What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

Listen kiddo .... you really should learn to quit while you are ahead.

Here is a thread I started about 'My' state .....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/259697-secular-kerala-action.html

If I start on West Bengal you wouldn't know where to hide.

Kid .... Don't act oversmart... U are a baby from a baby state so be like a baby.... From a Wb follower state.... These statements doesn't suit u.... so concentrate in your baby state..... Don't poke nose in others affair kid, else u'll be washed in and out.

come on dude WB is one of the most backward states in India only after UP and Bihar sadly you people yourself should be blamed for that for constantly voting for those goddamn communists

Backward state ..... and u from a forward state.... Don't u have shame.... look for betterment of country.... and clean your room first before blaming others. The parties u are voting have made India a crime free super power u mean to say. I am not a communist, but your comments making me reveal things.

Kid .... Don't act oversmart... U are a baby from a baby state so be like a baby.... From a Wb follower state.... These statements doesn't suit u.... so concentrate in your baby state..... Don't poke nose in others affair kid, else u'll be washed in and out.

That says who, a macho bong famous for their masculanity all over India.:rofl:

Take care of your state first which is being infiltrated by BDeshi on such a pace that many areas will become off limit for your police.

That says who, a macho bong famous for their masculanity all over India.:rofl:

Take care of your state first which is being infiltrated by BDeshi on such a pace that many areas will become off limit for your police.

Ohh u don't break your head off on that. Go and seal borders of your states if you have the power. Infiltrated by Bangladeshi.... Huh!! Get over sickular mentality and stop feeding yourself to propaganda articles. We don't need and we will not pay heed on some A, B, C blabbering on our state.

Backward state ..... and u from a forward state.... Don't u have shame.... look for betterment of country.... and clean your room first before blaming others.

for betterment of house(nation) we all need to clean our respective rooms(states) and most of us have done quite well but sadly due to the 5 or 6 so called bimaru states entire nation has to wear the tag of a third world country despite the hard work of many other states

Ohh u don't break your head off on that. Go and seal borders of your states if you have the power. Infiltrated by Bangladeshi.... Huh!! Get over sickular mentality and stop feeding yourself to propaganda articles. We don't need and we will not pay heed on some A, B, C blabbering on our state.

Propaganda ?? I think it was your state's which was ready to deport 8 lakh BDeshies back to their their country.

Never mind , you are already too late to act. Watch out for what happens in districts like 24 Parganas.

politicians of your state show most sympathies to those illegal Bangladeshis just for the sake of Muslim votes they let them enter and harbour them and also allows them to move to other regions like Mumbai only recently these people started riots in rural areas of west Bengal in which more than 200 Hindu homes were destroyed while your didi imposed a media blackout in that region just to earn some Muslim votes for the panchayat elections she also stopped a train carrying loads of illegal Bangladeshis back for the same reason

for betterment of house(nation) we all need to clean our respective rooms(states) and most of us have done quite well but sadly due to the 5 or 6 so called bimaru states entire nation has to wear the tag of a third world country despite the hard work of many other states

Now shifting blame to Bimaru state.... Good One.... nice way to escape.... and is West Bengal a Bimaru state... ok for you it is ... well it doesn't matter to what you say after of all.....

OK uncle .... you are ON.

The Communist government has left West Bengal’s finances in a shambles. West Bengal today has a debt burden of around Rs 2 trillion

WB state’s debt is 43 % of its gross state domestic product (GDP) :cheesy:

WB Revenue Receipts vs its GDP is the LOWEST among Non Special category states. :lol:

WB Interest payment vs its GDP is the HIGHEST among Non Special category states. :lol:

Its unlikely an Idiot like you will understand what it means ....so let me explain it to you in simple english.

It means the state does the LOWEST business and still majority of its budget money goes into paying Interest for past loans. Its the HIGHEST among other states.

West Bengal’s share of national income has COME DOWN from 7.8% in 1980-81 to 6.55% in 2009-10. :lol:

In WB, contribution of industry to its GDP today stands at 18.8 per cent compared to 19.1 per cent a year ago. :P ... that is a decrease. In simple english it means Industries are closing down, people are loosing jobs. No new Industry is starting either.

The share of manufacturing in industry sector in 2013, is lower at 55.3 per cent compared to 56 per cent in 2011-12.

Mining and quarrying showed a negative growth rate.

As far as FDI is concerned, WB, alongwith Sikkim and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands attracted 1% (one per cent) of the FDI coming into India, between April 2000 and October 2012. :rofl:

WB Muslim population in 1951 was 19% ..........today its 28%

Please open a new thread uncle ........ let us take this forward. I am most eager.

Now shifting blame to Bimaru state.... Good One.... nice way to escape.... and is West Bengal a Bimaru state... ok for you it is ... well it doesn't matter to what you say after of all.....

Cool it man! Lets not fight amongst ourselves.

Propaganda ?? I think it was your state's which was ready to deport 8 lakh BDeshies back to their their country.

Never mind , you are already too late to act. Watch out for what happens in districts like 24 Parganas.

Let see what happens.... 8 lakh Bangladeshi's in West Bengal.... nice to know u know a lot about West Bengal ... probably more than your own state.... well can I have a glimpse of the article you are quoting ?

OK uncle .... you are ON.

The Communist government has left West Bengal’s finances in a shambles. West Bengal today has a debt burden of around Rs 2 trillion

WB state’s debt is 43 % of its gross state domestic product (GDP) :cheesy:

WB Revenue Receipts vs its GDP is the LOWEST among Non Special category states. :lol:

WB Interest payment vs its GDP is the HIGHEST among Non Special category states. :lol:

Its unlikely an Idiot like you will understand what it means ....so let me explain it to you in simple english.

It means the state does the LOWEST business and still majority of its budget money goes into paying Interest for past loans. Its the HIGHEST among other states.

West Bengal’s share of national income has COME DOWN from 7.8% in 1980-81 to 6.55% in 2009-10. :lol:

In WB, contribution of industry to its GDP today stands at 18.8 per cent compared to 19.1 per cent a year ago. :P ... that is a decrease. In simple english it means Industries are closing down, people are loosing jobs. No new Industry is starting either.

The share of manufacturing in industry sector in 2013, is lower at 55.3 per cent compared to 56 per cent in 2011-12.

Mining and quarrying showed a negative growth rate.

As far as FDI is concerned, WB, alongwith Sikkim and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands attracted 1% (one per cent) of the FDI coming into India, between April 2000 and October 2012. :rofl:

WB Muslim population in 1951 was 19% ..........today its 28%

Please open a new tread uncle ........ let us take this forward. I am most eager.

Post link of all you have stated...... and concentrate more on your so called Kerala....... and the most important thing is I can sit and dig crap from net to win a fight against a moron like you in an online forum..... but I don't have that much idle time like you... :lol: that I can spend to win a thread which is started by a loser. So try this on someone from your state who will have that idle time. :cheesy:

Don't know why you Kerrallaites like to get bashed.

Let see what happens.... 8 lakh Bangladeshi's in West Bengal.... nice to know u know a lot about West Bengal ... probably more than your own state.... well can I have a glimpse of the article you are quoting ?

Not in a mood to spoon feed you, search on net or ask 3 year old posters of this forum itself.:wave:

Not in a mood to spoon feed you, search on net or ask 3 year old posters of this forum itself.:wave:

Not required.. I don't have the tenacity to try and make failed searches now. Thanks....... u may proceed. :wave:

Post link of all you have stated...... and concentrate more on your so called Kerala....... and the most important thing is I can sit and dig crap from net to win a fight against a moron like you in an online forum..... but I don't have that much idle time like you... :lol: that I can spend to win a thread which is started by a loser. So try this on someone from your state who will have that idle time. :cheesy:

Don't know why you Kerrallaites like to get bashed.

Why don't you counter my claims with your 'facts' ? :coffee:

If you don't know $hit then lean to keep your trap shut.....and learn to avoid fights you cannot win. You neither have the time nor the knowledge ....... only a big mouth where you can stick you foot in. Good bye loser ....next time be smart enough to accept good advice :wave: ..... but considering that you'r a bong, its unlikely.

Why don't you counter my claims with your 'facts' ? :coffee:

If you don't know $hit then lean to keep your trap shut.....and learn to avoid fights you cannot win. You neither have the time nor the knowledge ....... only a big mouth where you can stick you foot in. Good bye looser ....next time be smart enough to accept good advice :wave: ..... but considering that you'r a bong, its unlikely.

Shut up moron...... I am not a dumb to counter a self made article made by some loser sitting in some remote corner of my country, which I unfortunately have to share....... and plz ..... advice from people like you can only be $hitty... u know what I mean.... So keep it with you..... commenting about Bong culture.....who .... a Keralite .... :omghaha:.... ...... jealousy overflowing everywhere.... basically I am being a loser responding to garbage's from you..... so please proceed..... or you may keep on blabbering but I don't feel worth responding any more... :wave:

Back
Top Bottom