What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

Still more authority than you and me. Answer me- why would a minister be killed so mysteriously when he started 'talking'

they Held Respectable position but retired from that position and they dont have any authority in this case (just like you and me) .....Again no proof for "Started talking" ,Supreme court monitored SIT rejected that claim

That would be idiotic if they ever tried.

Modi is a three time CM with impeccable administrative credentials, not a noob playboy.

Being very experienced in a corrupt system is nothing to show off about.

If Altaf's MQM has won in Karachi 3 times now. They are so similar.

They both keep harping about the development they have done in their respective areas, yet its not visible to an outsider. They both are very free handed when it comes to violence. Both have allegations of murders. Both thrive on communal politics.

Modi is your Altaf Hussain.

Being very experienced in a corrupt system is nothing to show off about.

If Altaf's MQM has won in Karachi 3 times now. They are so similar.

They both keep harping about the development they have done in their respective areas, yet its not visible to an outsider. They both are very free handed when it comes to violence. Both have allegations of murders. Both thrive on communal politics.

Modi is your Altaf Hussain.

Still better than a noob playboy.

Good Lord ......are you actually calling Joe Shearer an Idealist ? ....you couldn't be more wrong.

You are perhaps not the best judge.

What have you to show for yourself but communalism and sycophancy towards a crude manipulator?

You are perhaps not the best judge.

What have you to show for yourself but communalism and sycophancy towards a crude manipulator?

You are actually claiming to be an Idealist ? :cheesy: ............. come on now........and 56 year old Idealist ? :lol:

That must be a FIRST.

A 60 year old virgin is more believable. :disagree:

with all due respects to mr joeshearer i think this is the first time he lost an argument so badly on pdf.joe ji why dont u gracefully quit the argument instead of putting up the mask of brave face.it is really painful to see a man like u being humiliated.u r unnecessarily changing ur fans into haters.nothing wrong in accepting defeat;tht will only increase ur respect

Perhaps I might be left to decide whether to continue the conversation or not? I don't know how you define losing an argument, when one by one, each argument that has been put up has been refuted. It is a different matter that people have come right back to the same argument even after it has been exploded.

Also, I don't seek fans. Not being Modi.

You are actually claiming to be an Idealist ? :cheesy: ............. come on now........and 56 year old Idealist ? :lol:

That must be a FIRST.

A 60 year old virgin is more believable. :disagree:

Actually 63 now. I am acquainted with many of these Bong Bhadrolok types. I know what makes them tick. Typical Amartya Sen's argumentative Indians. Will beat a topic to death. Unable to feel the Zeitgeist - so will always fight for superseded paradigms.

Actually 63 now. I am acquainted with many of these Bong Bhadrolok types. I know what makes them tick. Typical Amartya Sen's argumentative Indians. Will beat a topic to death. Unable to feel the Zeitgeist - so will always fight for superseded paradigms.

No wonder West Bengal has gone to the dogs ...........

Now that would be contrary to the purpose of a forum. Why don't you prove me wrong with facts ? I will be happy to do the same....only it wont be to you liking.

So what so called facts you are making up... Give me some taste of that and bdw which so called Indian state u are from?

So what so called facts you are making up... Give me some taste of that and bdw which so called Indian state u are from?

If I have to make them up, they wont be facts, would they ? :lol:

Why do you want to know my state ? .... you want to throw muck on that state too ? :P .......all that still wouldn't white wash Bengal.

If I have to make them up, they wont be facts, would they ? :lol:

Why do you want to know my state ? .... you want to throw muck on that state too ? :P .......all that still wouldn't white wash Bengal.

Those are your facts!! Facts to you only!! I hope u didn't think much to understand that. :lol: bdw afraid to reveal state name... Never mind!!
bdw I don't have the habit of yours so don't be afraid.
Look at your own state and work for it's betterment before poking your nose in other's affairs.

Those are your facts!! Facts to you only!! I hope u didn't think much to understand that. :lol: bdw afraid to reveal state name... Never mind!! bdw I don't have the habit of yours so don't be afraid. Look at your own state and work at it's betterment before poking your nose in other's affairs.

Listen kiddo .... you really should learn to quit while you are ahead.

Here is a thread I started about 'My' state .....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/259697-secular-kerala-action.html

If I start on West Bengal you wouldn't know where to hide.

Keep your claims to yourself!

come on dude WB is one of the most backward states in India only after UP and Bihar sadly you people yourself should be blamed for that for constantly voting for those goddamn communists

Back
Top Bottom