Modi is welcomed by car in US and only Minister of Health in Ireland

Who.Cares

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US.jpg

----

1443004895-5204.jpg
PM Narendra Modi arrives at the Dublin airport & received by the Health Minister of Ireland Mr Leo Varadkar. Photo: PIB India

----
Meanwhile on other day

pope-francis-and-u-s-president-barack-obama.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Diplomacy aside Modi politics for much of the world are not making sense..secondly US is more concerned of challenges on global front like ISIS, Middle East, Russia, Energy, Europe, Migrant Crisis etc..and Indian offers zero help in these...

The proper way to greet Modi is to Bring America to India. You guys have no manners. :coffee:

There is protocol at airports selected vehicles may Enter
See Below a true Convoy Of Modi or any foreign leader in US

Yes, I am VERY well aware of how the protocols are given. The foreign diplomats (Heads of State) are given the same protocol. With Police and US Secret Service, Ambulance, Fire Trucks and all. That's the standard.

I think that after POTUS, the Isreali, Chinese and the Russian heads of State get a much larger security detail then just traditional heads of the state.

Last edited:
Yes, I am VERY well aware of how the protocols are given. The foreign diplomats (Heads of State) are given the same protocol. With Police and US Secret Service, Ambulance, Fire Trucks and all. That's the standard. I think the after POTUS, the Isreali, Chinese and Russian heads of State get a much larger security detail then just traditional heads of the state.
Please go through video I posted, it was Modi convey in US itself checkout before ranting out

I post Once again for you

Please go through video I posted, it was Modi convey in US itself checkout before ranting out
I post Once again for you

You don't have to post this again and again. I grew up in NY and worked there and watched these "convoys" on like daily basis. There is a standard protocol given to all heads of states. Modi isn't a superman that he got something "special". You can even google NS or Sri Lankan or whoever PM, who's been to the US, they ALL get the same protocol. Not sure what the big deal is.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom