What's new

“Modi Go Home”: India’s soft power credibility in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO...you beat me to it....I was just going to reply back and state the obvious to the fool
The "fool" caught you lying with your pants down while you were been over. :azn:

Oh my Allah, first he says he never stated Genghis Khan at all and now this... please change your name to axisofstupids! :laugh:

I never Genghis Khan converted. I stared Genghis Khan's ancestors converted. Why is it so hard to comprehend. I understand it hard to address the other points I mentioned in my rebuttal.

Got that Fool..

Tell me the exact number of black American currently converse to Muslim?
uh huh, classic tactic of asking for am exact number that you know even the government doesn't have. Do yourself a favour and just go to a mosque in any major American city and you'll see the numbers during Friday prayers.

Tell me the exact number of black American currently converse to Muslim?
Don’t gave couple black American converge to Muslim at their time of the majority society discriminate against them. At their time of their conversion with no equal right for the black in America.

I never Genghis Khan converted. I stared Genghis Khan's ancestors converted. Why is it so hard to comprehend. I understand it hard to address the other points I mentioned in my rebuttal.
Do you even know what an ancestor is? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

uh huh, classic tactic of asking for am exact number that you know even the government doesn't have. Do yourself a favour and just go to a mosque in any major American city and you'll see the numbers during Friday prayers.

How can you differentiate between Africans an African Americans?

Don’t gave couple black American converge to Muslim at their time of the majority society discriminate against them. At their time of their conversion with no equal right for the black in America.
Dude just Google "American Muslim scholars" and you'll see an ever growing list of African American converts who are fast gaining names in the scholarly world. But if you willfully don't want to then I can't help you. Enjoy your denial.

No one care for Muslim outside of Middle East and some country in Asia. The growing of Muslim population because Muslim breed like rats therefore Muslim population increase every yrs.

You dont have to care about it when you are 1/4 of humanity then power is always round the corner

Islam is the most conversionary faith too attracting new adherents across the world as per destiny

How can you differentiate between Africans an African Americans?
Oh, I dunno know, maybe ask them? But it involves talking to them which maybe beneath a brahmin talking to s black man.

Do you even know what an ancestor is? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You know what it is now since I google it and posted my response with regard to the terms Descendants and Ancestors...Yup Still no answer to my other posts...

Classic example of someone who doesn't know shit and scared to admit his religious faith may not be perfect. Its Ok its pretty common amongst your types.

Its ok ...I understood once you tried to evade this debate and started making up points to prove your case, that you had already lost the argument. No need to reply back...have a nice day. If you do get the time..plz find answer to my post about the Yazidis in Syria and what going on now.. or when Hindus and Buddhists used the sword or violence to forcefully convert ppl? Thanks in advance.

Oh, I dunno know, maybe ask them? But it involves talking to them which maybe beneath a brahmin talking to s black man.

I have family members who married African Americans.. and Im not Hindu

You know what it is now since I google it and posted my response with regard to the terms Descendants and Ancestors...Yup Still no answer to my other posts...

Classic example of someone who doesn't know shit and scared to admit his religious faith may not be perfect. Its Ok its pretty common amongst your types.

Its ok ...I understood once you tried to evade this debate and started making up points to prove your case, that you had already lost the argument. No need to reply back...have a nice day. If you do get the time..plz find answer to my post about the Yazidis in Syria and what going on now.. or when Hindus and Buddhists used the sword or violence to forcefully convert ppl? Thanks in advance.
You still don't know the difference between ancestors and descendants!!! :woot:

You dont have to care about it when you are 1/4 of humanity then power is always round the corner

Islam is the most conversionary faith too attracting new adherents across the world as per destiny

Yawn..yea I so wan convert so quickly to debate brilliant individuals like yourself

Then why you post a high number of black converse to Muslim? Majority of black population in America didn’t converse to Muslim and still stick to their Christian faith when they were subjected of segregation with no equal right that tell me black American didn’t care much for Muslim even though Malcom X and Ali were high profile promotion of Muslim faith but still not gather much of interest in black population.

You still don't know the difference between ancestors and descendants!!! :woot:

I posted it for you to read....I agree the term should have been descendants.. that why I posted it....it not a big deal...we all know the facts...with google bro...

Then why you post a high number of black converse to Muslim? Majority of black population in America didn’t converse to Muslim and still stick to their Christian faith when they were subjected of segregation with no equal right that tell me black American didn’t care much for Muslim even though Malcom X and Ali were high profile promotion of Muslim faith but still not gather much of interest in black population.
I never said that Muslims are a majority oon the African American community...I just that they are GROWING! there's a difference between the two.

I posted it for you to read....I agree the term should have been descendants.. that why I posted it....it not a big deal...we all know the facts...with google bro...
Hey at least he admits his mistakes. That's an improvement. My point still remains valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom