What's new

‘Modi is a robot of the RSS, programmed to hate Muslims’

You just fear him coming to power because under him you won't get to send your non-state actors for training in our country. Accept it. :lol:

lmao. even ur "state" celebs dont take much fancy of this darinda...maybe u shud highlight that 1st :lol:

Farah Ali Khan tweeted: 'I don't care if it makes me unpopular being anti Modi. I will always call a spade a spade. Not here to win a popularity poll or promote myself. Hitler was a great administrator but his crimes against the jews were atrocious. He paid for it. Someday Modi will. Everything returns here.'

Shekhar Kapur feels Modi is only fasting for Prime Minister candidacy. 'Must say goin on fast is most innovative way of announcing ur candidacy for Prime Ministership, definitely subverts a rath yatra! 2 say tht next PM is btwn N Modi and R Gandhi is outdated analysis of younger, aspirational n more connected India,' he wrote.

Shirish Kunder tweeted: 'Modi is fasting. Advani is slowing. Height of Irony = The man responsible for the worst communal genocide in the country is now fasting for communal harmony. Sad bhavana!'

Pooja Bedi also mocked Modi: 'Fasting rids the body of fat... It doesn't wash the blood off your hands! Can someone please pass the message to those attempting to do so!'

We dont care what few jacka** celebs think almost most indians support him

Then why are so many of you worried that he wont get elected

no one is worried, actually few allies of BJP don't want modi to be projected as P.M coz those allies seek muslim votes but if in next electins BJP is able to win good no. of seats then there is strong possibility that modi will be india's next P.M.

lmao. even ur "state" celebs dont take much fancy of this darinda...maybe u shud highlight that 1st :lol:

Farah Ali Khan tweeted: 'I don't care if it makes me unpopular being anti Modi. I will always call a spade a spade. Not here to win a popularity poll or promote myself. Hitler was a great administrator but his crimes against the jews were atrocious. He paid for it. Someday Modi will. Everything returns here.'

Shekhar Kapur feels Modi is only fasting for Prime Minister candidacy. 'Must say goin on fast is most innovative way of announcing ur candidacy for Prime Ministership, definitely subverts a rath yatra! 2 say tht next PM is btwn N Modi and R Gandhi is outdated analysis of younger, aspirational n more connected India,' he wrote.

Shirish Kunder tweeted: 'Modi is fasting. Advani is slowing. Height of Irony = The man responsible for the worst communal genocide in the country is now fasting for communal harmony. Sad bhavana!'

Pooja Bedi also mocked Modi: 'Fasting rids the body of fat... It doesn't wash the blood off your hands! Can someone please pass the message to those attempting to do so!'

Most of these tweeting idiots make some of the worst movies and are nobodies in India in terms of what they have done.

Shirish Kunder,i mean seriously,if u r only claim to fame is that u r a husband of Farah Khan which is not much credibility either.

Pooja Bedi,oh god,even Kabir Bedi is a dumbass,daughter of a dumbass,what a great claim to fame.

Shekar Kapur also-amongst the so many half baked individuals around.

Why still this thread is running closed it, Thread on Modi closed automatically same as Modi: We want Muslims to fulfill their dreams

Modi not RSS, He is not in control of RSS. BJP-RSS is paying for it
He is just anti-muslim and he knows how to fool indians, Hindus

Not another effin Modi thread. Seriously. :rolleyes:

The only fool here is you...fooled by your mullahs and conditioned to hate Modi without a question or a whimper. Gujarati muslims dont give a fig as to what you UP/Bihari/Daccani muslims think and are voting for Modi. Let go of the hate.

Untill and unless presidential model of democracy comes this religion based vote bank will rule our democracy

Untill and unless presidential model of democracy comes this religion based vote bank will rule our democracy

What if that (presidential model of democracy) comes ? Still it will be there. Religion based politics are a bane for India whatever be the model of Govt and it will only increase in the years to come.

Well you are exception.

Chances+of+Narendra+Modi+becoming+India%2527s+Prime+Minister+are+not+bright+yet.jpg

10040702.cms

modi_485967f.jpg

Modi-SL-04-02.jpg

^^ The only people hating Modi are the employees of the NGO cottage industry and the other-state Muslims who actually have not lived in Gujarat.

Back
Top Bottom