What's new

‘Modi is a robot of the RSS, programmed to hate Muslims’

wow look at all these pple defending this sick blood thirsty muslim-hater. u pple always bow down to the US and their verdicts so why dont u accept why they rejected the visa of this hitler-wannabe. and now he calls for relaxing visa rules for pakistanis to visit ajmer sharif. we all know thats where the next massacre will happen wen he becomes ur pm. i love sane indians. but any1 supporting this genocidal maniac is sick and quite obviously a hindu extremist/supremist. there is MORE than enough evidence against him. and for u to call it congress propaganda proves ur rss brainwashed minds. this video makes me sick to the stomach.
the fact that this #1 chutiya self-admitted mass-murderer bajrangi is freely roaming ur country makes me 100% skeptical of ur so-called "progressive, secular, democracy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised at the insecurity shown by Indian members over Modi and how easily their ego's are shattered .. how they resort to cheap tactics of dragging in Pakistan..
I will however refrain from pointing out those members whose behavior is typical as such and still made it to senior member on quantity and not quality.
If you must defend your view point.. do it within the parameters of the topic and with logic.
There are better ways to defend Modi as Roybot has demonstrated.
Its political.. whatever Modi had done(or allowed to happen per-se)... and seems to have little to do with religious hatred.

No reply eh to the points raised..?

It is clear this Modi character is at the very least controversial and It would appear that on his watch atrocities have occurred. It puts to bed any justification that India has to be called secular

That is what I call Hindutva. Making excuses for murderers
I do not know why you are associating Hindutuva, Secularism, etc (good traits) of INDIA to all the bad that is happening in INDIA. and I don't understand why the good things that are achived with Hindutuva, Secularism, etc are attributed or talked about.

When terror outfits behead a man, make a video out of it and showcase the world that they have punished the Kafurs, are guys those who support Islamization of the world make excuess for such atcs.

While Modi has undoubtedly been one of the most brilliant of Indian politicians on the development front, many of his supporters fail to acknowledge the massive blot of 2002. Sreekumar is generally accepted as a honest person & while his commentary may or may not be coloured, his facts are generally accepted as correct. People forget that in 2002, the PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the tallest leader the BJP has ever produced had publicly upbraided Modi for not performing his Raj Dharma. It is also known(as Arun Shourie has revealed) that ABV was so upset that he wanted Modi to be sacked. Surely ABV must have had his reasons to believe that Modi was not doing his duty & as PM must have had all the facts at his command. Simply attempting to whitewash this event by either attacking the messenger or by raking up 1984 is a trick whose time has run out. Whatever Modi's achievements have been & they have been many, the blot of 2002 can never be washed away without even an expression of remorse. Modi was either culpable or astonishingly inefficient. One cannot laud his administrative brilliance & yet fail to see the contradiction that arises when the riots of 2002 are raked up. The riots of 2002 was Modi's biggest failure & will remain an albatross around his neck for a very long time.

While Modi has undoubtedly been one of the most brilliant of Indian politicians on the development front, many of his supporters fail to acknowledge the massive blot of 2002. Sreekumar is generally accepted as a honest person & while his commentary may or may not be coloured, his facts are generally accepted as correct. People forget that in 2002, the PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the tallest leader the BJP has ever produced had publicly upbraided Modi for not performing his Raj Dharma. It is also known(as Arun Shourie has revealed) that ABV was so upset that he wanted Modi to be sacked. Surely ABV must have had his reasons to believe that Modi was not doing his duty & as PM must have had all the facts at his command. Simply attempting to whitewash this event by either attacking the messenger or by raking up 1984 is a trick whose time has run out. Whatever Modi's achievements have been & they have been many, the blot of 2002 can never be washed away without even an expression of remorse. Modi was either culpable or astonishingly inefficient. One cannot laud his administrative brilliance & yet fail to see the contradiction that arises when the riots of 2002 are raked up. The riots of 2002 was Modi's biggest failure & will remain an albatross around his neck for a very long time.
Brother, Riots during a persons tenure as CM can be always arrond him. but sure the CM is not responsible for initiating the riot and the world knows this.
The recent LONDON riots took a weak to subside, but Gujarat riots was brought down in 3 days and yet people say that he was inefficient. Did any of the Congress ruling neighbouring states send in their force to assist MODI in even speeding up the actions of the government to bring down the riot. NO. So Congress has a equal responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom