What's new

Modi greeted with Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans at World Sufi Forum

i am sure the bjp spokesman is not but i don't know about the female shiv sena spokesperson.

surely the maharashtra state parliament accepts the indian constitution and i don't think the constitution makes it the fundamental duty of every indian citizen from the age 4 to chant "bharat mata ki jai".

Too many assumptions are not good for a debate.

Waris pathan was suspended for his unparliamentry behaviour.

Suspension for "How" he protested and not "what" he protested against :)

If u have anything new to bring to the argument then only quote this post. I dont want to indulge ina circular , good for nothing debate.

but that is exactly what the bjp and the rest of the sangh has been doing, especially since 2014.

okay, let us all agree on refining the constitution by including clear articles against religious reactionaryism, traditional reactionaryism, capitalism, fascism and feudalism... surely anyone who wants the delivery of justice and freedom and relief from oppression to the indian masses will not object.
but that is exactly what the bjp and the rest of the sangh has been doing, especially since 2014.

okay, let us all agree on refining the constitution by including clear articles against religious reactionaryism, traditional reactionaryism, capitalism, fascism and feudalism... surely anyone who wants the delivery of justice and freedom and relief from oppression to the indian masses will not object.
Does bjp justify their actions using Constitution ?

I am bringing it in coz ppl like Waris pathan are using it to justify their political stunt.

they are representing Sufis of India, not Pakistan.

so what? do u know sufism? do u know which Sufi seat hold the most power in India among Sufis? most of them who hold power among Indian sufis have boycotted this and termed it as fake conference due to Hindutva funds and they declare participant as Hindu stooges...

so what? do u know sufism? do u know which Sufi seat hold the most power in India among Sufis? most of them who hold power among Indian sufis have boycotted this and termed it as fake conference due to Hindutva funds and they declare participant as Hindu stooges...
And, who all boycotted?

And, who all boycotted?

[Their names are as follows]:

From Bareilly Sharif:

Hazrat Allama Mufti Mohammad Akhtar Raza Qadri Azhari

Maulana Subhan Raza

From Badaun:

Maulana Abdul Hameed Salim Mian,

From Al Jamiatul Ashrafia Mubarakpur District Azamgarh:

Maulana Abdul Hafeez Azeezi, Rector

Maulana Muhammad Ahmad Azmi Misbahi

Maulana Mufti Nizamuddin Rizvi Misbahi

From thekhanqasofMarehra Sharif, dedicated to and working for the promotion of Jamat-e-Ahl-e-sunnat for centuries

Syed Ameen Mian Qadri Sajjadah Nashin Khanqah ka takia and his younger brother Syed Najib Haider Mian Qadri, Sajjada Nasheen Khanqah Barkatiah Nooria

From Kachocha Sharif

Maulana Syed Mohammad Mian

Maulana Mohammed Syed Mohammad Hashmi Mian.

‘These are only few of the names in addition to whom several scholars and luminaries of Ahl-e-sunnat will not attend the seminar or the Conference because in our view these gentlemen have themselves taken the decision not to attend the Conference in view of the possible religious and political harm [to Muslims] of this Conference. May Allah SWT protect the Indian Muslims from the impending danger.’

Maulana Maqsood Ali Khan Noori, General Secretary All India Sunni Jamiate Ulema,

Alhaj Mohammad Saeed Noori, Founder and rector Raza Academy

Maulana Khaleel-ur-Rahman Noori, President All India Tanzeem Aimma Masajid

Maulana Waliullah Sharifi, President Shareh Buhkhari Foundation

Maulana Amanullah Raza Noori, Alla India Aimma Masajid Council

Maulana Ashfaq Qadri President All India Tanzeem Ulema-e-Islam Delhi

Source: Clouds of Doubts, Suspicions and fears Loom over Sufi Conference

alone Bareilly Sharif hold majority of Indian Muslims + majority of Pakistani Muslims.. rest u can say are just part of it.. :D

Last edited:
Again u are asuming too much on my behalf.

I am not questioning their patriotism. I am questioning their basis of rejection.

They are givving a religious colour to their personal belief resulting in a divide in the society.

If they have the right to express themselves ignoring the funtamental duty of not to create any divide in the society on religious lines.

I have the right to question their motives :)

Deal with it.

You are completely wrong about dividing the society on religious lines. As much as I hate the Owasi brothers and they have been guilty of it many times, in this case however people who are trying to force others to shout "bharat mata ki jai" are actually dividing the society, not them. Someone may have religious compulsions to not say that. They are not required to. You should respect that as long as they are not forcing you to abandon your "bharat mata ki jai". That is how you don't divide the society along religious lines.

And yes, you have the right to question anyone's motive. I deal with it just fine.

Last edited:
You are completely wrong about dividing the society on religious lines. As much as I hate the Owasi brothers, in this case people who are trying to force others to shout "bharat mata ki jai" are actually dividing the society, not them. Someone may have religious compulsions to not say that. They are not required to. You should respect that. That is how you don't divide the society along religious lines.

And yes, you have the right to question anyone's motive. I deal with it just fine.

Plz be specific about, Who forced who to shout bharat mata ki jai ?

And back them up with crdible sources.

And what religious compulsion?

What is religious about Bharat mata ki jai ?

Plz quote the specific refrences from the religious books .

Plz be specific about, Who forced who to shout bharat mata ki jai ?

And back them up with crdible sources.

Why is it in the news?

And what religious compulsion?

What is religious about Bharat mata ki jai ?

Plz quote the specific refrences from the religious books .

Does not matter. I can create a religion tomorrow and say that it does not allow me to say "bharat mata ki jai". That should be good enough.

You are completely wrong about dividing the society on religious lines. As much as I hate the Owasi brothers and they have been guilty of it many times, in this case however people who are trying to force others to shout "bharat mata ki jai" are actually dividing the society, not them. Someone may have religious compulsions to not say that. They are not required to. You should respect that as long as they are not forcing you to abandon your "bharat mata ki jai". That is how you don't divide the society along religious lines.

No one actually forced Owaisi brothers to shout 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' it was them who assumed that us evil Hindus were forcing them to do so

No one actually forced Owaisi brothers to shout 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' it was them who assumed that us evil Hindus were forcing them to do so

I am not following the news about how it started, just stating my position that if someone doesn't want to say it on religious grounds that should be fine. I am not defending Owasis per se. They are twisted scumbags I know that.

Why is it in the news?

People like owaisi are trying to take a political milage out of a non issue. And our TRP hungry media is covering it.

As simple as that.
Why is it in the news?

Does not matter. I can create a religion tomorrow and say that it does not allow me to say "bharat mata ki jai". That should be good enough.

Then dont play victim for an isolation in reciprocation.

Akhand Ch****yapa chal rha hai Hindustan mein .... kuch karo tou maro, kuch kaho tou maro ... thats how a mob rule a country.

We marked your presence. Now you have full fill your holy duty. Now you can relax.

Back
Top Bottom