What's new

Modi ji's first rally after nomination of pm candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bregs];4774002 said:
Its not disgraceful bro if supreme court has not saved his skin by allowing him to withdraw his petition of fraudulently presenting his age documents then all his retirement benefits would have been stopped and case of cheating n forgery slapped against him

i made these comments strictly irrespective of any party politics this was very unfortunate of this general to drag that case too much when he full knew he himself knew he is fraudently contesting his original documents regarding his age presneted at the time of his joining army as JCO although his tirade against corruption is all right though

Nonsense, he had been contesting his date of birth issue since 1985, him staying on as Army chief for an extra year would have put a spanner in the government's army chief line of succession plan.

His only fault was that at the time of his appointment as the army chief he had accepted that he would not contest his DOB after becoming the chief anymore.

Calling such a distinguished military officer and an ex army chief a cheat is disgraceful, regardless of whoever you are, regardless of the political divide you sit on.

Nonsense, he had been contesting his date of birth issue since 1985, him staying on as Army chief would have put a spanner in the government's army chief line of succession.

His only fault was that at the time of his appointment as the army chief he had accepted that he would not contest his DOB after becoming the chief.

Calling such a distinguished military officer and an ex army chief a cheat is disgraceful.

ok i respect your views but do not agree with you

[Bregs];4774025 said:
there is no surprise if namo supporters tag me with disgraceful names its not your fault whole BJP and its leaders are full of hypocrites

NO...we tag you disgraceful for insulting an army General who did not play by congress rules... If you or anyone else have anything constructive to say we wont be so hostile...

NO...we tag you disgraceful for insulting an army General who did not play by congress rules... If you or anyone else have anything constructive to say we wont be so hostile...

i replied you with logic there with disagreement with your views its you all who are giving me names i respect the views of namo supporters but mine disagreement with you all doesn't mean i am stooping low

[Bregs];4774053 said:
i replied you with logic there with disagreement with your views its you all who are giving me names i respect the views of namo supporters but mine disagreement with you all doesn't mean i am stooping low

you stooped low the very second you called him a "cheat"

Nonsense, he had been contesting his date of birth issue since 1985, him staying on as Army chief for an extra year would have put a spanner in the government's army chief line of succession plan.

His only fault was that at the time of his appointment as the army chief he had accepted that he would not contest his DOB after becoming the chief anymore.

Calling such a distinguished military officer and an ex army chief a cheat is disgraceful, regardless of whoever you are, regardless of the political divide you sit on.

Bro he is contesting his issue since 1985 doesn't matter when supreme courts made those observations, all of you are disregarding the supreme court as well i am not stooping low n not being disgraceful at all

you stooped low the very second you called him a "cheat"

Are bhai you need to introspect why you all have gone desperate over modu issues that you are not ready to listen about a man whom supreme court stopped of being branding what i am saying seeing his post but this general didn't care about the sanctity of his post while fighting this legal despite he was fraudulently fighting this case since 1985 why he did not went to court whe he wa s a lower level office and not the chief of staff

[Bregs];4774074 said:
Bro he is contesting his issue since 1985 doesn't matter when supreme courts made those observations, all of you are disregarding the supreme court as well i am not stooping low n not being disgraceful at all

Supreme court didn't call him a cheat, or anything even close to that, you did.

[Bregs];4774074 said:

Are bhai you need to introspect why you all have gone desperate over modu issues that you are not ready to listen about a man whom supreme court stopped of being branding what i am saying seeing his post but this general didn't care about the sanctity of his post while fighting this legal despite he was fraudulently fighting this case since 1985 why he did not went to court whe he wa s a lower level office and not the chief of staff

this has been discussed so many times here , stop diverting the topic about the General ....please for god sake stop calling people frauds without knowing the facts of the matter . open a new thread about this ... Calling a former CAOS a cheat and fraud is utterly disgracefull

Supreme court didn't call him a cheat, or anything even close to that, you did.

Then read the judgement of supreme court because you read what suits your thinking they asked him to with draw the petition other wise they will pass strictures against him, seeing his post supreme court gave him this liberty

i told you in previous reply i felt disgusted with this issue when chief of staff go gung ho about this issue when his retirement was due n near was he sleeping all those years why he didn't go to courts then

this has been discussed so many times here , stop diverting the topic about the General ....please for god sake stop calling people frauds without knowing the facts of the matter . open a new thread about this ... Calling a former CAOS a cheat and fraud is utterly disgracefull

That general himself brough disrepute to the high n sacred post he was having its not me

[Bregs];4774025 said:
there is no surprise if namo supporters tag me with disgraceful names its not your fault whole BJP and its leaders are full of hypocrites, and who are you to give me certificate i my self can give you 1000 of issues but i do wish too stoop so low with you

as far i remeber congress is not pure as distilled water
All major scams happened during khangress rule

Apparently he's is an ex-general.He can share his stage with any political party.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/Ex-soldiers-geared-up-for-Modis-rally-in-Rewari/articleshow/22593867.cms?
"Initially, we were expecting 1.5 lakh people to attend the rally. But after the announcement of Modi's name as PM candidate, the numbers are set to swell. Being held at a venue of 4.5 lakh square feet, covered by tents, the rally may see a record number of participants. I think it is the largest covered area for a rally in the state," said Capt Abhimanyu, who completed his commando course under the guidance of former Army chief Gen (retd) V K Singh in 1991.

According to another BJP leader, Veer Kumar Yadav, "There would be 50,000 chairs and additional sitting arrangements for 1.5 lakh more people. Besides, over two lakh square feet area has been left as open space at the venue."

[Bregs];4774121 said:
That general himself brough disrepute to the high n sacred post he was having its not me

just because you said so ? stick to the topic and shut up about the general

1238732_584167981640821_232904064_n.jpg

Rewari rally: Modi says Pakistan must focus on ending poverty instead of breeding terror
Over 50,000 + Ex Army Men , More than 5,50,000 Narendra Modi youth of #Hindustan
at REWARI (HARYANA) today . I have seen Faujis protecting us on the difficult&hostile terrain of J&k. I owe my life to them. Delighted NaMo spoke for them.#FaujiWithModi
FULL SPEECH OF NARENDRA MODI :

NDIA TODAY ONLINE NEW DELHI, SEPTEMBER 15, 2013 | Gujarat chief minister/ Future Prime Minister of Narendra Modi
14. 47 PM: Modi ends speech after exhorting the audience to repeatedly shout "Bharat Mata Ki Jai".

14. 44 PM: Need a piece of iron from every village of the country for 'iron man' Sardar Patel's Statue of Unity in Gujarat: Modi.

14. 42 PM: Ensure that everyone above 18 should vote. This is a pious work, for every party. Ex-servicemen should also help: Modi.

14. 41 PM: We cannot depend on other nations for arms since if during war, these nations stop the supply, what condition would we be in: Modi.

14. 39 PM: There will be more cyber wars than war on the borders. So more brilliant youth are needed in the armed forces. The government must ensure this: Modi

14.38 PM: Had there been a Vajpayee government in 2004, there would not have this issue of 'One Rank-One Pension'. A solution could have been arrived at: Modi.

14.36 PM: There used to be rampant power theft in Gujarat. We recruited 1,000 ex-servicemen and asked them to prevent it. Seeing their uniform, the thieves vanished: Modi.

14.35 PM: India should dream of exporting defence equipment instead of importing them: Modi

14. 28 PM: There will be more cyber wars than war on the borders. So more brilliant youth are needed in the armed forces. The government must ensure this: Modi.

14. 24 PM: If our politicians want to see real secularism, they must learn from our armed forces. There is no bigger example of secularism: Modi.

14. 22 PM: There is stench of votebank politics in every nook and corner of the country: Modi.

14. 20 PM: I want to tell my friends in Pakistan, all these bombs etc have not done any good for you. For 10 years work, towards not making your land a home for terror. See what happens. It will help the youth and the poor: Modi.

14. 16 PM: The govt only discusses terrorism selectively but terrorism cannot be addressed selectively. Violence digs the grave of humanity: Modi.

14. 14 PM: The UN should not feel proud that there has been no Third World War. Compared to WW-I and WW-II, today there are more people in the world who are victims of proxy war that is terrorism and Maoism: Modi.

14.10 PM: Till there no patriotic government at the Centre, there is no guarantee of our security: Modi.

14. 09 PM: Laid a water pipeline for our soldiers guarding Gujarat's border with Pakistan: Modi.

14.08 PM: We built a war memorial for those who died in 1965 and have put it on the tourist map: Modi

14. 07 PM: Please don't insult soldiers who are willing to die for the nation: Modi.

14. 07 PM: Whenever I get a chance, I spend my Diwali with soldiers, sharing their happiness and sorrows: Modi.

14.06 PM: The government seems to think that the army people have signed up to be killed: Narendra Modi.

14.04 PM: Shri Krishna came to Dwarka but he shares strong link with Kurukshetra. Gita inspires people across the world: Modi

14.00 PM: I feel more thrilled speaking at this rally than I felt when I was announced the BJP's PM candidate, says Modi.

13. 59 PM: But my father refused to allow me to go the entrance test; he said it was not for our family and my dream to join army was shattered: Modi.

13. 58 PM: This was the same school where Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda studied. Hoodaji has eaten a lot of salt from Gujarat: Modi.

13.57 PM: Used to serve tea and serve armymen in Mehsana during the 1965 war: Modi

13. 57 PM: Every family in Haryana has been influenced by the ideology of Arya Samaj founder Swami Dayanand Saraswati.

13.56 PM: I saulte our jawans for keeping our country safe: Modi.

13.53 PM: Rao Tula Ram goes down as a glorious name in the history of India, says Modi.

13. 52 PM: In our country, we are not getting to hear good news in the country. For a decade, we are tired of listening to bad news, says Modi.

13: 50 PM: I feel more thrilled speaking at this rally than I felt when I was announced the BJP's PM candidate, says Modi.

13.49 PM: But this morning I heard the good news (of the Agni-V test) and I congratulate the scientists for this success: Modi.

13.48 PM: When I was in Class IV, I sent a money order of Rs.2 from a post office for the first time for a prospectus to the Sainik School in Jamnagar: Modi.

13. 48 PM: In our country, we are not getting to hear good news in the country. For a decade, we are tired of listening to bad news, says Modi.

13.45 PM: Addressing the brave ex-servicemen of Haryana is a great honour for me, says Modi.

13.37 PM: Modi begins addressing BJP rally in Rewari

13. 32 PM: "Our armed forces are like an insurance policy and if the insurance policy is weak, the country will become weak. The soldiers need to be respected. There is no national memorial for our martyrs, only the ones made by the British", says Gen (retd) VK Singh.

13. 31 PM: We are not weak, we need to throw those who form weak policies: Gen (retd) VK Singh.

13. 30 PM: "Our neighbouring countries in the north, east and west are violating our borders because they think we are weak," says Gen (retd) VK Singh and asks the people if the country is really weak and gets a resounding no.

13. 29 PM: The soldiers in our armed forces are braver and more sensitive than of any other country in the world, says Gen VK Singh.

13.24 PM: Gen Singh asks people at the rally for 30 seconds of silence for martyred soldiers.

13.21 PM: Gen V.K. Singh addresses BJP's Rewari rally.

13.20 PM: Today our PM is keen to meet Nawaz Sharif. But After Kargil, the same Nawaz Sharif went to the US asking Atal-ji to meet him but Atal-ji refused, says Khanduri.

13.13 PM: Former Uttarakhand chief minister BC Khanduri addresses rally, cites an India Today report on the rise in corruption in the country.

13.09 PM: Ex-army chief Gen V.K. Singh joins Modi on stage for ex-servicemen rally in Rewari.

13.07 PM:

13.03 pm: Sporting a white kurta, Narendra Modi lands in Rewari in a chopper, heads to rally venue.

{mosimage}Two days after his anointment as BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Singh Modi will hold his first rally in Rewari in Haryana.

This time Modi's main target will be to target UPA government on national security.

Modi is likely to be joined by former army chief General V K Singh. Over five lakh people including 50, 000 ex-servicemen are likely to attend the rally.

Modi had on Saturday tweeted, "I seek your blessings to free our nation of turbulent times. In 2014, India will fight price rise, corruption & support development & Suraaj."

The key highlights of the rally are:
- National security
- Issues concerning ex-servicemen, including challenges faced by them in seeking post-retirement employment.
- There will be three stages on the rally venue. On one stage twenty retired-generals and major generals including V K Singh will sit with Modi. On the second there will be 200 retired officers of Defence forces. And on the third there will be 200 BJP leaders and its alliance partner Haryana Janhit Congress.
-This will be the largest rally on issues of national security and welfare of ex-servicemen.

The rally will begin at 10 am.

Modi's speech is likely to be watched for any promises he makes on issues concerning ex-servicemen and his attack on the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government for its handling of security issues such as incursions by China, repeated ceasefire violations by Pakistan and instances of attack on Indian soldiers.

According to the sources L K Advani will share stage with Modi on September 25 in Bhopal.

However, a day ahead of the event in Rewari, Haryana Power Minister Ajay Singh Yadav targeted Modi while some unidentified people blackened posters of the BJP leader.{mosimage}

Yadav said Haryana did not have to take lessons from Modi's model of governance in Gujarat.

"Modi should have chosen a state that lags Gujarat. Haryana is ahead of Gujarat in key fields, including social welfare schemes, especially for defence personnel and ex-servicemen," Yadav said.

"Gujarat government's incentives and facilities to freedom fighters, defence personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents pale in comparison to what the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government has done in Haryana," he added.

Dismissing Modi's rally as an "attempt to mislead people and undermine the dignity of sainiks (soldiers) and freedom fighters", Yadav advised Modi to implement Haryana's innovative schemes in Gujarat.

BJP spokesperson Capt Abhimanyu, convenor of the rally said the government should have a well-defined welfare policy for defence forces.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=584167981640821&set=a.159154007475556.34140.159150404142583&type=1&theater

[Bregs];4774121 said:
Then read the judgement of supreme court because you read what suits your thinking they asked him to with draw the petition other wise they will pass strictures against him, seeing his post supreme court gave him this liberty

i told you in previous reply i felt disgusted with this issue when chief of staff go gung ho about this issue when his retirement was due n near was he sleeping all those years why he didn't go to courts then

Firstly, there was no judgement, the case was withdrawn. As for the comments made by the court , I have read them, and if you have too do point out where and how did the Supreme court imply or state that Gen Singh tried to cheat the system or was a cheat.

And again, as mentioned earlier, the General had been pursuing the age issue for over 25 years, since 1985. Its only during one of his appointments ni 2008 had he decided to stop pursuing the issue as a condition of his appointment. Put yourself in his shoes and think about what you would have done, before labeling him a cheat, on a Pakistani forum.

Its quite sad that a person like him, who gave all his life to the service of the country, is being called names, simply because he decided to share a stage with Modi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom