What's new

Modi invited to Pakistan

It'd be the same situation if India stationed 700k troops in Gujarat like they have in the Kashmir Valley & the surrounding area.

Anyways, back to the topic.

Still would not make a difference..:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Most Modi supporters live in a lala land, they think of him as a one stop solution to all of India's problems.

He still has a long way to go, many hearts to win before being considered a worthy PM candidate.

He may not be a one-stop shot for all problems.

But atleast he will not be the source for more problems unlike the Congress ;)

There is no need to win certain hearts. Democracy is what the majority of the voters want , no what all voters want. In 2009 they wanted UPA and they are suffering for it and I hope the they would want a change in 2014.

Providing justice to Indian citizens is work of India not ours. Someone visits on private invitation shouldn't be an issue to discuss.

FIRST GIVE JUSTICE TO YOUR CITIZEN(KARACHI KILLING) YOUR ARMY MANS(NATO ATTACK) THEN TRY TO GIVE JUSTICE TO INDIANS, WE HAVE FAITH IN OUR JUDICIARY.

Indian public never accepted a hard-liner as their leader. I am fan of Modi's work in Gujrat but it's very unlikely that he will become PM. It's only possible if BJP will get two third majority ( Which seems impossible at the current stage). But in coalition government he couldn't be PM. But it's India. Country of miracles. Anything can happen. Even Devegodda was our PM.:)

Indian public never accepted a hard-liner as their leader. I am fan of Modi's work in Gujrat but it's very unlikely that he will become PM. It's only possible if BJP will get two third majority ( Which seems impossible at the current stage). But in coalition government he couldn't be PM. But it's India. Country of miracles. Anything can happen. Even Devegodda was our PM.:)

Don't speak for all of the Indian public.

Three more years of Congress (mis)rule and people and you would see people accepting him.

Also it is a big urban myth that Modi is hated by Muslims - yes he may be hated, but by the Deobandis in UP,Bihar and Hyderabad who oppose him just for the sake of it even though they were never affected in the first place.

The Guj Muslims who were supposed to be actually affected by him realise his potential and are supporting him in large numbers. Haters will always be haters.

Modi in Pakistan?

No thank you. We have enough of our trash in Islamabad, we don't want anymore garbage from India.

I think Modi is a sensation in Pakistan. We in BD dont give a $hit about him. People will kick the hell of anybody who will invite him.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Pakistan also invited Adhvani!!! whats wrong with you guys???

I think Modi is a sensation in Pakistan. We in BD dont give a $hit about him. People will kick the hell of anybody who will invite him.

No - Only PDF guys know Modi, 99.99% of Pakistanis even don't know Modi kis cheez ka naam hai

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Even i came to know about him here :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom