What's new

Modi chairs the meeting on Afghanistan. His expressions tells the whole story.

It doesnt bother us if Indians choose to be ruled by Hitler ki aulaad but stop lecturing others what type of Government is good or bad for them.
Dont you think it's quite rich coming from a Pakistani that India shouldn't mind what government is set up in Afghanistan?

Amit Shah soch raha hai khaana kab khulay ga. Nai toh kisi military HQ ja ker soldiers ka khaana kha ley ga

Sorry Mods I know I am starting few threads based on tweets and other things but sorry have to do this to tell the whole story. Just look at Narender Modi expressions and also of Amit Shah. They will tell you the whole story.
Who cares about that animal Narendra Modi thinks.

India is overrated. Not some backward Slumdog country. Hahaha.

Dont you think it's quite rich coming from a Pakistani that India shouldn't mind what government is set up in Afghanistan?
Not really
World-Data-Locator-Map-Afghanistan.jpg

Sorry Mods I know I am starting few threads based on tweets and other things but sorry have to do this to tell the whole story. Just look at Narender Modi expressions and also of Amit Shah. They will tell you the whole story.
Cow cola all round please and make it a hot one
Who cares about that animal Narendra Modi thinks.

India is overrated. Not some backward Slumdog country. Hahaha.
Please don't abuse modi....

He is pakistans best friend....in our life do u think India will ever have a more stupid leader...??

Taliban are legitimate rulers of Afghanistan.
May be they are. Doesnt change the fact that they are terrorists. And BTW, Pakistan itself was supporting USA against the same Taliban for the VERY SAME REASON.

Back
Top Bottom