What's new

Modi greeted with Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans at World Sufi Forum

Few agents of Hindus does not represent Muslims, i am Sufi Muslim my self and i know that biggest center of Sufis in subcontinent Baraily have discard this meeting as govt funded fake conference...

Muslims Ko Divide Karne Ka Full Plan (AIUMB) | Haq Baat

Clouds of Doubts, Suspicions and fears Loom over Sufi Conference

If sufis organize their conclave than it is division of Muslim. What is unity of Muslims? All should surrender to Wahabi ideology and talk of beheading?

Listen to Modi's speech. No muslim leader have ever glorified Islam like this.

If sufis organize their conclave than it is division of Muslim. What is unity of Muslims? All should surrender to Wahabi ideology and talk of beheading?

lolzz.. i thought it can cause division but i can be wrong... leave this Sunni wahabi Shia for us Muslims.. non of ur business.. i would prefer a Wahabi our million hindus as ally..

He is Hypocrite.. or should i say he is trying to be diplomatic.. dil main bol raha hoga yeh main kahan aa gaya :D

Look at the speech of the Modi. This man is impressing me more and more day by day. What a comprehensive speech. I have never seen any muslim glorifying Islam like this. Hates off to Modi. One can easily conclude why the has so big fan following all over the world.

lolzz.. i thought it can cause division but i can be wrong... leave this Sunni wahabi Shia for us Muslims.. non of ur business.. i would prefer a Wahabi our million hindus as ally..

He is Hypocrite.. or should i say he is trying to be diplomatic.. dil main bol raha hoga yeh main kahan aa gaya :D

You can say anything. Your opinion does not count. Either good or bad.

Akhand Ch****yapa chal rha hai Hindustan mein .... kuch karo tou maro, kuch kaho tou maro ... thats how a mob rule a country.

Worry about ur country !
2 days back, dere was a bomb attack in Peshawer , remember.....!

I am not following the news about how it started, just stating my position that if someone doesn't want to say it on religious grounds that should be fine. I am not defending Owasis per se. They are twisted scumbags I know that.

You should get to know all the facts before formulating an opinion. Mr Bhagwat made a simple comment that people should be encouraged to say 'Bharat Mata Ki jai'( no harm in that right?) then Mr owaisi makes a comment that 'Gardan pe churi bhi rakh doge toh nahi bolunga Bharat Mata ki Jai'.

I will let you decide who is right & who is wrong

S
I wish and pray that bjp will keep doing "great" work for another decade :lol:

Since Muslims don't have a ideology of slap me i will show you another check :rofl::rofl:
Sahi bola tha Amit shah ne .....India mein kuch bhi hota hai..........Patakha pakistan mein fut ta hai ...lol

hello, arnab babu.
Bharat Mata ki Jai .....!

Every day......on PDF.....At an average ......5-6 Posts about PM Modi........
surely hes doin some good work...............!

Bharat Mata ki Jai .....!

mere saath boliye, jai insaaniyat !!

Every day......on PDF.....At an average ......5-6 Posts about PM Modi........
surely hes doin some good work...............!

who, our arnab babu??

modi wasn't glorifying islam... he deliberately mentioned the cliched "terrorism has no religion" in a supposedly sufi gathering to indirectly malign islam.

if he was sincere he should have also spoken of the terrorism of the number one terrorist group in india - rss, and of other sangh groups.

Plz quote my post where i quentioned their Indianness ?

Waris pathan was suspended for his arrogance and unparliamentary behaviour in the assembly.

Was he asked to chant it ?

Was he questioned about it ?

He himself picked the topic and started politicising it in an umparliamentry manner and got suspended for his behaviour not the slogan and now playing victim :)
behavior
:) You cannot suspend anyone for arrogance or parliamentary. You had suspended him for his stance not to shout that useless slogan.

And yes you did question their indianess when you said these Muslims were doing something against their "fundamental" duty by opposing this slogan.

You are completely wrong about dividing the society on religious lines. As much as I hate the Owasi brothers and they have been guilty of it many times, in this case however people who are trying to force others to shout "bharat mata ki jai" are actually dividing the society, not them. Someone may have religious compulsions to not say that. They are not required to. You should respect that as long as they are not forcing you to abandon your "bharat mata ki jai". That is how you don't divide the society along religious lines.

And yes, you have the right to question anyone's motive. I deal with it just fine.
There is nothing religious about it. You hate to hear or say it because Amreeki media has made you embarresed. One advice, you should not interfere in India's matters.

Why is it in the news?

Does not matter. I can create a religion tomorrow and say that it does not allow me to say "bharat mata ki jai". That should be good enough.
Apna Amreeki dimag apne paas rakho :-). I can create a religion which is anti Islamic, i mean anti in everyway you can think. But i even being a micro minority will be lynched for it. There is pseudo secularism in the country. Mocking Hinduism is progressive India, mocking minorities is extremism.

I am not following the news about how it started, just stating my position that if someone doesn't want to say it on religious grounds that should be fine. I am not defending Owasis per se. They are twisted scumbags I know that.
You are not following this but still want to give your opinions?

Recently when police arrived in JNU, students specially females were shouting "go away, we don't need you here, you are not allowed here". And later after this issue got media attention and when police wanted to arrest Umar and Bhattacharya, they were not given permission to enter. These scums don't even respect law themselves and talk about there is no law and order. Bloody hypocrites. Ever seen such helpless police in great America? Americans have made there flag as symbol of pride, not only there but outside aswell. And here talking about anything in favour of country is projected as ultra nationalism. Stay out of Indian matters if you really feel embarresed about bad news you are getting in America.

behavior
:) You cannot suspend anyone for arrogance or parliamentary. You had suspended him for his stance not to shout that useless slogan.

And yes you did question their indianess when you said these Muslims were doing something against their "fundamental" duty by opposing this slogan.

-Rule No 373 of Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Lok Sabha says: “The Speaker may direct any member whose conduct is, in his opinion, grossly disorderly to withdraw immediately from the House, and any member so ordered to withdraw shall do so forthwith and shall absent himself during the remainder of the day’s sitting.”

--Rule No. 53 of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Rules states: “The Speaker may direct any member who refuses to obey his decision, or whose conduct is, in his opinion, grossly disorderly, to withdraw immediately from the Assembly and any member so ordered to withdraw shall do so forthwith and shall absent himself from the remainder of the day’s meeting. If any member is ordered to withdraw a second time in the same session, the Speaker may direct the member to absent himself from the meetings of the assembly for any period not longer than the remainder of the session, and the member so directed shall absent himself accordingly.”

Rest of your post is not worth answering as it paddles thè same garbage that waris pathan was trying to propagate , didi ji :)

[Their names are as follows]:

From Bareilly Sharif:

Hazrat Allama Mufti Mohammad Akhtar Raza Qadri Azhari

Maulana Subhan Raza

From Badaun:

Maulana Abdul Hameed Salim Mian,

From Al Jamiatul Ashrafia Mubarakpur District Azamgarh:

Maulana Abdul Hafeez Azeezi, Rector

Maulana Muhammad Ahmad Azmi Misbahi

Maulana Mufti Nizamuddin Rizvi Misbahi

From thekhanqasofMarehra Sharif, dedicated to and working for the promotion of Jamat-e-Ahl-e-sunnat for centuries

Syed Ameen Mian Qadri Sajjadah Nashin Khanqah ka takia and his younger brother Syed Najib Haider Mian Qadri, Sajjada Nasheen Khanqah Barkatiah Nooria

From Kachocha Sharif

Maulana Syed Mohammad Mian

Maulana Mohammed Syed Mohammad Hashmi Mian.

‘These are only few of the names in addition to whom several scholars and luminaries of Ahl-e-sunnat will not attend the seminar or the Conference because in our view these gentlemen have themselves taken the decision not to attend the Conference in view of the possible religious and political harm [to Muslims] of this Conference. May Allah SWT protect the Indian Muslims from the impending danger.’

Maulana Maqsood Ali Khan Noori, General Secretary All India Sunni Jamiate Ulema,

Alhaj Mohammad Saeed Noori, Founder and rector Raza Academy

Maulana Khaleel-ur-Rahman Noori, President All India Tanzeem Aimma Masajid

Maulana Waliullah Sharifi, President Shareh Buhkhari Foundation

Maulana Amanullah Raza Noori, Alla India Aimma Masajid Council

Maulana Ashfaq Qadri President All India Tanzeem Ulema-e-Islam Delhi

Source: Clouds of Doubts, Suspicions and fears Loom over Sufi Conference

alone Bareilly Sharif hold majority of Indian Muslims + majority of Pakistani Muslims.. rest u can say are just part of it.. :D
Oh well. When the owners of Sufi Islam didn't join themselves, then all this so called world sufi forum was bogus. Do they sell the copyrights though?

I am wondering if modi forced them to chant Bharat mata ki jai or by chanting it these sufis became any less Muslims :)
Insan larna na chahay to there isn't any reason to fight----------but, but,but, indians you yourself should spank your establishment's as** real hard -----your brahmin elite saw it coming------why indians?---almost a million man army deployed in kashmir---operation blue star----no a single da*** sentry at darul uloom ( political supporter of congress) the ideological nursery and breeding ground for almost every reactionery and terror outfit around the globe in the name of sunni islam ranging from ikhwan taliban tableeghi--- now complemented by their sanghi counterparts,great----your men in power knew what is being imported from the M.E------who is selling it---who is buying it----sunnis/brailvis and shias were deliberately shunned----

the same lot which is chanting bharat mata ki jy--may you live longer my mother land---- coz your govt wanted chaos in indian musalman community-- to keep their population in check------to find a reason for validating their police encounters-we have had our ups and downs--in a nutshell we learned the hard way------- your turn now---

and regarding my countrymen,most of them are pinching you just for the sake of it--no one becomes kafir by chanting long live my mother land but that vanday matram thing is just an other story---the seminary created by the brits out of covin for musalmans for obvious reasons--- has just started to become a curse for brahmin administration,like Kashmir---keep supporting etim in China,ttp,jindullah in Pak using your tablighi minions and keep doval incharge--- you'll see wonders in a matter of years for bharat ------what was he saying "just throw some bucks and we can buy them":pleasantry: karma is a bi***

do you people have any idea what you folks are dealing with---its a da** hydra created by english in M.E and subcontinent nourished by you and saudis--and plz welcome in this list another addition of your very own taylor made sanghi specie ----

@jamahir @haviZsultan barq si gir gayee, kaam hee kar gayee,
aag aisi lagayee, mazah aa gaya:lol:

P.S accept my apologies for being too harsh on you:D----you were asking for it:P

Last edited:
Akhand Ch****yapa chal rha hai Hindustan mein .... kuch karo tou maro, kuch kaho tou maro ... thats how a mob rule a country.

Sir still way better than the ridiculous Blasphemy law, used to settle scores with family, friends, neighbors and enemies.

Back
Top Bottom