What's new

Modi invited to Pakistan

As far as I know Modi didn't kill any Pakistanis so I have no problem with him. I appreciate his economic model for Gujarat. It's not easy recovering after a big earthquake.

So much for muslim brotherhood....

As fake as Pamela Anderson's ..................

I think Modi is a sensation in Pakistan. We in BD dont give a $hit about him. People will kick the hell of anybody who will invite him.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Pakistan also invited Adhvani!!! whats wrong with you guys???

Who is even talking of BD!

Tu kaun main khwamkhah.

BD is not the topic of discussion here. So there.

Why? Do you believe Modi will give the Chinese Arunachal Pradesh & be subservient to them?

Modi and subservience don't really go together in a sentence, mate. You might want to not ask such kiddish questions. :lol:

Modi and subservience don't really go together in a sentence, mate. You might want to not ask such kiddish questions. :lol:

Yes it was evident in his CNN-IBN interview..he will threaten with running away from the scene..on live camera!

Most Modi supporters live in a lala land, they think of him as a one stop solution to all of India's problems.

He still has a long way to go, many hearts to win before being considered a worthy PM candidate.

don't agree, how many hearts Manmohan S, V.P Singh, Narshima Rao had won before becoming PM? Apart from Nitish Kumar no other NDA leader have any serious problem with Modi. If NDA gets a good majority in next elections then I don't think that BJP would need JDU to form a government, even if they need JDU support, then they can make Nitish Kumar PM, many won't mind. He is doing fine job in Bihar

Would he even go?
Does he have any business there?

Would be interesting to watch..

Though better than most congress CMs, he is still not a prime ministerial material.

BJP will find a better man than him in the coming LS elections.:cool:

Would he even go?
Does he have any business there?

Would be interesting to watch..

Though better than most congress CMs, he is still not a prime ministerial material.

BJP will find a better man than him in the coming LS elections.:cool:

There r two more possible PM candidate that BJP can think about Arun Jaitley and Sushma Swaraj, but both of them have strong personalities but they have too many issues with each other

Times are changing for certain ! Whoa. Pseudos in India will start crying on rooftop and so will JUDs in pakistan !

If Modi ever step foot in Pakistan he should be arrested like the terrorist he is. His direct ties and support for the Gujarat genocide massacre is enough to damn him. Even Ratko Mladic was arrested and now facing trial same should happen to Modi.

I was not, just questioning what the poster thought that Modi would do to make the Chinese very happy.

don't agree, how many hearts Manmohan S, V.P Singh, Narshima Rao had won before becoming PM? Apart from Nitish Kumar no other NDA leader have any serious problem with Modi. If NDA gets a good majority in next elections then I don't think that BJP would need JDU to form a government, even if they need JDU support, then they can make Nitish Kumar PM, many won't mind. He is doing fine job in Bihar

NDA cannot get a majority, the electoral arithmetic is against them. The last time they won was because they did well in U.P., they are nowhere in that picture anymore. Any NDA headed government would have to include the AIADMK, TDP & BSP. Yeah...., a real pleasant prospect it is not. Mayawati as deputy PM; you would be wishing it were the Congress & the UPA back in power. You actually imagine Modi could do anything even if everyone agreed to him being the PM? Congress can't handle one Mamtha Banerjee, the prospective NDA alliance will have many such. You would have to be quite crazy to wish that situation on India.

Back
Top Bottom