What's new

Modi disrespects Russian national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else do you expect from a crude chaiwalla whose major contribution has been massacre of Muslims in Gujarat? Add this to the joker who is the Def Minister. He doesn't know how to dress attending a formal military parade / function.
what is the population of minorities specially hindus in bangladesh now and at the time of so called independence ???????? tell you something , he is the best PM Bharat ever had and i hope he again wins next assembly elections which he will . begarat kaum ko abhi abhi bhikh mili hai zameen ki , ehsan faramosh khoon aur oske eshan faramosh bashinde ,nasal me hi khoot hai lagta hai @@ by the way , modi gives a damn about who talks bull$shit against him , indian national khangress was successful in propagating him as a criminal in 2002 , but you know karma follows always and khangress will vanish in thin air , so always talk sense and hope for the best for everyone as karma follows everyone . bye for now

You should ask BJP & Modi what they did and why.

Having said that Politics is a dirty game. You need power to get into power. Winnability trumps all other considerations. I am a realist not an idealist.

What kind of sophomoric answer is this.
If you are incapable of debate. don't engage. Dont indulge.
And if you have lack of desire, why undress a women and leave her in the lurch?

The color coded statement above speaks volume about your inability to take people head on.
And when finally confronted, you shoot & scoot with evasive answer and thats that.

Winn-ability has nothing to do when you select your ministers. And that also after the election.
You do not know the simple fact like this?

Please do not bring red herring dialogue here.
In my case I am "been there done that" type of guy.
If you have nothing credible, why expound the matter further to your own consternation?

Rabble-rouser types are ignored from my end.
If you are not practical & pragmatic, do not quote me or tag me please.
Do not belittle yourself by producing deceptive dialogue.
I can see through you people's game from far away.

SO much HATRED for Modi
That is not good for your Health ; He is HERE for a LONG time

You will damage your health with this hatred

The facts will remain facts.
I can not stay away from facts.
But trash like you have written - YES.
I am healthy wealthy & wise.
Worry for your own.
Question your PM's honesty & prudence.

it's all over youtube... hahaha...:omghaha:

where are those sanghis now who were baying for the blood of the muslim family who decided not to stand for the the indian national anthem being played in a bombay cinema hall just a few days ago??

russian people should take legal action against modi for insulting russia.

I wish him many more such embarrassments. He also takes selfie like teenage girls. Why India does not do a psychoanalysis before letting him board the airplane or speak?

where are those sanghis now who were baying for the blood of the muslim family who decided not to stand for the the indian national anthem being played in a bombay cinema hall??

Stupid comparison.

He was the head attending, he did not have examples to learn from. He should have been briefed of protocols and should have followed them if he was briefed.

In the theater the family knew everyone is standing, go search for moronic equivalences elsewhere.

So if he made an INADVERTENT mistake he has become dishonest and imprudent

BTW are you an Indian

This word RANGILA is a Hindi word

Not on this instance in Russia, but this one.
Where his integrity is at stake:

199.png

where are those sanghis now who were baying for the blood of the muslim family who decided not to stand for the the indian national anthem being played in a bombay cinema hall??

That was not intentional.The intentional videos of particular people are all over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom