What's new

‘Modi may engage with Pak.'

There is some sort of peace now. We are not fighting a war, are we?

People die on LOC. You can never call yourself a developed nation when your BSF are getting drunk on duty and firing on a neighbour nation. Ridiculous thought process. You guys are backwards.

F**k South Asia, it is truly doomed.

I still do not understand why India does not allow an independence referendum to take place in Kashmir like the one happened in UK about Scotland. Let them decide and will settle this issue.

Pakistan is ready to do the same on their side of Kashmir and have been more than half a century.

Why don't Indians do this.
I still dont understand why Pakistan does not vacate all its area of Princely Kashmir as per the first step for plebecite and then put more pressure on India for conduct it?

I hope they start dialogues.India needs to change it's approach,you can't ditch us forever.Tensions at border and many issues can be resolved,and that too easily.

Indian part of Kashmir has more soldiers than Kashmiris . clearly not the same case here.
Our state we can do what we want. You though are illegally occupying territory and must vacate.

No need for further dialog, just hold an internationally monitored plebiscite in Kashmir and be done with the issue. Otherwise both countries will remain in state of conflict.

1) There will be NO plebiscite

2) We want conflict

Completely irrelevant to the topic.

Its completely relevant. Its what would be needed to pry Kashmir from Indian hands.

And in Kashmir's case, you would need to fight a Civil war as well as a full blown Invasion.

Our state we can do what we want. You though are illegally occupying territory and must vacate.
Any proof along with it.

So you agree there is no evidence
Evidence of India's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan.There is a difference!

Its completely relevant. Its what would be needed to pry Kashmir from Indian hands.

And in Kashmir's case, you would need to fight a Civil war as well as a full blown Invasion.
I have had enough of Kashmir for one day.

I have had enough of Kashmir for one day.

Exactly man.

See what a huge country you have. Enough for everyone. Spend same efforts taking care of what you have but is bleeding and burning. Otherwise in chasing what you don't have, future generations will blame you for losing what you did.

Like you guys blame Musharraf's generation for losing Bangladesh.

Exactly man.

See what a huge country you have. Enough for everyone. Spend same efforts taking care of what you have but is bleeding and burning. Otherwise in chasing what you don't have, future generations will blame you for losing what you did.
We never get tired of Kashmir whether the conflict is on the internet
or on the battlefield :sniper:

I meant enough of discussing it with Indians,no offense.

I still do not understand why India does not allow an independence referendum to take place in Kashmir like the one happened in UK about Scotland. Let them decide and will settle this issue.

Pakistan is ready to do the same on their side of Kashmir and have been more than half a century.

Why don't Indians do this.

Due to pakistan sponsored terrorism in Indian Kashmir since 1989, the demographics of both Indian kashmir and Pak Occupied kashmir is heavily changed and all the non-muslims are either killed or forced to leave the valley. So to have a referendum, we need to restore the same percentage of ethnicities as it were in 1960's and take the chinese kashmir into it and keep all three parts of kashmir together for few years to stabilise and then start the process of referendum.

So as you can see it is next to impossible now. Status quo is the best and only non-violent option.

Due to pakistan sponsored terrorism in Indian Kashmir since 1989, the demographics of both Indian kashmir and Pak Occupied kashmir is heavily changed and all the non-muslims are either killed or forced to leave the valley. So to have a referendum, we need to restore the same percentage of ethnicities as it were in 1960's and take the chinese kashmir into it and keep all three parts of kashmir together for few years to stabilise and then start the process of referendum.

So as you can see it is next to impossible now. Status quo is the best and only non-violent option.

Ethnic cleansing, great idea.

Its like moving English to Scotland and then holding a referendum. You Indians are just something else.

Back
Top Bottom