What's new

Modi attacks Congress for appeasement of muslims

Pakistan do not use b rains like we do... we have trained all the insurgents of ne india... what your country could do about that... nothing... if any scenario arises of a civil war in assam... bd will not do anything ... bd will sit in a distance and watch all the drama... n everything will happen by it self... n how many years do you think you will be able to intimidate the assamese people... Under present scenario... any country or regime go in to any conflict or prolonged any war will work only against it self... n UN will ask for referendum... n do not forget neither the bangalis nor the assamese want to remain part of India and China has long time sight on arunachal... so by giving vote to this sort of bigots like modi bhartis are bringing close to the day of 16th december of pakistan for themselves.

I've an Quarter Bengali-Quarter Assamese-Quarter Khasi-Quarter North Indian heart and a 100% Indian Soul. Yes, tell me junior?

Pakistan do not use b rains like we do... we have trained all the insurgents of ne india... what your country could do about that... nothing... if any scenario arises of a civil war in assam... bd will not do anything ... bd will sit in a distance and watch all the drama... n everything will happen by it self... n how many years do you think you will be able to intimidate the assamese people... Under present scenario... any country or regime go in to any conflict or prolonged any war will work only against it self... n UN will ask for referendum... n do not forget neither the bangalis nor the assamese want to remain part of India and China has long time sight on arunachal... so by giving vote to this sort of bigots like modi bhartis are bringing close to the day of 16th december of pakistan for themselves.

So, you are of the opinion that Pakistanis are stupid and braindead and Bangladeshis of your ilk, are hyperbrainenhanced!!

No quibbles with you on that since that is your personal opinion.

Why should there be a civil war in Assam? Just because you want one? Rather odd a logic, if you will.

The Assamese are as intimidated as say the Tamils. In short, it means that none are intimidated. Are you intimidated being a razakar, if that is what you are as someone mentioned and you did not clarify? I am told that a razakar in Bangladesh is even afraid of his shadow, let alone being afraid of Bangladeshis.

Now, as far as the UN interceding, how long did it take to liberate BD and did the UN intercede? So, understand what is a cakewalk. If you want war and if India is stupid to rise to your bait, then it will be over in a matter of days!! So, let us not talk of silly things like BD having a war with India and vice versa!

I am a Bengali and my son in law from Jorhat and we would be most surprised if someone suggests that we do not want to be a part of India. Where do you get all these fanciful ideas from? Electrical disturbance within your brain?

You are really a fruitcake!

BTW, are you a soothsayer by profession?

reply to sami6108 ...ur bangladesh is among the poorest countries of the world.....n u know what its India which helped ur country to gain Independence from Pakistan wen ur grandmothers were raped by pakistani soldiers.....About 2 million of them were raped n u may be the product of the rape.....so dont utter F I L T H Y comments against India

I would like to believe that just because India has liberated Bangladesh along with the Mukti Bahini in no way indicates that BD should remain grateful in perpetuity.

Bangladesh has to chalk its own destiny, being sensitive to the ground realities.

The fact that Pakistan could not sustain East Pakistan because of the spatiotemporal matrix is an adequate indicator that a religion based fraternal equation would be fraught with missteps.

To believe that China would come to the rescue of Bangladesh is another note worth pondering, given the total cold shoulder given to Pakistan during all their confrontation with India.

Notwithstanding, it is Bangladesh Govt's call and not that of the camp followers of fundamentalist hue.

NE India has 7 states. Out of 28 Indian States, They form 1/4th of India. So the New Independent Assamese State would get everything 1/4th of India. As Soviet Union broke apart, The resources were distributed equally.

The New Independent Assamese state will get:

25 Nuclear Warheads(out of 100 in the Indian Arsenal):lol:

Agni I, Agni II, Agni III and Agni V atleast 50 Missiles and a Production unit.

65 PAKFAs out of 250.
60 MMRCAs out of 226.(Rafale or Eurofighter)
70 SU 30MKIs out of 272.
35 LCA of 150.
75 AMCAs of 250.

2 Scorpene Submarines of 6.
2 Arihant SSBNs of 6 Planned.
1 Talwar class Frigate.
3 Shivalik Class out of 10 Planned.
3 Kolkatta Class Destroyers.

Most Importantly, any Aircraft Carriers of their choice.:D
Take any of Gorkhshov, Vikrant or IAC 2.

$75 Billion of 300$ Billion of Forex Reserves.

Andaman Islands as a Naval Base.

2,50,000 Soldiers of Indian Army of a Million.
2,50,000 Paramilitary Personnel of a Million.

Entire BSF:hang2:

Chittagong Hill Tracks(for access to sea)

We will not leave our Dear Ones Empty Handed. If they want Independence, they have to take atleast the above.

Don't come begging to us if a New Bully is born in the region.

Bangladesh will be a shithole if they ever think of conquering Independent Assam:hang3:

Actually one Indian politician suggested that we take the top 1/3 of Bangladesh as 1/3 of their population is in India.

Would resolve the chicken neck issue nicely. :lol:

Pakistan do not use b rains like we do... we have trained all the insurgents of ne india... what your country could do about that...

Yeah you trained them alright. Looks like you aren't aware of what happened in Nellie in Assam. Bit unfortunate?

Actually one Indian politician suggested that we take the top 1/3 of Bangladesh as 1/3 of their population is in India.

Would resolve the chicken neck issue nicely. :lol:

WTF I suggested that here on PDF! Are you sure it was an Indian politician?:taz: I have another evil plan of annexing a corridor along Burma-Bangladesh border. It will give Indian north east access to the sea.:chilli:

WTF I suggested that here on PDF! Are you sure it was an Indian politician?:taz: I have another evil plan of annexing a corridor along Burma-Bangladesh border. It will give Indian north east access to the sea.:chilli:

Yes, it was Subramanian Swami who also suggested it.

Looks like we have a consensus. Let's do it. ;)

I still wonder why Nehru let mountbatten to give Chattagram to Pakistan, considering Nehru was all cozy with both Lady and Lord Mountbatten according to some pakistani members here! :lol:

I still wonder why Nehru let mountbatten to give Chattagram to Pakistan, considering Nehru was all cozy with both Lady and Lord Mountbatten according to some pakistani members here! :lol:

It was because Murshidabad and Kuchbihar was exchanged for Khulna and CHT so that you could have transit to NE. Besides CHT was buddhist majority and they did not want to be with India as well as Tripura. But Tripura was lost due to Kashmir issue.

Yeah exactly! The way this partition was done, makes me wonder if our leaders even bothered to look at the maps:hitwall:

It was because Murshidabad and Kuchbihar was exchanged for Khulna and CHT so that you could have transit to NE. Besides CHT was buddhist majority and they did not want to be with India as well as Tripura. But Tripura was lost due to Kashmir issue.

I find this hard to believe , A buddhist/Hindu majority region deciding to go with an Islamic state rather than with a secular nation.

Yeah exactly! The way this partition was done, makes me wonder if our leaders even bothered to look at the maps:hitwall:

How many things Sardar Patel alone could handle. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom