What's new

Modi govt. Failed to turn Arab Countries against Pakistan.

laughing stock even iran understood tht they can stay isolated from whole world and they have to be more diplomatic to support their economy but u people dont ,its every country who think for their people to grow and prosperous , so iran and india will remain brother and allies as we stick with them during sanction ,and publicaly thanked inda for support by iran president, so its upto ur leader who think tht they can be friends with one and enemy with other it doesnt work tht way, at the end its all business man all busniess

So do here and it is all business and no body will like to mess up with Nuclear neighbors, Not even US like its neighbors to mess up with. So your whole point is nothing but a crap.

So do here and it is all business and no body will like to mess up with Nuclear neighbors, Not even US like its neighbors to mess up with. So your whole point is nothing but a crap.
man u r a simple dumb:suicide:, u wrote now iran will see our face ,it will come close to u bcos of modi uae visit ,thts what i answered in the post if cannot understand then not my fault ,also india can deal with both the countries as we already dealing with israel and iran.

Again, how exactly could Modi do that? What specific policies could he even try and push?

The Indian media will distort and spout any possible news into some 'Modi accomplishment against Pakistan' (and unfortunately some Pakistanis and Pakistani media outlets are buying into this as well) but the reality is that this is all a Saudi and/or Emirati public relations exercise to try and tick of Pakistan over Yemen. Modi and India are props, the actual policy changes and tangible actions (if they occur) against Pakistan will be 100% Saudi and/or UAE led.

Media distortion does not affect me the least. I'm currently residing in UAE and can see things first hand.

Modi was taking advantage of the current mood in UAE over the Yemen situation. The pledge means nothing tangible yet. The matter of concern was their lip-service to India over allegations.

But like I've said earlier, Pak-Emirati relations outdate the current leadership in UAE and shows no sign of harboring anti-Pakistan sentiments.

Such obsession by India. What a terrible country to be a neighbor of. They are neurotic and insecure all rolled into one package.

Nope! You guys couldn't open another front seeing that your PA was fully stretched on the West against a band of bearded bozos wearing $2 sandals and in the East committed to provide covering fire for infiltrating your mercenary yahoos into India. So no troops were available! That was the main reason.
Dude save it for yourself. How about the bozos who normally wear orange lungis and very well known for blowing up the trains? Get it?

Nope! You guys couldn't open another front seeing that your PA was fully stretched on the West against a band of bearded bozos wearing $2 sandals and in the East committed to provide covering fire for infiltrating your mercenary yahoos into India. So no troops were available! That was the main reason.
How about the morons funding Bla and MQM?

UAE can't be trusted at all, Pakistan must deploy their AWACs regularly to monitor them.

Saudi Arabia must make sure that UAE doesn't export terrorism and insurgency into Pakistan cities.

UAE can't be trusted at all, Pakistan must deploy their AWACs regularly to monitor them.

Saudi Arabia must make sure that UAE doesn't export terrorism and insurgency into Pakistan cities.
Agree, If they do, send them back to their desert castle.

60% work on Pak-China economic corridor complete......agey tu fir.....:D

hqdefault.jpg

Modi was in tears coz he beacme emotional while leaving Gujarat assembly since he became the PM of India, what makes you think that some punka**es like you people can make our great Modi ji cry:lol:

It's from a cheap Urdu tabloid meant for the interior villages. But it's a hit out here, because of mental bankruptcy! :lol:
'Farticle' eh :drag:

Such obsession by India. What a terrible country to be a neighbor of. They are neurotic and insecure all rolled into one package.
Lol this kid is even more dumb.
The source is from a Urdu in never-seen article and you are Calling us obsessed.
Grow up kid.

Indian foreign policy is not Pakistan-centric, get this in your head, people.
Perhaps, but the recent Statements out of the UAE, as cast by the Indian media and the Indian Establishment, certainly make it appear that it is 'Pakistan Centric'.

but until pakistanies take off hate india glasses from there thoughts and see the actual picture minus the prism of ummah and enemosity pakistan will not change and in time its asparations will become worthless to anybody who is somebody in international relations
I've always disagreed, and still do, that Pakistan needs to normalize her relationship with India to progress. I'm not saying that I am against normalization, just that Pakistan doesn't need normalization to address the many issues holding back it's economic and social growth.

Saudi govt. Has officialy Informed to Pakistani Govt. that they will not be part of any conspiracy against Pakistan. As they have mentioned, that Modi govt. Offer them Defense and Other support including support in Yemen Issue if they change their attitude towards Pakistan in Defense ties....

I am Wonder at what level Indians and Modi will show their hypocrisy.....

More Details in news below:

سعودی عرب کا پاکستان کے خلاف بھارتی وزیراعظم کی سازش کاحصہ بننے سے انکار - JavedCh.Com
LOL. As if we baniyas ever intended to have a stronger than blood relation with them. :coffee:
It's business. And that alone. We even allow the Pak PM to invest here. Money is what we care about.

This is what Indian policy has been to make trade the prime goal of relation with any country of world of any region including its adversaries except Pakistan, China despite having long border dispute having a huge trade with India without firing a single bullet across border. Pakistan insist on disputes first forgetting that strong trade ties force disputed countries to look our for peace and resolve all disputes on table and not by senseless firing on borders like both of our countries do
The Indian expansion in trade with China has primarily come about after the Indian economy's high growth rates for over a decade.

I don't see Pakistan gaining any major economic advantages with increased trade with India given the current State of its economy.

Pakistan needs to normalize her relationship with India to progress
Pakistan has nothing to gain from India. If your trade with us starts booming, our industries will find a readymade market for desi items. Scale and economics will push Pak industries on the backfoot and for many many items we will have the market to ourselves.

In fact Pakistan is the ONLY country to be not dominated by Indian economics. That is only because Pakistan remains closed to India. The hate helps Pakistan in more ways than one.

The Indian expansion in trade with China has primarily come about after the Indian economy's high growth rates for over a decade.

I don't see Pakistan gaining any major economic advantages with increased trade with India given the current State of its economy.

Hopefully the situation in Pakistan is bound to stabilize in future. if there is some sort of peace in our relation by bringing some sort of purpose by having trade which is mutually acceptable to both countries. Both have tried wars, proxy wars, daily cross firing on border killing civilians and army men. so there is no harm in trying otherwise relations are going to free fall

Perhaps, but the recent Statements out of the UAE, as cast by the Indian media and the Indian Establishment, certainly make it appear that it is 'Pakistan Centric'.
bhai, those recent statements are globally applicable templates world leaders can throw around everywhere, both went "terror spreading blabla, terror countries blabla" .. for the shiekhs, they could spin it as aimed at Iran.. Modi and India are hinting it was vs Pakistan, tomorrow Pak and US might issue joint statement about terror.. all respective national media people will try and put their own spin on the news..

thing is, Pakistan ko thoda backfoot defence pe khelna padta hai, y'know, the osama bin laden handicap.. and India tries to exploit it fully.. :P

strategic tuk-tuk, issey aap zyada dil pe na le
smlol.JPG

Back
Top Bottom