What's new

Modi govt. Failed to turn Arab Countries against Pakistan.

---about shinning india ,till now there have been approx 20 billion dollar of investment in india till now , chinese,
taiwan,korean, usa etc are lining up to open their industries in india.:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

thts it, thts ur reply pathetic ,come prepare next time

What a hypocrisy in case of india its investment and in case of Pakistan its soft loan and aid....
That's what called pathetic, and i dont need to prepare my self for facing dot heads....

You people don't use proxy?
Using proxy is 10 times slower than youtube unless you pay for it. Many people using it no doubt. Anyway, I am in abroad now. No issue!!

Post some credible source! or we need to close this thread!

What a hypocrisy in case of india its investment and in case of Pakistan its soft loan and aid....
That's what called pathetic, and i dont need to prepare my self for facing dot heads....

wht hypocrisy , oky ur point , how much fdi have taken in pakistan till this day after ur pm took the office , not on papers ,projects tht are already started

What pathetic article and thread based on it!!! :hitwall:
This is the kind of stuff people cook up in their heads when they have are sore losers and want to feel good about themselves. :cheesy:

Unlike what some of the esteemed minds concoct here, the diplomats for nations are quite seasoned and extremely intelligent. They have done their homework and it's based on large data, prediction of the many resulting scenaro's etc. It's not simple arm chair analysis that we do online. Pfft..
:sick::tdown:

So please, India has not tried to turn Arab states against Pakistan. It's only looking out for it's own interests when it comes to investments and other fields of cooperation. What a joke it would be if a single trip of a few days could break ties between nations that have been forged over decades.

Using proxy is 10 times slower than youtube unless you pay for it. Many people using it no doubt. Anyway, I am in abroad now. No issue!!

Brother try this....
In case of my ISP its working perfectly....

Just include S in the url....
e.g httpS://YouTube

https-background.jpg

Post some credible source! or we need to close this thread!

I think Pakistani people should use Singapore's vpn thats the fastest one as Dubai don't have any.

And what credible source? our 1st aim is to get more investment more business , every1 knows how deep your relations are with ME countries. Can't beat it .
All that talk signaling Pakistan is just talk only . nothing more.

Last edited:
tussi thalle e lagee rehnde O ghenta keti tussi koi diplomacy .... Baniya baniya e rehnda ay ...... Tussi v baniya e rehna ay maran tk .... O ki kendey a urdu ch ... Baghal mein churii aur much mein raam raaam
take a look here @Arsalan what have u to say on this

wasey pagal paney ki koi to had hoti hogi, lakin Hindu pagal pana and Pakistan fobia is beyond comprehension. What they are doing is actually making fool of them self in front of every country. The fact is Pakistan making more headways and the world has stopped listening to their bullshit anymore.

India has old ties with Arab countries like UAE and Saudis with trade with them placed at 60 Bill $ and 25 Bill $ respectively. India since past more then a decade increasing its trade ties with all the countries of Gulf irrespective of how it affects Pakistan. India's efforts always been on economic side

India has old ties with Arab countries like UAE and Saudis with trade with them placed at 60 Bill $ and 25 Bill $ respectively. India since past more then a decade increasing its trade ties with all the countries of Gulf irrespective of how it affects Pakistan. India's efforts always been on economic side
its useless to make a baised person see rationality brother they will never do it cause in there hate for india and hindus have systamatically destroyed there each and every thing that was in some way good for their own and they will keep doing it best it not to correct them rather encourage them in doing what they are :devil:

WTF
Why mods are allowing this thread when this news is not even authentic.
Childish behaviour.
Don't know from where op brougth this news even the source isn't reliable.

Back
Top Bottom