What's new

Modi govt. Failed to turn Arab Countries against Pakistan.

its useless to make a baised person see rationality brother they will never do it cause in there hate for india and hindus have systamatically destroyed there each and every thing that was in some way good for their own and they will keep doing it best it not to correct them rather encourage them in doing what they are :devil:

Looks like all the developments regarding what India doing with other countries of world are seen through prism of enmity towards us and this will take them no where although India in any case developing year after year on path of economic growth

In this thread and usually on forum; I encounter hundereds of posts boasting about Indian economy and claims of super power.
I use to look around (in ME) and apart from few, mostly I found are construction labourers, sanitary workers, car washers and chai walas; then I try to find some real super power workers in mentioned jobs and faild to find any American, Chinese, UK, Russian and French national.
So I realize the claims are all about super power of labour resources. Modis trip was all about to inject some more labour force nothing else.
Pakistan is never worried from such labourer super powers.

take a look here @Arsalan what have u to say on this
dealt with!
Dear it is nothing personal. I do try to make such decisions staying unbiased, know all the MODs and TT, i can assure you that they all do. I am not going to get in the same debate again. If you will want to correct yourself and learn from your mistake i have explained it all in that other post.

India's relationship with Arabs is purely economic,India's trade with UAE alone is over $60 billion

india
what indian govt is doing in uae and now saudi has rejected officially indian support on yemmen issue.
is india gone mad
y modi wana part of that shit

WTF
Why mods are allowing this thread when this news is not even authentic.
Childish behaviour.
Don't know from where op brougth this news even the source isn't reliable.
It's from a cheap Urdu tabloid meant for the interior villages. But it's a hit out here, because of mental bankruptcy! :lol:

Modi govt. Failed to turn Arab Countries against Pakistan.

This is quite a climb down. Pakistan has always wanted to turn the Arab countries against India & now are relieved that Modi wasn't able to turn the Arab countries against them:lol:. Clearer proof of a failed policy of Pakistan cannot be more evident.....

man listen the paper makes big deal out of everything , also have u heard his speech ,he never said about pakistan only against terrorism, so dont go by media use ur head and listen to tht , also india was invited by uae.

I quote you the link of hindustan times....
So you too, don't take hindustan times seriously....
Any way good for you....:-)

Now don't come up with that logic that we can wear both Arab and Iranian cloths together because that make you a laughable stock.
But that's what you guys are trying to do!! And you've already become a laughing stock! :lol:

The fact is that Iran is Shia while Pakistan is a Sunni nation. The twain shall never meet! Period!

Any source that is not against Indians is a credible source right?

But that's what you guys are trying to do!! And you've already become a laughing stock! :lol:

The fact is that Iran is Shia while Pakistan is a Sunni nation. The twain shall never meet! Period!

We chose not to go against Houtis. Makes sense isn't it?

You are the one who is laughable here what is Shia and Sunni? The first accept is

images

Which will bound us together and the other part become secondary. Now go and try this with your one and make them to come in same page like us. Even there is no religion called Hinduism as per your book and if it is there please give me one proof from Geeta and any others.

Back
Top Bottom