Modi invited to Pakistan

blood

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Karachi trade team invites Modi to Pak
Ahmedabad, Dec 9, DHNS:

Having claimed success for expediting the judicial process against the Indian diamond traders, who were detained in China in January 2010, the Narendra Modi government now claims that the Chief minister has been invited to Pakistan by a delegation of the Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industries.

The team of Pakistani businessmen were in Ahmedabad for the ongoing Asia Colour Chemicals Mega Exhibition. The delegation had met Modi at his residence on Friday. According to the government statement, “they invited Modi to visit Pakistan and address the corporate heads of Pakistan’s industries and business on the Gujarat model of development through videoconferencing to be arranged by the Karachi Chamber.”

“They held a detailed discussion on how to develop relations between the two regions,” claimed a statement from the state government adding that the businessmen had also urged Modi to use his good offices to start a direct flight between Ahmedabad and Karachi as Gujarat and Sindh Province has long associations.

Modi who is already in the midst of an image makeover had earlier in September said that the procedure for issuing visas to Pakistanis who want to visit Ajmer Sharif should be relaxed. Addressing a tourism event at Gandhinagar, Modi had said that while many Pakistanis travel to India to watch cricket matches, visas are usually issued only for the match venue. But many of them also want to visit Ajmer Sharif and procedures should be made easy for those who do.

Modi had visited China in mid-November for five days and had claimed that he had taken up the issue of the 22 Indian diamond traders who were languishing in Chinese prison for almost two years for alleged smuggling. It was only on Wednesday that a Chinese Court released 11 out of 22 traders. Modi on his part thanked the Chinese for acting on his request.

even the chinese want to do business with modi , and now it is pakistanies , call it modi mania , i just hope this man becomes our prime minister , i am sure if he becomes our P.M , our relations with china will improve drastically

even the chinese want to do business with modi , and now it is pakistanies , call it modi mania , i just hope this man becomes our prime minister , i am sure if he becomes our P.M , our relations with china will improve drastically
Only if he relinquishes that hardliner persona of his, it might just be an assumption but until that Hindutva lobby(I know its overblown) is at work he will not be accepted by the majority & even Hindus won't like it cause the last thing we need are nationwide riots so unless he goes pro IND not siding with any of them in particular he won't be in the race for the top post of our PM.

Only if he relinquishes that hardliner persona of his, it might just be an assumption but until that Hindutva lobby(I know its overblown) is at work he will not be accepted by the majority & even Hindus won't like it cause the last thing we need are nationwide riots so unless he goes pro IND not siding with any of them in particular he won't be in the race for the top post of our PM.

Bro, the bolded parts are just BS.

Muslims in Gujarat are happy under him and are voting for him in large numbers. It's only the bleeding heart (pseudo)secularists and the UP/Bihar based Deoband Muslim leadership that continue to do propaganda against him.

The common Muslim or Hindu doesn't have any problem with Modi becoming the PM. Infact for the average citizen that would be great as the efficiency and integrity exhibited by him in Gujarat govt is exemplary.

We'll do business with anyone. :lol:

Although Modi certainly seems far more efficient and effective than the current Indian government. By a large margin.

Why? Do you believe Modi will give the Chinese Arunachal Pradesh & be subservient to them?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Why? Do you believe Modi will give the Chinese Arunachal Pradesh & be subservient to them?

read the post properly and please google it out , don't divert from the topic , has he ever said that he will give away A.P to china or do you think people of this country will allow him to do so , don't give such childish comments , the chinese right from the start hate congress for their anti - china policies and they see modi as an alternative , during the vajpayee era aswell we had good ties with china

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Modi in pakistan? :eek:

We have a golden chance.

Golden chance of learning how to improve the neighboring Sindh and Balochistan as well as he has developed Gujarat ?

Better use the chance since China itself is interested to business with him and respect him for what he has achieved in Gujarat !

I use the china example because you always believe in the concept of what ever china says is right and who ever is china's friend is our friend !

this is a clear cut evidence that in the next general elections modi can easily defeat the congress party

I would love to Welcome Mr. Modi to Pakistan. Of Course , we have a saying in Pakistan.

" Aatey hain upni marzi say, Jatey hain Maeezban ki Marzi say "

We may want to keep him as an Honoured GUEST at the National Guesthouse , aka KARACHI JAIL.

Back
Top Bottom