difference.
As if Pakistan is democratic,There is extremism,sectarian voilence,political voilence.
Every week or fortnight there is a bomb blasts.in short where is Pakistan heading

Shame on India. Hand over Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab, Delhi and all your water to Pakistan ! Until then you will always be a shameless bully. Damn Bhaniya/mandraji evil Yindoos. You will face the wrath of hell after you die. All 1 billion of you including @seiko
Ok. :(

Actually it's seiko's fault. :D

No need for further dialog, just hold an internationally monitored plebiscite in Kashmir and be done with the issue. Otherwise both countries will remain in state of conflict.
Read and Learn
Why plebiscite in J&K is not possible in current scenario?

I still do not understand why India does not allow an independence referendum to take place in Kashmir like the one happened in UK about Scotland. Let them decide and will settle this issue.

Pakistan is ready to do the same on their side of Kashmir and have been more than half a century.

Why don't Indians do this.
Why plebiscite in J&K is not possible in current scenario?

As if Pakistan is democratic,There is extremism,sectarian voilence,political voilence.
Every week or fortnight there is a bomb blasts.in short where is Pakistan heading
Stupidity at its best,what does democracy has to do with instability.Might as well get educated. @SarthakGanguly , what do you think?

I hope the 2050 Indians are genuine about making peace than your generation.

I hope 2050 there is no Pakistan for us Indians to be genuine about making peace :p.

On a serious note i hope Pakistan stops supporting terrorists so we can talk peace.

Back
Top Bottom