What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

I really dint want to take him on ....and I told him to lay off in so many words. ......latho ke booth ...

I have many Bong friends... All very nice ..and very emotional... Prick their ego and they will hit back...verbally that is, for they are mortally afraid of physical combat.

I think the reason for so many Bengali freedom fighters is that their innate sense of superiority was outraged by Britisher's racist insults. Now these Muslim infiltrators are in villages, while the Bhadrolok are allin Kolkata and very urban. So they consider the threat as something abstract and not to be bothered for.

This is how losers are treated... now they will vent frustration off here in this forum, where's I can go for a good sleep for a fresh day tomorrow.:enjoy:

I really dint want to take him on ....and I told him to lay off in so many words. ......latho ke booth ...

I have many Bong friends... All very nice ..and very emotional... Prick their ego and they will hit back...verbally that is, for they are mortally afraid of physical combat.

I think the reason for so many Bengali freedom fighters is that their innate sense of superiority was outraged by Britisher's racist insults. Now these Muslim infiltrators are in villages, while the Bhadrolok are allin Kolkata and very urban. So they consider the threat as something abstract and not to be bothered for.

Who is the other one ??

Joe Shearer

I have read it.... you read.... and don't see the word West Bengal only read everything.... if you have sight problem, get a specs and ready.... anyways from your points I have understood your intent as well ..... so keep trolling with the other Keral loser here, am off..... he can be your online troll partner...... :wave:

What is this dumb illiterate thick bong, so unbecoming of you .

Nothing bad....... the naive beliefs of WB in the East provides a good balance to the mercantile logic of Gujarat in the west.......with the rest of India lying in between with varying shades of the two thought streams.

Lofty thinking of Rabindranath Tagore with the cold practical realities practiced by Gandhi/Sardar Patel. It brings balance to India.

As to their sense of superiority........you would know it masks an inferiority complex. That is the very nature of superiority complex.

I still do not think the Bongs have realized that reality bites and that they have been Bitten. They are still very much in denial.

Mamta Banerjee to replace out the Communist :laughcry:

Unfortunately like pakistan, West Bengal is also in the monkey trap. I dont see it getting free of it anytime soon. It is destined to slide down further till it can go no further down. Then it can begin to rise again.

Unless there is strong BJP presence in West Bengal, I do not see too much hope.

Nothing bad....... the naive beliefs of WB in the East provides a good balance to the mercantile logic of Gujarat in the west.......with the rest of India lying in between with varying shades of the two thought streams.

Lofty thinking of Rabindranath Tagore with the cold practical realities practiced by Gandhi/Sardar Patel. It brings balance to India.

As to their sense of superiority........you would know it masks an inferiority complex. That is the very nature of superiority complex.

I still do not think the Bongs have realized that reality bites and that they have been Bitten. They are still very much in denial.

Unfortunately like pakistan, West Bengal is also in the monkey trap. I dont see it getting free of it anytime soon. It is destined to slide down further till it can go no further down. Then it can begin to rise again.

Both CPM and TMC are in the vice grip of Muslim votes. Do you recall that a young love ji@@di - Rizwanur Rehman - was killed by the police a few years back. I m told this single incidence turned Muslim vote away from CPM and was instrumental in bringing TMC to power. Muslims are now around 30-35% of the population.

The Bong Bhadrolok are finished. When the time comes, they wont know what has hit them. Politically emasculated, they will be left with their Derridas , Faucoults and old memories in some dusty room in Kolkata. In this context am beginning to understand our bhadrolok's tenacious clinging to the ideologies of his youth.

Both CPM and TMC are in the vice grip of Muslim votes. Do you recall that a young love ji@@di - Rizwanur Rehman - was killed by the police a few years back. I m told this single incidence turned Muslim vote away from CPM and was instrumental in bringing TMC to power. Muslims are now around 30-35% of the population.

The Bong Bhadrolok are finished. When the time comes, they wont know what has hit them. Politically emasculated, they will be left with their Derridas , Faucoults and old memories in some dusty room in Kolkata. In this context am beginning to understand our bhadrolok's tenacious clinging to the ideologies of his youth.

Which is why a hindu consolidation is required in West Bengal under the BJP. It is going to take a lot of BLOOD and sweat.

Recently TMC refused to give permission to BJP to hold its rally in a stadium. This in a state that is know for its rallies. That is the power of the muslim hold in WB. Hindus are blissfully ignorant or too cowardly to face up to it.

In my opinion the Bongs are too cowardly to face up to this harsh reality. I am not sure how their spine can be strengthened for them to even start considering BJP an option.

Which is why a hindu consolidation is required in West Bengal under the BJP. It is going to take a lot of BLOOD and sweat.

Recently TMC refused to give permission to BJP to hold its rally in a stadium. This in a state that is know for its rallies. That is the power of the muslim hold in WB. Hindus are blissfully ignorant or too cowardly to face up to it.

In my opinion the Bongs are too cowardly to face up to this harsh reality. I am not sure how their spine can be strengthened for them to even start considering BJP an option.

Problem is that most of them, including the Brahmins, have turned atheists and they pride themselves on it. As a result, they despise religion and religious people, considering them to be unenlightened country bumpkins. A typical Bhadrolok is sold on Marxism, humanistic liberalism and scientific materialism and does not have the intellectual sophistication to understand intricacies of religious thought which he considers mumbo jumbo. Unlike south Indian giants like Sankaracharya or Ramanujam, they hardly have a capacity for metaphysics. Aurobindo was an exception. Vivekananda was actually a demagogue - his understanding of the vedanta is grossly superficial. So most Bhadrolok are now in the hedonistic - nihilistic heaven of materialism which suits their love for pleasure and natural aversion to authority.

For the BJP, Bengal is going to be a long and hard haul.

Problem is that most of them, including the Brahmins, have turned atheists and they pride themselves on it. As a result, they despise religion and religious people, considering them to be unenlightened country bumpkins. A typical Bhadrolok is sold on Marxism, humanistic liberalism and scientific materialism and does not have the intellectual sophistication to understand intricacies of religious thought which he considers mumbo jumbo. Unlike south Indian giants like Sankaracharya or Ramanujam, they hardly have a capacity for metaphysics. Aurobindo was an exception. Vivekananda was actually a demagogue - his understanding of the vedanta is grossly superficial. So most Bhadrolok are now in the hedonistic - nihilistic heaven of materialism which suits their love for pleasure and natural aversion to authority.

For the BJP, Bengal is going to be a long and hard haul.

I have never looked upon Vivekananda as some sort of religious scholar. His attempt was to deliver a heady mix of socio political and religious discourse which was very popular at that time. That and his attempts to revive Hindu pride. Its a shame that the same pride is missing in the land of his birth.

I don't really think Hinduism has taken an irreversible hit in Bengal. Durga Pooja is still a big hit there, thought now its more of a social & Cultural function. But it still serves to bring back focus on religion.

The problem is the lack of any genuine religious scholars in Bengal today. The scholars and Brahmins that do exist do not inspire much confidence in the general populace. They are very much country bumpkins, at least the ones I have encountered.

WB needs VHP more than BJP or RSS. They would have their hands full and they can really set the agenda again in Bengal.

I also disagree the Bhadrolok need for materialism ........that would have lead them to business and trade. It is rather their love of pleasure without working for it. They just continue to lower their standards of pleasure rather than fight and make some money to sustain a higher standard. God knows where that bottom lie.

What is this dumb illiterate thick bong, so unbecoming of you .

Go and tell these things to your dad at home. It will suite better and justify your upbringing scums.:no:

Go and tell these things to your dad at home. It will suite better and justify your upbringing scums.:no:

Did I bring in your family members in it and I won't ever since I respect them too ?? It certainly reflects your upbringing.

I only wish , you dare enough to speak like this on my face , so that I can beat you to pulp.

Did I bring in your family members in it and I won't ever since I respect them too ?? It certainly reflects your upbringing.

I only wish , you dare enough to speak like this on my face , so that I can beat you to pulp.

Consider yourself lucky that you are not. I won't have spoken this much if you two were in front of me. I would have cleared up everything after the very first abusive posts started by you. I am good for good but very bad for haters. anyways no point in blabbering with you more online as it won't matter. :coffee:

:lol: ...........He-Man is back to his boasting best. Your public humiliation was not bad enough for you ? .... you have come back for more ?

:lol: ...........He-Man is back to his boasting best. Your public humiliation was not bad enough for you ? .... you have come back for more ?

Public Humiliation.... lol!! :lol: you are that much naive or I should say idiot enough to understand who gets humiliated when..... change your user name to Moron... :P and remember first duty to clean India, will start when you are thrown out of our Borders.

My bad ..... again responding to a scum... :sick:

Back
Top Bottom