What's new

Modi greeted with Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans at World Sufi Forum

dont expect any musalman to chant vande matram in a "secular india":)

Bhaiya I am not a Musalman, but my Religion is my personal belief, and does not stop be of praising my mother country, nor chanting Allah hu Akbar, do you know why, because the answer lies in the world Musalman --- Musalsar --- Iman, meaning whose Iman is rock solid and don't shaken in any circumstances, so how could chanting and praising to the Mother Land is wrong if it is in different Language.

Allah Hafiz

But sadly, the results of ur treatment are bad

Since the b!tches from across the border are spending hell loads of money and the situation here is better then past. The butthurt in understandable.

Comapre the stats of 2014 and 2015. You will get your answer.

Insan larna na chahay to there isn't any reason to fight----------but, but,but, indians you yourself should spank your establishment's as** real hard -----your brahmin elite saw it coming------why indians?---almost a million man army deployed in kashmir---operation blue star----no a single da*** sentry at darul uloom ( political supporter of congress) the ideological nursery and breeding ground for almost every reactionery and terror outfit around the globe in the name of sunni islam ranging from ikhwan taliban tableeghi--- now complemented by their sanghi counterparts,great----your men in power knew what is being imported from the M.E------who is selling it---who is buying it----sunnis/brailvis and shias were deliberately shunned----

the same lot which is chanting bharat mata ki jy--may you live longer my mother land---- coz your govt wanted chaos in indian musalman community-- to keep their population in check------to find a reason for validating their police encounters-we have had our ups and downs--in a nutshell we learned the hard way------- your turn now---

and regarding my countrymen,most of them are pinching you just for the sake of it--no one becomes kafir by chanting long live my mother land but that vanday matram thing is just an other story---the seminary created by the brits out of covin for musalmans for obvious reasons--- has just started to become a curse for brahmin administration,like Kashmir---keep supporting etim in China,ttp,jindullah in Pak using your tablighi minions and keep doval incharge--- you'll see wonders in a matter of years for bharat ------what was he saying "just throw some bucks and we can buy them":pleasantry: karma is a bi***

do you people have any idea what you folks are dealing with---its a da** hydra created by english in M.E and subcontinent nourished by you and saudis--and plz welcome in this list another addition of your very own taylor made sanghi specie ----

@jamahir @haviZsultan barq si gir gayee, kaam hee kar gayee,
aag aisi lagayee, mazah aa gaya:lol:

P.S accept my apologies for being too harsh on you:D----you were asking for it:P

Let me make one thing very clear. Whatever happens in India is our problem and will be dealt in the way we find it suitable in respect to our constitution.

SEcondly, the pupose of this was to tell our Pakistani friends that for every owaisi we have a Javed Akhtar here in India and to our Indian thekedars of Islam that chanting Bharat mata ki jai does not make any Muslim a kafir.

Sorry to say but Rest of your post is mere delusion and constipated conspiracy theory. I thought u would do better than your bade bhaiya atleast in this regard .

Let me make one thing very clear. Whatever happens in India is our problem and will be dealt in the way we find it suitable in respect to our constitution.

SEcondly, the pupose of this was to tell our Pakistani friends that for every owaisi we have a Javed Akhtar here in India and to our Indian thekedars of Islam that chanting Bharat mata ki jai does not make any Muslim a kafir.

Sorry to say but Rest of your post is mere delusion and constipated conspiracy theory. I thought u would do better than your bade bhaiya atleast in this regard .
dude keep believing in your epic grand patriotic illusions---reality bites hard---see i just told you where the problem lies and you are like yeah we know this and that,why no action,like operation zarb e Azb

dude keep believing in your epic grand patriotic illusions---reality bites hard---see i just told you where the problem lies and you are like yeah we know this and that,why no action,like operation zarb e Azb
If needed a bigger operation will be launched. We can not afford to bomb our own citizens just like that.

And success of Burp-e-Kabz is debatable. :P

BJP will do this for another 2 decades not1. Thanks for your wishes.

They have an ideology of killing each other. When they will get time out of that and time to mess with us, we shall see how to deal with them.
What do you mean by "them"?

That fellow Asaduddin Owaisi must be squirming! That was a massive slap on his face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
12308164_1074630492559707_3490096410988256327_o.jpg

If needed a bigger operation will be launched. We can not afford to bomb our own citizens just like that.

And success of Burp-e-Kabz is debatable. :P
quiet a gem of a statement iam listening from an indian----you have already done that long ago, remember mizoram 1966 and no we are not bombing our own citizens---civilians were already evacuated----as for zrb e Azb its going fine ,i personally know folks from that area and as per them its a success story--before military went in they were literally hostages to the ttp

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom