What's new

‘Modi may engage with Pak.'

Actually not a bad idea. If this is valid -
i. Convert - Change Demography - Referendum - Islamic Riyasat --- is valid.
ii. Migrate - Change Demography - Referendum - Greater Integration is also valid.

Very conservative estimates put the population of displaced Kashmiri Pandits spread all over India at between 10-15 million. Of course a proper Census has never been taken.

Pakistan lost kashmir in 1947.however Pakistan lost its kashmir cause because of its own policies. That to resorting to terrorism.

Seriously speaking Indians need to understand that this is a reasonable request and Pak has nothing to gain out of it.
You personally may have nothing to do with the place. But the Pakistani establishment has got a lot to do with it. India for example has no claims on Pakistan except 'AJ'K. Even if the present LOC is converted into IB, all problem will be solved. It can be later opened up slowly. In a globalizing world, the focus should be more integration than division.

Very conservative estimates put the population of displaced Kashmiri Pandits spread all over India at between 10-15 million. Of course a proper Census has never been taken.
Errrr. :D :D

It is best they don't do anything wrong.

We all want peace here.

War is not something Asia can afford.

Asia will go back 20 years if that happens and Europeans will continue to dominate us if a war breaks out.

Please remember this, Pakistani members.

If you want to get rid of the Western yoke, don't embroil in war.

Yeah, it can be tweaked, certainly. A lot can be done. If the political will and courage to do so is there.

I didn't say anything about tweaking.

The Pandits have been shattered by the events 25 years ago. Living as refugees around the country, their only solace has been to breed like rabbits.

25 years living in Maharashtra, Orissa, and Tamil Nadu also means that their kids have never learned how to speak their mother tongue. What are you going to do?

Tragic stories all around.

@TSherring22

War with Pakistan is not in the interest of West.

their only solace has been to breed like rabbits.
Ummm...actually the fertility rate has dropped. In places quite drastically. Cramped conditions. In fact the the JnK state government deliberately provided one room houses to families in Jammu so that they can't ... er... do. :angry: In Delhi they got two room shanties.

Those Pandits you see elsewhere are the ones who built everything from scratch. They are very few in number. :(

Last edited:
Ummm...actually the fertility rate has dropped. In places quite drastically. Cramped conditions. In fact the the JnK state government deliberately provided one room houses to families in Jammu so that they can't ... er... do. :angry: In Delhi they got two room shanties.

Thos Pandits you see elsewhere are the ones who built everything from scratch. They are very few in number. :(

I know man.

But come 2016, and 370 hulla, you will see millions of Pandits emerging from all over India. Take my word for it.

Back
Top Bottom