What's new

Modi invited to Pakistan

Childish comments?? You are the one doing a good job of a silly cheerleader. The Chinese don't give a damn about Modi or anyone else unless he is willing to do what they want. If you think India had good relations with China during the Vajpayee era & it doesn't now, you are terribly misinformed. It was George Fernandes who called China "enemy No.1" Vajpayee gave up on improving relations with China because China was not amenable to compromises. It was China again that India named as the reason for the nuclear tests. Not exactly a love fest, was it?

I do not believe that Modi or indeed any other Indian leader will compromise Indian interests.. I merely pointed out the intrinsic silliness that pervades the thinking of Modi's fanboys. China doesn't care about Modi anymore than they care for the leaders/dictators that they host from other parts of the world. All they are interested in getting their way. Nothing more, nothing less. It is chaps like you seeing eulogies when none exist that are the problem.

you smell conspiracy in every thing , i can't help it , so according to you modi might have gifted half of india to the chinese to impress them , in that case why should have good relations with usa even they mean business or let me say why should have diplomatic relations with any god damn country , i mean this is a bad- bad world .........and another thing i am no modi fan boy , few years ago my entire family voted for the great congress party and what we got to see was scams like 2g and cwg , the " amm admi ki sarkar " really " fu#ked the amm admi ".....there a lot of people like me in this nation today who now feel it is modi who can really change the future of this country , like he did for gujrat .

Yup- Indian Muslims were the problem- they were coming in the way of Gujarat-
He killed few thousands Muslims and Problem solved- Gujarat Prospered-

We have Muslims in our country killing one another, I don't think we need to be caring about the situation of Gujarati Muslims, they are not our citizens anyways. If we were talking about Kashmir though, that would be a different situation, as we don't consider them Indian.

Remember that we were the ones who welcomed him into our country with a red carpet, while the USA and the Western nations turned their noses up at him. We gave him a reception that we normally reserve for visiting heads of states.

The CPC clearly is willing to work with him more than the current Indian government.

Not unique to Modi. You have a lot of people over who may or may not go or be able to go anywhere else. Neither China or India will leave their interest aside for the sake of niceties. Modi will head a Cabinet even if he becomes the PM. The CCS that would decide on security will have others & Modi will be only one voice there. India is not Gujarat & Modi will never have any kind of overwhelming majority. He will be dependent on allies just like this government is. The same situation will follow.

We have Muslims in our country killing one another, I don't think we need to be caring about Gujarati Muslims, they are not our citizens anyways. If we were talking about Kashmir though, that would be a different situation, as we don't consider them Indian.

As if we give a sh!t about what you consider! :lol:

Bring Modi here-
We will show him how one feels when 'he' is in minority-

12994d1300061089-fao-anybody-any-interest-venomous-snakes-snake-bite-internet-warrior.jpg

This is an internet Poll.................How many of General Indian voters have access to net...........Let Lensonnews explain or Teach me the arithmetic by which BJP will get that Golden figure in 2014 .................MODI for PM will be Just like Poor Advani.........First get support of alliance partners for MODI PM candidature.........UP & Gujarat state elections are due which will give some clear picture for 2014

good point, that is why you see that ratio is 51% : 36% , otherwise it could have been 70% : 26% ..........would you feel like voting for the congress party after the amount of corruption they have done , the answer lies there itself .

ok now it will be interesting to see what Modi ji's reaction is.

I personally think there is a threat to his life there and he should attend the meeting only through video-conferencing from Gujarat itself.

We have Muslims in our country killing one another, I don't think we need to be caring about Gujarati Muslims, they are not our citizens anyways. If we were talking about Kashmir though, that would be a different situation, as we don't consider them Indian.

That would not be any bit different.:lol:

Most Modi supporters live in a lala land, they think of him as a one stop solution to all of India's problems.

He still has a long way to go, many hearts to win before being considered a worthy PM candidate.

That would not be any bit different.:lol:

It'd be the same situation if India stationed 700k troops in Gujarat like they have in the Kashmir Valley & the surrounding area.

Anyways, back to the topic.

you smell conspiracy in every thing , i can't help it , so according to you modi might have gifted half of india to the chinese to impress them , in that case why should have good relations with usa even they mean business or let me say why should have diplomatic relations with any god damn country , i mean this is a bad- bad world .........and another thing i am no modi fan boy , few years ago my entire family voted for the great congress party and what we got to see was scams like 2g and cwg , the " amm admi ki sarkar " really " fu#ked the amm admi ".....there a lot of people like me in this nation today who now feel it is modi who can really change the future of this country , like he did for gujrat .

Look, you obviously need to read my posts carefully because there is a clear disconnect between what I am saying & what you are reading. I have mentioned no conspiratorial theories nor do I believe in them Just pointed out the inaccuracies in your posts. Your political beliefs are your concern, I have no interest in refuting your views. What i take issue with us you connecting a domestic political opinion with international relations. India's international relations will not change whether the Congress or the BJP is the principal party. Imagining that it would change if "X" or "Y" came to power is just indicative of a lack of knowledge of Indian political realities.

Back
Top Bottom