What's new

Modi ji's first rally after nomination of pm candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just suggesting it though...
If Pakistan doesnt do it then we wil have to pay consequences

I am... I am also fan of a few Babas...

you location says "under your bed" ..under my bed there is lot of dust and mosquitos...:bounce:

Bhai Aaj control nahi hua!!! This faggot is just too irritating, Waisey ek post delete ker diya mainey teri wajha se. :D

Bhai tujhe lagta hai congressiyon par gaaliyon ka asar hota hai ab? Hota to ab tak jitni gaaliyan pari hai inhen ye saare sudhar naa jaate!:lol:

Beat them with logic and facts, don't let them get on your nerves. At the end of the day sab Indians hi hain, doesn't look nice.

why?? i thanked it and this is what you do?? :pissed:

haha.....I was talking about other one, Bhai tera wala abhi bhi wahi hai. :D

Bhai tujhe lagta hai congressiyon par gaaliyon ka asar hota hai ab? Hota to ab tak jitni gaaliyan pari hai inhen ye saare sudhar naa jaate!:lol:

LOL...True That, Inhey to ondha karkey Lath Rolna padega! :lol:

Beat them with logic and facts, don't let them get on your nerves. At the end of the day sab Indians hi hain, doesn't look nice.

I usually dont give a f@ck to such sh!theads but This was first time in 2 years i lost my cool. Anyway...Ab jo likh diya wo likh diya....Ab tu bol raha hai bro .....To Its okay.:)

LOL,,,@Aukaat ?? :lol:

Bhosdikey Tere baap nai zindgi bhar mai itna nahi kamaya hoga jitney ka mera ek FarmHouse hai!! :lol:

Ager Gand mai dum hai milney ka to baat ker warna, Gand Mara Khangressiyo se. aur Digvijay singh k tattey chaat le jaa!!!...As your Usual Bussiness!!!

Now, f@ck yourself! and Dont Waste My Time, Its too precious to be wasted on a low Life Coward like you Mr Fagnextdoor!

Kyu re badi galliyan de raha hai desh bhakt congressi ko. Bata kaha aana hai...rahul baba ko leke aata hu after permission of mummy ji. Sath mai mms aur diggu ko bhi launga.....dekh lunga tujhe.....rahul sab congressiyon ka yuvraj hai fir uski aulaad yuvraj banegi.

You got it...how dare you speak against dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom