What's new

Modi elected, Jinnah vindicated

teq30.gif

you know exactly because you live in gutter :laughcry: :omghaha:

no matter what justifications you come up with for your defence, wont change the fact that Modi is a terrorist.

That sounds like another tabdeeli brainfart. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

The way the Pakistanis are using Modi to justify their countrys existance, I suppose they are soon going to name Modi as their 'Quid-e-Azam'..

Its like a son asking the father money for bussiness,father refuses and gives him money later,now if the son makes big or small in life is in the hands of the son.even if father lost the money that proves nothing about the son.son has to prove if he made the right choice.

Its like a son asking the father money for bussiness,father refuses and gives him money later,now if the son makes big or small in life is in the hands of the son.even if father lost the money that proves nothing about the son.son has to prove if he made the right choice.
huhh? :undecided:

Unfortunately it applies in equal measure to Indians; everyone seems to have a 'Told You So' moment whenever something happens in either of our countries.

For every instance when Pakistanis question India's purported Pluralism whenever an incident of minority related violence happens or has happened in India; Indians too have indulged in questioning Pakistan's purported Sanctuary for Muslims narrative whenever an incident of violence against Muslims happens in Pakistan !

We are a case of that grumpy couple that never understood what the other really wanted which ultimately led to a Divorce but we kept on indulging in 'I am Right or I was Right' competitions ad nauseam where pious sentiments are thrown about at each other by hypocrites of the highest order !

We are not burdened to prove anything to the world except the constitution which can be discarded if need be because we have a natural existence.. Pakistan was made and sperated for a reason and has to constantly reiterate why it was formed or what purpose it has for its existence. because if you dont then you are just a bunch of people that formulated a lie to get for yourselves a piece of land.

We are not burdened to prove anything to the world except the constitution which can be discarded if need be because we have a natural existence.. Pakistan was made and sperated for a reason and has to constantly reiterate why it was formed or what purpose it has for its existence. because if you dont then you are just a bunch of people that formulated a lie to get for yourselves a piece of land.
I thought India was founded in 1947 a day after Pakistan

I did again, It sounds like ur biography, :P
Good you are there,atleast trying to relate to something,now if i do good or bad its in my hands,how can i do that,improving on what i got.
Now comming to TNT ,its you guys wanted it reason being,muslims and hindus cannot live peacefull,Now we have the 2nd largest populations of muslims,the minority which is larger than your majority.
Now Pakistan can show attleast muslims of different sects can live together peacefully.
ZIA screwed your country big time guys,i feel sorry for you guys,kasam say.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom