What's new

Modi ji's first rally after nomination of pm candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's good in social media...what does he have to counter food security bill- you have an answer? He's just a media creation.

I asked you to keep off my post maggot. Now shoo.

Just look at BJP ruled states they already have much better bill as compare to food security bill.

No hard felling for you... Just stay away with that ch**** rahul

who cares? he's a damp squib.

Congress supporters burning ...... :D

cong.jpg

he's good in social media...what does he have to counter food security bill- you have an answer? He's just a media creation.

He's a media creation? Him coming to power in Gujarat three consecutive times is a media creation? We all know thats not true. Modi has a lot of tricks up his sleeves and by the looks of it Congress is dumbfounded at the moment. They don't have a leader who they can project against him. If unfortunately they end up projecting Rahul Gandhi, then that will be counterproductive for sure.

And just a request mate, to you and to @Ammyy too, and everyone else, lets not forget we are all Indians first. Political rivalry aside, there is no need to fight amongst ourselves, that too on a Pakistani forum. The discourse and the debate can be done in a civilized and mature way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently twitter was in mayhem because of #FaujiWithModi.But the side kicks in the beginnings was BS'ing a lot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom