What's new

Modi elected, Jinnah vindicated

I thought 1971 was more of a refutation of two nation theory.....but hell pakistani's and their confusion.Modi elected, tnt verified.Hindus migrating from pakistan to india, ahmadis rushing out of their country...all these are real refutations of TNT.

us time pe kya hua tha, batao tumhare 3rd class sarkari school mein 1948 aur 1965 ke bare mein kya padhaya jata hai. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Mere 3rd class school ne bataya hai ke Indians itna roey the ke Bangladesh mien flood ah gaya tha:flood:

tumhari baji ki kahaniyan...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:omghaha:

I thought 1971 was more of a refutation of two nation theory.....but hell pakistani's and their confusion.Modi elected, tnt verified.Hindus migrating from pakistan to india, ahmadis rushing out of their country...all these are real refutations of TNT.
Please don't confuse Immigration with fleeing

MAin hindi likh raha hoon.... tu urdu samajh raha hai.... Reported for personal attack
annoying-orange-o.gif

That is our point precisely.

Pakistani members should not try to use Modi's victory for justifying TNT; it is weird and only shows their insecurity.

Unfortunately it applies in equal measure to Indians; everyone seems to have a 'Told You So' moment whenever something happens in either of our countries.

For every instance when Pakistanis question India's purported Pluralism whenever an incident of minority related violence happens or has happened in India; Indians too have indulged in questioning Pakistan's purported Sanctuary for Muslims narrative whenever an incident of violence against Muslims happens in Pakistan !

We are a case of that grumpy couple that never understood what the other really wanted which ultimately led to a Divorce but we kept on indulging in 'I am Right or I was Right' competitions ad nauseam where pious sentiments are thrown about at each other by hypocrites of the highest order !

@Leader when tabdeeli brainfarts of Taliban Khan spreading like disease on internet, PPP or PML-N supporters were so scared to post anything on internet but when result came, tabdeeli went to the gutters and Noora won and all Noora supporters started to showup on the internet. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

AnnoyingOrange is a very popular youtube channel about a talking orange who annoys everyone in the kitchen particularly the talking apple. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

you know exactly because you live in gutter :laughcry: :omghaha:

no matter what justifications you come up with for your defence, wont change the fact that Modi is a terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom