What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Now got your point. Taunts or disrespect to Kashmir struggle for right of determination, shall never be allowed here.
Really appreciable policy, good job,proud of you

You might have a leg to stand on if Pakistan and their proxies hadn’t already orchestrated the expulsion of the non-Muslim native community of Kashmir.

The old formula wasn’t going anywhere, even with the highest central support of any state in the union, with parallel laws, with special status Kashmir was still in flames.

Now JK will be treated as just another UT in India. One flag. One constitution.

The people of Ladakh will now no longer be held hostage by the whims of fanatics in the Valley and will prosper exponentially.

The people of Kashmir will no longer be stunted by local criminals, or should I say politicians, that ran the state as a feudal enterprise.

The die is cast. A new day dawns and the future is bright.
All the disgusting roaches who were AWOL since 27th of Feb are now coming out from gutter

You got my vote :tup:

Gloating on a 72 yr old plight is just shameless beyond reason....such creatures don't deserve any stage!
If you start judging each thread and post with moral compass, then you will have to close down this forum. Lots of bull%#$ is tolerated here in the name of discussion, which is not only bigoted but unethical and against forum rules. However it is your forum your rules.

How when they are dead? Heard media blackout so how are you going to observe?

No media blackout... who told you that...

Since our first priority is to bring back normalcy... we will ensure that...

There is a reason for having unprecedented security forces in Valley and on borders...

India will be balkanized by its own tools. However they will invade GB before that
They won't invade GB but keep us engaged on LOC, its too obvious. They are used to invading when we have our guard down.

Sir like I have said before, this is a way to end the dispute. No one here is forgetting that fact.
How will integrating the Kashmiris lead to genocide?

Because Kashmiris and Indians are two different Nations.

For me Downing of F 16 is as true as Downing of MKI...

MiG 21... yes
Abhinandan... yes
Heli... yes (culprits lost their jobs)

Just try to find out the role of UAE and US... and why Abhinandan was returned?

I believe the INDIAN GOVERNMENT on this...

Doesn't matter the roles or not. The thing is, India can try again and you can only doubt Pakistan retaliation. That is up-to your convenience for your own satisfaction. Argument started with "Will Pakistan cross LoC" and the rest is history as an answer for your doubt.

This is brilliant timing by Modi. Pakistanis are in no position to react given they have just secured an IMF bailout and are trying to work with US on an exit strategy in Afghanistan. If they respond even slightly India can set them back decades

They will invade GB. Mark my words.
I wasn’t ever convinced India would try it but now? I think India is just itching for an excuse.

Let’s see if Pakistan gives it to them.....

Simla Agreement made Kashmir dispute a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan and both sides agreed that "neither side shall unilaterally alter the situation"....

In Shimla Agreement, clearly says what so ever be done with the consent and according to will of the J&K people so have u done anything according to will of the majority???? As far as u r talking too much about shimla agreement? Have u got consent from the kashimiri pop???

Because Kashmiris and Indians are two different Nations.
India itself was an amalgamation of kingdoms to an extent. Plenty of differences amongst the Indians themselves.
These people will now get even more opportunities and a real chance at peaceful living.

Maybe peace between India and Pakistan. Is it not worth s shot?

I think many have been caught out by this because now they expected the status quo to prevail.

And many have misread the tea leaves.
A great strategic game is afoot and that is the real background to all of this.

Actually worth watching:

Russia-China-Pak nexus to force US out of Afghanistan. India shoring up Kashmir jeopardises these plans. They clearly didn’t expect India to move so swiftly in its own interest.

The entire IK-Trump debacle now makes sense.

In Shimla Agreement, clearly says what so ever be done with the consent and according to will of the J&K people so have u done anything according to will of the majority???? As far as u r talking too much about shimla agreement? Have u got consent from the kashimiri pop???
Legally yes.

India itself was an amalgamation of kingdoms to an extent. Plenty of differences amongst the Indians themselves.
These people will now get even more opportunities and a real chance at peaceful living.

Maybe peace between India and Pakistan. Is it not worth s shot?

You have tried buying them out before. It does not work and it has never worked anywhere else.

Peace between india and Pakistan can only happen when Kashmir issue is resolved as per UN agreement.

Back
Top Bottom