What's new

Modi got Honoured from Several Muslim Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I wish it were only "all sorts of name-calling." The hatred they have for us is DEEPER than you can imagine. The hatred is at least 70 years old, and started at the time of India's independence from British rule. Probably longer.

1925 would be a good date.

and finally on PakDef. What brought this to your notice now? I am curious to know if you missed how the Sanghis ganged up on liberals even on PDF.

Yes here at PDF I can decipher the ganging up of Sanghis against the liberals...one reason you being conspicuous by your absence, it seems.

Now there is a sudden splurge of more liberals here at PDF...welcome @Shantanu_Right, you must be delighted about it as you have said.

I quoted him because you asked about West Bengal. Are you seriously suggesting that Pragya Singh, Sadhvi Prachi, Sakshi Maharaj, Giriraj Singh or Yogi Adityanath might be a suitable leader for West Bengal? I must have misunderstood; English is not my first language, and sometimes I struggle with its interpretation.

Sorry, my English is not good.

I meant to say, there are many idiots in BJP. President of West Bengal is not alone but also, there are many other idiots in other parties as well. I really hate them from core of my heart..

However, I don't trust on Congress party in a central. Congress party already had opportunities during the past 70 years of independence.

So, do we have any other option?

Sorry, my written English is not good.

I meant to say, there are many idiots in BJP. President of West Bengal is not alone but also, there are many other idiots in other parties as well. I really hate them from core of my heart..

However, I don't trust on Congress party in a central. Congress party already had opportunities during the past 70 years of independence.

So, do we have any other option?

I don't trust the Congress either. And yes, we have no options.

Now there is a sudden splurge of more liberals here at PDF...welcome @Shantanu_Right, you must be delighted about it as you have said.

Oh yes, I love Pakistanis. Absolutely delighted to be here.

Pakistan zindabaad:pakistan: OK, just so everyone else knows, some of us Liberals did use that slogan during Shaheen Bagh protests and they were mostly Hindus. Anything that pisses off BJP Bhakts is good in our dictionary.

And why not. I will say Zindabad to every country with which India has diplomatic relations. Last I checked, India still has with Pakistan. The visas are being facilitated, travels and tours are being arranged. Why get so worked up over a slogan?

Modi got Honoured from Several Muslim Countries including Palestine, But Pakistan is not Recognizing Israel for Palestine, Even Main Holly Place for Muslims is in Makkah..

OCspKkJ.png

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narendra_Modi
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ith-highest-civilian-award-1591334-2019-08-25
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...ae-honour-kashmir-crisis-190824102342849.html
https://www.dawn.com/news/1501402
What Israel Pak relations has to do with this?

India is an important country for the world economy. You can put any monkey in Modi's chair and he will get the exact same honours. Modi basically stole the credit for a robust economy which tool 15 years to build, 10 years under Dr. Manmohan Singh, a legendary economist, and 5 years under Vajpayee (who is the only BJP leader I respect).

Modi is only capable of taking credit for other people's work. He cannot do anything on his own. But yes, he does have a lot of experience in genocides.

Fake ID alert guys!!

Fake ID alert guys!!

LOL, there is nothing faker than BJP IT cell. Good luck on calling me all sorts of names. There is nothing from you people I haven't heard already.

Guys, take note. If any BJP IT cell is calling you "fake ID," it means they have exhausted all their options and there is nothing more they have to say to you. They still have to save the face of their god Modi so there you go.

Oh yes, I love Pakistanis. Absolutely delighted to be here.

Pakistan zindabaad:pakistan: OK, just so everyone else knows, some of us Liberals did use that slogan during Shaheen Bagh protests and they were mostly Hindus. Anything that pisses off BJP Bhakts is good in our dictionary.

And why not. I will say Zindabad to every country with which India has diplomatic relations. Last I checked, India still has with Pakistan. The visas are being facilitated, travels and tours are being arranged. Why get so worked up over a slogan?
Are you even Indian? This post certainly looks fishy.

LOL, there is nothing faker than BJP IT cell. Good luck on calling me all sorts of names. There is nothing from you people I haven't heard already.

Faker BJP IT sell? Dont disrespect a hard working organisation. Its the real stuff. But dont worry, you can have your nonsensical free run here. There is a ominous crowd here. :lol:

Are you even Indian? This post certainly looks fishy.

He is landless after he was deported from Lesotho and his plane crashed in Arabian sea, and he is paying his gratitude after being saved by his Persian masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom