What's new

“Modi Go Home”: India’s soft power credibility in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim kill Muslim because they all freaking mix religion with politic.

Islam is 1.8 billion and growing, set to become mankind's biggest faith group in coming decades overtaking xtianity, it incorporates over 50 countries and all ethnicities and races on earth. Humans will have conflict regardless faith has nothing to do with it

No dodging. Answer my question.

As for the monkey, we call the monkey jaaaack, not god. Because monkeys are born and they die...nothing divine about that.

The fact that you cannot comprehend Genghis Kahn's ancestors converted to Islam by choice proves my point. Im talking to a person who does not understand English and has thus lost the argument before it began. Thanks.
no question dodging is allowed with me, you shall stand there and take your punishment for blabing your mouth off, answer my question!
View attachment 473078
as you can read (CAN you read??? ), it was genghis khan's decendants that converted to Islam, NOT his ancestors...you IDIOT!!! :hitwall:[/QUOTE]

An ancestor preceded you in a direct lineage — parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. A descendant is your offspring — children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc. They are are all related to the central person.

What the big difference? Retard you are claiming I stated Genghis Khan when I did not.. Any way...address the new post.
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.33.10 PM.png

baychara axisofevil nanga pakra giya...PHIR SAY!

kiddo I'm way out of your leaque...run along now. I just proved you to be a liar. 8-)

axisofevil nanga pakra giya...PHIR SAY!!! :woot:

Again:

An ancestor preceded you in a direct lineage — parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. A descendant is your offspring — children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc. They are are all related to the central person.

Now let's go back to the issue:

The fact that you cannot comprehend Genghis Kahn's ancestors converted to Islam by choice proves my point. Im talking to a person who does not understand English and has thus lost the argument before it began. Thanks.

Malaysia and Indonesia started off with peaceful conversion by traders which changed once entires Kingdoms became Muslim. The details are sketchy, coz as you know once Islam and other powers gain a hold, they tend to erase and wipe out much historical content to push forth their narrative.

Let me ask you when did Buddhism and Hinduism ever lift a sword to forcefully convert ppl to their faith ....go ahead and take your time...LMAO

Who forced them to convert? Hmmm? Face it...Islam has a way of reaching into people's hearts.

HAHA...
Sure tell that to the Yazidis and what they are CURRENTLY GOING THRU. You do understand what they are undergoing as we write? This is happening now, not the 12th century bro. I would love to hear how do you defend the actions of such Muslims..

Again:

Now let's go back to the issue:

Malaysia and Indonesia started off with peaceful conversion by traders which changed once entires Kingdoms became Muslim. The details are sketchy, coz as you know once Islam and other powers gain a hold, they tend to erase and wipe out much historical content to push forth their narrative.

Let me ask you when did Buddhism and Hinduism ever lift a sword to forcefully convert ppl to their faith ....go ahead and take your time...LMAO

Who forced them to convert? Hmmm? Face it...Islam has a way of reaching into people's hearts.

HAHA...
Sure tell that to the Yazidis and what they are CURRENTLY GOING THRU. You do understand what they are undergoing as we write? This is happening now, not the 12th century bro. I would love to hear how do you defend the actions of such Muslims..
and he back tracks again. first he says that he never stated genghis khan and then tries to explain his stupid lies. lies have no legs and always get caught...

Islam is 1.8 billion and growing, set to become mankind's biggest faith group in coming decades overtaking xtianity, it incorporates over 50 countries and all ethnicities and races on earth. Humans will have conflict regardless faith has nothing to do with it
No one care for Muslim outside of Middle East and some country in Asia. The growing of Muslim population because Muslim breed like rats therefore Muslim population increase every yrs.

No one care for Muslim outside of Middle East and some country in Asia. The growing of Muslim population because Muslim breed like rats therefore Muslim population increase every yrs.
actually its the fastest growing religion in the world...but feel free to enjoy your denial, ignorance is bliss after all. And by the way, what's wrong with breeding??? You oughta try it sometime, its fun! ;)

actually its the fastest growing religion in the world...but feel free to enjoy your denial, ignorance is bliss after all. And by the way, what's wrong with breeding??? You oughta try it sometime, its fun! ;)
Lol fastest increase in Muslim population by no mean none Muslim want to believe in your faith.

and he back tracks again. first he says that he never stated genghis khan and then tries to explain his stupid lies. lies have no legs and always get caught...

Genghis Khan's ancestors converted....That's exactly what I wrote ....you and anyone else can see it for themselves..

Lol fastest increase in Muslim population by no mean none Muslim want to believe in your faith.
Well you keep believing that...and while your at it, care to explain the growing population of 4th generation Muslim African Americans??? Oh lemme guess, they were Somali Muslims who migrated back in the 50s, right? Malcolm X was also an African immigrant and so was Mohammed Ali clay, right? Aaah ignorance... you must be bliss...

Genghis Khan's ancestors converted....That's exactly what I wrote ....you and anyone else can see it for themselves..
Oh my Allah, first he says he never stated Genghis Khan at all and now this... please change your name to axisofstupids! :laugh:

Well you keep believing that...and while your at it, care to explain the growing population of 4th generation Muslim African Americans??? Oh lemme guess, they were Somali Muslims who migrated back in the 50s, right? Malcolm X was also an African immigrant and so was Mohammed Ali clay, right? Aaah ignorance... you must be bliss...
Tell me the exact number of black American currently converse to Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom