What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

Shut up moron...... I am not a dumb to counter a self made article made by some loser sitting in some remote corner of my country, which I unfortunately have to share....... and plz ..... advice from people like you can only be $hitty... u know what I mean.... So keep it with you..... commenting about Bong culture.....who .... a Keralite .... :omghaha:.... ...... jealousy overflowing everywhere.... basically I am being a loser responding to garbage's from you..... so please proceed..... or you may keep on blabbering but I don't feel worth responding any more... :wave:

:lol: .......you are pretty dumb. That has been amply demonstrated.

What is worse is you have also demonstrated cowardice. :P .......all that swagger to throw the challenge .....but when challenge is accepted you are looking for ways to escape. Is this cowardice typical Bong behavior ? :azn:

It would have been a lot better if you had not identified yourself as a Bong. :angel: ....... you could have spared the other bongs in the forum the shame you bring to their good name.

....keep running ......don't look back. :wave:

:lol: .......you are pretty dumb. That has been amply demonstrated.

What is worse is you have also demonstrated cowardice. :P .......all that swagger to throw the challenge .....but when challenge is accepted you are looking for ways to escape. Is this cowardice typical Bong behavior ? :azn:

It would have been a lot better if you had not identified yourself as a Bong. :angel: ....... you could have spared the other bongs in the forum the shame you bring to their good name.

....keep running ......don't look back. :wave:

First pull yourself to the level of Bongs then comment, else it sounds a loser.....bdw there's a difference between cowardice and outright stupidity..... that your small mind won't understand..... anyways keep your victory alive in online forum.... :lol: chalo ..... just remember one last thing... always try to compete a Bong online only..... :D anyways I won't contribute to your garbage any more.... as being a human I can't bite back .... :wave:

Shut up moron...... I am not a dumb to counter a self made article made by some loser sitting in some remote corner of my country, which I unfortunately have to share....... and plz ..... advice from people like you can only be $hitty... u know what I mean.... So keep it with you..... commenting about Bong culture.....who .... a Keralite .... :omghaha:.... ...... jealousy overflowing everywhere.... basically I am being a loser responding to garbage's from you..... so please proceed..... or you may keep on blabbering but I don't feel worth responding any more... :wave:

The rest of the country can never repay it's debt to Bengal for it's unmatchable role in the freedom struggle and for awakening the Hindu pride. Where would we have been today without Bankim Chandra, Vivekananda, Aurobindo Ghosh, Bagha Jatin, Subhash Chandra Bose... Names too numerous to mention... I think the list of great persons from Bengal in modern times exceeds that from the rest of the country taken together.

I hope Bengal leads us again in the 2nd Indian renaissance. I am however distressed that at the moment, Bengalis seem to be leading the politically correct liberal brigade which is killing our nation.

First pull yourself to the level of Bongs then comment, else it sounds a loser.....bdw there's a difference between cowardice and outright stupidity..... that your small mind won't understand..... anyways keep your victory alive in online forum.... :lol: chalo ..... just remember one last thing... always try to compete a Bong online only..... :D anyways I won't contribute to your garbage any more.... as being a human I can't bite back .... :wave:

You have actually admitted defeat ..... let me then be more magnanimous my bong he-man. :angel:

I will try to remember your one last thing about "always try to compete a Bong online only" in my 'small mind' :tup: .......I shudder to think about meeting them off line :cheesy:

In the spirit of entertainment you have provided let me share antics of a fellow Bong who disagrees with you :partay:

Man bites snake to death in West Bengal

..........Subhas Banerjee, a canteen worker of Jamuria police station in Burdwan district, was returning to his Ekra village home ...when he found villagers talking about a cobra being found in the locality...

Banerjee hit the cobra with a stick and when it was still alive, he bit the serpent and cut it into two pieces, telling others that a snake should also know how it felt being bitten.

Shortly after, however, he fell unconscious and had to be taken to a hospital. He is doing fine now......

You have actually admitted defeat ..... let me then be more magnanimous my bong he-man. :angel:

I will try to remember your one last thing about "always try to compete a Bong online only" in my 'small mind' :tup: .......I shudder to think about meeting them off line :cheesy:

In the spirit of entertainment you have provided let me share antics of a fellow Bong who disagrees with you :partay:

Man bites snake to death in West Bengal

..........Subhas Banerjee, a canteen worker of Jamuria police station in Burdwan district, was returning to his Ekra village home ...when he found villagers talking about a cobra being found in the locality...

Banerjee hit the cobra with a stick and when it was still alive, he bit the serpent and cut it into two pieces, telling others that a snake should also know how it felt being bitten.

Shortly after, however, he fell unconscious and had to be taken to a hospital. He is doing fine now......

You know what's the best response to your craps ... No response... that will help you understand your level(I had to point that out...Gosh!!) ..... I mean if you have any... so .... :wave:

You know what's the best response to your craps ... No response... that will help you understand your level(I had to point that out...Gosh!!) ..... I mean if you have any... so .... :wave:

He-Man ....I know my level. It would have been a lot better for everyone if you had know yours.

Read your posted articles thoroughly and check how much your claims on WB are getting satisfied from the articles..... rather I would have agreed if you said as India..... don't mould the articles as per your needs.

Read the article in second link , which clearly states the figure of illegal BDeshi immigrants in WB to 2.5 million and should I consider you know about number of zeroes in million ??

Read the article in second link , which clearly states the figure of illegal BDeshi immigrants to 2.5 million and should I consider you know about number of zeroes in million ??

I have read it.... you read.... and don't see the word West Bengal only read everything.... if you have sight problem, get a specs and ready.... anyways from your points I have understood your intent as well ..... so keep trolling with the other Keral loser here, am off..... he can be your online troll partner...... :wave:

Back
Top Bottom