What's new

Modi chairs the meeting on Afghanistan. His expressions tells the whole story.

May be they are. Doesnt change the fact that they are terrorists. And BTW, Pakistan itself was supporting USA against the same Taliban for the VERY SAME REASON.
Huh what? Since when was the Afghan Taliban terrorists?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Now the world is about to recognize the Afghan Taliban officially.

Go cry a bucket now.

Islamophobic, Pakistanphobic, fat man Amit Shah has hands crossed over chest, this kind of body language is a sign of hostility.
More like "we are fu{cked" expression. There foremost question is when are the Taliban going to knock on New Delhi door.

Did we support USA? Hm, I can't comment on that...
Haha I know right
Huh what? Since when was the Afghan Taliban terrorists?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Now the world is about to recognize the Afghan Taliban officially.

Go cry a bucket now.
Weren't you supposedly supporting the US against the same Taliban for 20 years ?

Not sure how this rat Ajeet Doval is still in the job. Pummeled by Pakistan in op swift retort, PLA conquered 1200 sq kms of Indain claimed territory and later enforced buffer zones inside Indian controlled territory, and now being knocked out in Afghanistan.
ajit doval se basss speeches and taqrerain karwalo .... on field par kuch nahi hota.... Chotiya indians is jahil ko modern james bond mante hain ....

Pehle china ne inki zameen harap li our ab afghanistan bhi haat se gaya...

Bass batain karwalo...

Sorry Mods I know I am starting few threads based on tweets and other things but sorry have to do this to tell the whole story. Just look at Narender Modi expressions and also of Amit Shah. They will tell you the whole story.
I have the transcript from the meeting

the weird guy on the right says, sir jee sara paisa doob gya hai hai hai ,

the second guy says why are we feeding the 80 Muslim Afghan boys at our Acadmey who will all ask for asylum.

the third guy says thank gods india is not a super power or Pakistan would have defeated us already

Modi ji man I have nothing to worry I already have a beard and look like the Taliban camouflage

……..
k

That was TTP. Not the Afghan Taliban that I can remember.
Are you sure it was TTP and not Afghan Taliban you were supporting the USA against ? Are you absolutely sure?

Are you sure it was TTP and not Afghan Taliban you were supporting the USA against ? Are you absolutely sure?
Anti-TTP yes. But Afghan Taliban no.
Pervez Musharraf just acted out of pragmatic necessity by siding with USA in 2001.

But is your point now? USA is about to recognize the Afghan Taliban now.

This is not the George w Bush years anymore.

Last edited:
Not sure how this rat Ajeet Doval is still in the job. Pummeled by Pakistan in op swift retort, PLA conquered 1200 sq kms of Indain claimed territory and later enforced buffer zones inside Indian controlled territory, and now being knocked out in Afghanistan.
As for the people of ignorance, they all howl in the same pitch and tone!!! The most of their reflexes are uncannily same - be it the Firaun, Ebu Jahil, Hindutva, or anybody else….

Terrorists worrying about other terrorists because their own terrorists wont be able to do terrorism anymore.

Back
Top Bottom